TFW

>tfw I staked 1 ETH on this new proof of stake system, and its already worth 5 eth.
I bought in yesterday.

Not to mention the ~3 Eth i've cashed out.

making great %%% over here with this

Tfw nothing significant for the last 8hrs. Rip

Tfw refreshing page waiting for new mons

Only high IQ's will understand this.
sub 150 IQ BTFO.

pretty much dead. enjoy the gains you made. nothing of value will ever come from this again.

All green ids

RIP for now, waiting for trade and battle systems, then going to mars.

Holy shit all green ID's
kek is with us.

Green means GO

It was a ponzi scheme, so congrats if you made money, but the well has run dry

I have blessed the mons

ccccombo breaker

I will pay one whole dogecoin to whoever translates this to Chinese.

BE GONE PURPLE ID

I think the problem is that the monsters get more expensive which is really offputting to newcomers. Does anyone know what the solution to this would be?

It's fine. We'll have to see what the battle and trading system looks like. I'm glad i got ROI, but let's hope this turns up big in the next month

Literal definition of a pyramid scheme

The game isn't even running

>It's fine

It's fine if you buy early, yes. Even now is relatively early. What about in a years time? The monster prices only go up.

People who buy early get to buy the monsters cheaper AND they earn more ETH. So why would somebody bother with this if they were late to the party?

Maybe lowering initial price, later buyers who dont earn a full return should be able to sell in the marketplace. If it takes off even at current prices that means the game will only have between 300-600 of each etheremon and these original etheremon will evolve be lost to better trainers further increasing scarcity

Its done for until Gen 2/ Battles/Market/Trading release. Enjoyed 4x'ing my investment though.

Guys please tell me i will be able to sell my ponzimon to someone dumb enough willing to buy it off me. I want off this ride. I want my ETH back

Offer degrading returns, which lowers its value and eventually stabalizes it at its true game value price once the game is playable (battles), this gives more incentive to buy the new ones. People get to decide whether the money is worth it for a new gen (sells), or if the Etheremon is useful in battle (not to sell despiote losing some value, which sets a floor above its release price).

Cryptokitties had a mating system which made it easy to allow the users to "mine" data which was added to the market (New cats). This could be useful as well if implemented some how in to Etheremon. It would automatically add new Etheremon to the market. Especially if it could be randomly generated based on power, ability, type, etc.

The dev on reddit mentioned "merging" as one of possible planned features. As in, put two mons in, get one mon out. If that does happen, that means mons can be DELETED which will make the price go down (the price is based on the total # of mons caught to support dividends). That in combination with trading (creating a secondary market to sell mons for below "catch" price), breeding, battling, and a steady stream of new cheap mons will keep the game economy healthy.

Right now the mons have more or less reached equilibrium where they're the absolute highest anybody would be willing to pay for one, so there's no action. This will change completely when battling is released because some mons WILL be much stronger than others, that's just how metagames work.

Wrong. Developers are working on art, a battle system, trading, and selling/buying for mons. Once that gets implemented you better have one of the original mons if you like money. It's still early for the game as a whole. Just buy the cheapest mon you can find and hodl for dear life until the changes get implemented and the normies and Japs start hearing about it.

>breeding

This could be a solution to the price issue. If you could breed more etheremon and then sell them on a marketplace, people would be more likely to buy if the price is better than what's offered in the official store.

Ah. See.

Should i be set with 2 cesstoids?

>It's fine if you buy early, yes. Even now is relatively early. What about in a years time? The monster prices only go up
You idiot, it's making artificial scarcity. You don't see that they're making more mons? We have to see how trading and battling are implemented. If you are assuming they shouldn't be scarce, you're dilluting the resource and making it harder to make gains. The "sale" value of anything you buy now would currently worth a bit under what the next guy would pay. Hell, if there was enough demand, you could immediately sell for more because there might not be a catch failure rate. If the creator has any kind of head on his shoulders, things should work out fine.

Green ID's dont lie Veeky Forums

>red id
no

I thought paying the eth in the site only gives you a "chance" to catch the mons. Why would anyone risk losing 800~1k for a "chance" to get in on dried up ponzi scheme?

No, "catching" a mon is just straight-up purchasing it. There's no chance involved besides the stats that the mon itself rolls which are partially random.

The "catching power" thing is just to make sure the transaction doesn't fail by putting a little more ETH to cover the rising costs of each mon. This way if someone buys it and raises the price while your transaction is pending, it won't fail just because you were 0.001 ETH short or whatever. Unused catching power is returned in full.

no troll buy as many of those fucks as possible. Will moon soon.

fuck can the japs/gooks/chinks start fiending this please?

is there any way to get the balance earned into a google spreadsheet or auto-updating on a/the website?

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek