DOGE

ITS HAPPENING GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=nRItzSX0aCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THAT BUY WALL AT 46 SATS HOLY SHIT THIS IS IT BOYS THIS IS NOT A DRILL BOARD THE ROCKET SHIP WE ARE SET FOR TAKEOFF

this is bad

Dogecoin to 100 sats
Dogecoin to 1 cent
2018 year of the doge

WOOF

noice doggo

All I ask for is a single doge
DG3PSVczmXLB2aNua45QQ94T9cBDmEXMRo

THIS MOON WILL MAKE REDDCOIN LOOK LIKE A BLIP ON THE RADAR AFTER THE DAY IS FINISHED

dogecoin has the best pumps in all of crypto

Where do y'all track the price of DOGE?
It's not on binance

Dogecoin is literally the best coin in all of crypto

It has better fundamentals than BTC, BCH, and LTC. It's faster and cheaper than all three of them shibe.

it was on the daily show guys
BUY BUY BUY
hooktube.com/watch?v=nRItzSX0aCM

i feel it too man. im literally all in doge, dgb, and rdd. get fucking wreaked if you didnt think this old shit would get pumped again. :P

>duhhh every coin has better tech than every other coin!

>Doge
>dgb
>rdd

Oh bless your heart

I just made a wallet can anyone give me something to see if it works.
DFrpUX3G8uGSbEH66vhPb66AAGnRfw9yUZ

Fuck it, I just bought in, intended to do so at sub 20 sat but somehow chickened out

that's one of the highest risk portfolios ive seen

gotta go big or go home at this point. 2x your investment banking on bitcoin to 50k doesnt do much for nocoiners

Can you provide some variety of proofs?

just buy the btc dip then go into alts when btc goes sideways again

i got in since 2013. ive got most in safe alts but also a dumb amount in risk assets cuz dgaf

or just go 100% in doge now and get there quicker

ur pretty poor for starting in 2013

took a 4 year hiatus lul

btc is sideways ;)

>doge at a 1b cap

no bubble here sir

Balls the size of the titanic my man

u fucking idiot stfu.

do u think whats going right now happened in 2014, 2015 and 2016 too?

the luckiest persons got into crypto exactly one year ago.born in the biggest bullrun ever , no time to fuck up.

I have known crypto since 2011 and bought and sold some coins but it was only a meme at that time.

Salt

yeah i mean when bitcoin corrects its never a fun time. let the summer investors experience their first winter soon enough. theyll get spooked and sell everything but ill still be here

extreme resistance but we just passed 48 sats. seems like a lot of idiots trying to cash out too early. when will they learn

Bittrex or Polo

cryptopia also. only exchange where you can trade everything in doge, i think. brilliant new zealand startup

anyone else seeing this on Kraken?
mooning

>write a virtual machine that propagates provable states through dogecoin
>no way to decentralize the coins though to create smart contracts since coins are always under control of an owner
Is there any way to capitalize on this?