Poorfag looking to into cryptos

Poorfag looking to into cryptos
I have about 800 dollars I can spend, genuinely dont know much, trying to read around here because I assume this is the place to be
Anyone got any advice especially since the time seems critical? Should I wait a bit?

I’m scared to make a move but I’m scared to miss out, I’ve been beating myself up about it and I’m tired of not trying

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/money/@pryce/how-i-turned-usd100-into-usd10-000-by-trusting-Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U G L Y u ain't got no alibi

Don't use biz as a tool for learning. It's garbage.
Do your own research online, watch some videos, learn how to read charts. Maybe find someone who can answer questions for you.

Don't trust anyone on here who tells you where to spend your money. So the research yourself.
Right now there's some good shit you could invest in to easily double your money in the next couple weeks, but it's useless information to you if you don't already know what you're doing and how to do it effectively.

This isn't just something you can easily invest in and forget about expecting 100 times returns, without doing some actual, proper research.

If you're already scared before making an investment, then you're not ready.
It's rare to not lose some money at some stage. Never invest money you can't afford to lose.
Being scared of missing out is just as bad.

So seriously, do some serious independent research first. If you jump into the game next year, you won't be too late - and you might just make it If you've actually spent some time learning.

This is the best advice you'll ever get on biz.

Bump

Monero because it is what people think bitcoin is. Also uncensorable. Also real use case (money laundering, buying drugs)

This user knows it. Listen to him

>Poorfag looking to into cryptos
You'll lose.

>I have about 800 dollars I can spend, genuinely dont know much
Try starting with $50, learn to read charts.

>Anyone got any advice especially since the time seems critical? Should I wait a bit?
Now you're thinking.

>I’m scared to make a move but I’m scared to miss out
You can bet they'll go down and make money from a redline, as well as the green. T.A helps you see forward by identifying trends between 1 minute and several weeks. Learn what put/call is to catch swings. Practise.

Cryptos are brutal, try other instruments.

Good luck user.

Yes. I learned here and lost some seious money to shills.

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

add me on discord and i'll help

shayan#4199

Do not listen to Veeky Forums.

Do your own research, treat this place as a real time news site. Never trade solely off of Veeky Forums advice.

Best advice here. Listen to this one

Buy the dips, don't trade with emotion, buy coins with great tech, be patient. Learn, watch YouTube videos

>best advice
I think I can top that: Buy LINK

Whoops, didn't see this guys post.

This is the advice you should follow.

I dont know why so many people here are saying dont listen to Veeky Forums. I dont know if its just people are newfags or retards. But within a couple days of lurking the board, I could tell who was lying, shitposting, scamming, retarded or actually providing insight. I've gotten some great scoops from the board.

basic tips. Ignore any post that states a future price. Ignore all TAing. dont believe any sourcless claim before validating it yourself etc. If Veeky Forums successfully shills you on a new shitcoin that means you should RESEARCH it. not buy it on a whim. Also understand this is a zero sum game to sum extent. I will be FUDing, shilling and otherwise in an attempt to drive behaviour in a manner that benefits me. But i still owe most my success to this board. Though some of the best posts/threads died mostly unnoticed.

Some info is here is valid. You just have to sift through the mountains of shitposts and cross validate with other sources.
And while we're at it: buy FunFair (;

Op I also had $800.00 around September and invested into Bitcoin. As November came around I had just about 3,000 and I invested 2,000 of the profits to ripple (when it was at .25) currently I have just about 7,000 total from my $800.00 investment. My advice is don't invest if you love Money, invest only by acting like you already lost it all and be patient.

Ok, I hung out here alot, and this is what i learnt from /biz

1) Dont listen to /biz. Shit advice and all short term
2) Best strat is to hodl. Just get some good coins like BTC, BCH, or ETH, and Hodl. Just hold on. All the shitcoins /biz advertises tanks and after a month or 2 they pick up. Overall just hodl good coins. Best of luck
3) short term gains you will get burnt. Just long term hodl, it may take a month or so but hodl

50 dollars isn't enough to learn what it means to lose.

I literally don't know shit about these coins and I have doubled my money from listening to biz and reddit.

Any retard can make money in this crazy market, do your own research OP. That being said, REQ is the single most solid upcoming coin I can think of right now, outside of the major players

As far as "main coins" go ETH and LTC are good bets

If you want to do a little more research look inot OST and VEN

>whiteknighting this hard

What Youtube channels are good source of information?

Good advices. Although best is your own experience when you actually feel the pain of fomobuy and not doing basic research and learn from that.

some people still get trolled on Veeky Forums

This thread is full of shit:
steemit.com/money/@pryce/how-i-turned-usd100-into-usd10-000-by-trusting-Veeky Forums-and-how-you-can-too

Here's a tip: Learn, don't be a bitch, HODL and don't be a bitch.

You're going to waste to 800$ anyways. You might as well invest.

Also this It's not hard to know the scam coins

>to waste those 800$
fixed.

Carter Thomas is the best level headed advice out there.