I went all in on ICX at 1100

.... Am I fucked or is there a lambo waiting for me?

>using etherdelta

You are royal fucked.

thats binance u dumb fuck

Like totally fucked

Oh sorry, I stand corrected.

Then you should be fine.
Just bought 100k.

the red line jsut crossed the blue line, its all over, exit all positions

U know u can get this token at ico price once the DEX launches right?

It's like factom. Hodl for the long term. Icx will probably succeed. You can get more later, but unless you're a big boy, it's not really worth changing your position.

is that coiningy?

The day in europe just started, but you already won my retard award for today. 1/10 FUD points

Buy high sell low, that's our motto!

explain yourself right fucking now

Didnt read the whitepaper did you son?
ICX planned to be used in industry, and wild swings of prices would make it not practical for real life usage.
Point is to have a stable currency that is somewhat managable. Bancor formula used to provide liquidity, but also to somewhat regulate the price.
Read about the DAVINCI ai that will be used.

best purchase of your life. Just bought another 5k. You know how those koreans love their tokens

I have done more research and a better understanding of this project then you will ever have.

The will counteract the hyperinflation with listing ICX on DEX regularly slightly, SLIGHTLY, below market value. NOT below ICO price. How dumb would you be to expect them to list them at ICO price.

Sorry, now you get 0 / 10 FUD points - 70 IQ confirmed.

So do you think its a good buy??

The conlusio is: It doesn't matter if you wait for the DEX or buy it right now. You wont save money either way. If you believe in this project, then yes go ahead, buy some.

perfect time. Once it picks up (which is a matter of hours) and starts pumping then everyone will FOMO in and will lead to an ADA run

Is there some proof or something ?
Can't find any info about that, but if it's ICO price then well shit.

You don't have proof for either one. But you can ask Min in the TG grp if you are interested. I don't really care, because common sense is enough for me.

Already made my money back on every Samsung product I have ever bought in my life

SELL SELL SELL

this this is going south

to South Korea

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

Is this as good as it appears to be?