Comfy blockfolio thread

comfy blockfolio thread

aspie user here.

Phone is dead but before it died I saw I was back up to 1k since that btc crash. long comfy hodl.

IOHK released a video about the PoS protocol they are implementing, very interesting stuff I need to study what was brought up in that video. Comfy+1

REQ didn't suffer much after the testnet release, looking over the wallets out there with REQ it looks like people are hoarding REQ more then trading REQ. Comfy+1

OMG is comfy as ever +1

3 whole comfy, very symbolic thats "G" in the hebrew alphabet and is often used by the freemasons to represent God/trinity. I'm godly comfy.

Inb4 charge fonr

Not shown:

XLM
ICX
POE
GAS

You know you can literally tripple that, right?
discord.gg/HBbtsEV or you will be fomo buying at 400%+

Comfy af

What app is this again? Want to jump ship from Blockfolio

comfy af

expired

Pretty comfy

How do I make it?

Pretty damn comfy

Buy more ICX. Holding BTC/ETH is a meme.

delta

You fell for the LINK meme, the rest is AAA+ rating

Nah LINK is great, I'm hoping it stays low for a while and once ICX hits a million for me I'll trade in a portion to 5x my LINK stack in time for the stratosphere.

R8 my monfolio

How long till I can afford a Lamborghini?

Ready for the next bull run

As long as you need to earn it with your day job.

this is my forget about holdings.

am I going to make it?

Of course the only coin not to go 5x this month is the coin that I'm all in on.

Ok I'll bite.

Am I going to make it?

Started with 19k right before the China FUD so I took a beating right off the bat. Recently moved a lot back into XLM. Opinions?

Damn I started three days before the China FUD and got absolutely rekt. Took me a while to get back into profit.

btc will never moon

I know that feel bro. I was at 11k at my lowest.

>link
>comfy

Startet out with 600€/ 0.065 BTC so breddy happy so far. TRX in particular was very generous on me being my first proper 3x moon.

Any suggestions?

>pic

Did you buy LSK before or after its latest run?

Get more omg and neo

>rooted android
Enjoy losing your btc

I bought lisk months and months ago when it was £2.50. I actually had 500 lisk and 8k ark, but had to sell a load due to family issues. It sucked because everything I had dropped to 14k, and I had to take out 6k, which left me with 8k.

That 8k is 41k now, so I don't even want to think about how much I blew on a plane ticket and a relative's medical bills.

yeah, someone might hack his blockfolio

Maximum comfy. Is there anything other than waiting that I can even do?

Murica

>start in June and slowly build up my principal to $5k
>settle on this in September and holding ever since
Pretty comfy right now. Taxes won’t be a big deal either since I’ve only realized ~$800 in gains from shitcoin trading.

op here, i looked at your blockfolios my dear anons and sold link for neo and xlm

Not going to make it.

Was 8 btc week ago. 1.5 to 0.6 in beginning of November.

SO COMFY RN

i will rebuy link in february

I have some money in my pocket to add, could you give me some advice? Perhaps now it's better to wait.

Damn ready for the return of the king

Your Doge holdings look a little low.
>2018 is the year of the Doge

not comfy but trying

Newfag question here:
Does Blockfolio simply aggregate addresses that you feed it? Or are your wallets and private keys on the phone?

You simply input your holdings manually.
Hence you have larpers in these blockfolio threads who brag about 7-digit holdings.

>tfw you've only invested $350
Huehuehueh

you just enter amount of currency and it calculates value

Hey so what You say? Started Last week and am +-0, what Would You change Gurus?

Wait.

Just started a few days ago. Lots of regrets already but at least I'm in the green. Super comfy with my OST that I'm positive will give a great return with some hodl. I want to put another ~$100 but waiting for ETH to have a dip before purchasing.

Same mistake as me and spreading out user. With our small monies we should just buy more into fewer coins.

Comfy. Any advice though?

more tron. feed the meme

Woke up to chad gains this morning

Wanted to sell when they were 90% earlier. Will sell after next pump and rebuy after the dump this time.

Poorfag is here, pls rate

Ok, this is pretty funny now.

LINK....
Also Paragon? Fuck yeah pot coin represented by a nigger rapper. Dump that and buy more Ark during some dump or something

So i should sell all link and then buy ark? Ty

I don't like LINK from my own readings so I won't buy into it at least. I regret not buying into Ark when starting off

Sorry absolute newfag here. How do add cryptocurrency to blockfolio? Do you buy it from the app or from somewhere else and then transfer?
Please help!

God, i can't believe that shit

ctrl+f "newfag"

I'm just trying to understand. I have money to invest but no idea how to do it.

Is there a trick to using Blockfolio/Delta? I find that manually entering my trades is a pain in the ass and somehow I fuck up trade fees, so it's typically off by a bit.

This is Cryptoport and it takes your API keys for exchanges and stuff and auto updates. Seems like it doesn't pull exact trade info though. Is there anything better out there?

Blockfolio is just monitoring your portfolio, you can't make any transaction with this.

Thank you, I thought as much. Where would you recommend for transactions?

Didn't want to be so diversified but im still at 50% ROI consistently with this portfolio

Feels good. Waiting to buy in on the current dip