Are normies really this retarded?

Do they just buy up the cheapest coins thinking they're buying into the next bitcoin?

Can't wait for them to be left bagholding those absolute dead shitcoins like RDD or DGB

this looks shitty desu

It's called BCH money laundering to me

Expect a dump back into BTC to confuse the rest of the ledger

It's because the percentage return dipshit. Fewer the sats, larger the percentage gain. And if RDD follows XVGs path like it looks like it will, RDD could easily expect to hit 200 sats by weekend.

Stay poor

>I always tell the brainlets asking for financial advice on a Vietnamese macrame forum to buy Bitbean
>it's actually up 167%
Jesus, I hope none of them listened. I can't stand the thought of having actually helped those people.

This is because literally everything is in the green. I can't even accumulate the coins I want because everything is mooning like crazy

I also am hoping for a crash or some type of correction because this is just too much

RDD is literally a PnD scamcoin though. Absolutely zero use and has just been a flytrap for money since its inception.

THANKS YOU MY FRIEND I HAVE MADE IT!!

Trips of truth.

Yes

You didn't meme responsibly, now you'll be left behind while the normalfags thank you from a collect call (you're paying for it) on lamboranch

aww aren't you new, you should invest in DGB too, those sats can go x1000 easily

Yeah pretty much, it's why litecoin is all the rage in normie circles. All LTC shills and bagholders are unconditionally braindead normies

Can confirm, went to a Christmas party and the few normalfags that did start getting into crypto were lapping up BCH and LTC

>t. No verger

was actually ridiculing the RDD part, it's a literal PnD, verge obviously won

hey, you would've averaged +75% in the last 24 hours if you put equal money on each of these.

Probably a lot better than whatever shitcoin (link probably) you're holding.

And you apparently haven't gotten that RDD is getting the same treatment as verge, but instead of a McAfee tweet RDD got a partnership notification for an ICO dropping in a month.

>private group
>keep screaming "buy bitbean" as a joke for weeks
>mfw

Doge is actually going to make me rich and I only intended to protect my BTC gains by moving everything into it.

( ( ( Life, ) ) )

kek

explain

skip too many brain days to understand

Insider trading cashed out and instantly pumped into other coins (really CHEAP coins) so they can run away with the dough while the storm passes

Sure it made those holding the altcoins money, (they stole it basically from insider trading, a few million doesn't matter compared to the billions they got), but the end goal is to launder it through multiple exchanges to make it impossible to retrace (not impossible but for someone to figure out what happened in the last 2 days, it would take weeks, and every day will add weeks upon months)

tl;dr

>insider trading from BCH cashings earned them billions and all those shitcoins going up is each one of those 'inside traders' funneling money through it in order to cover up their tracks