Eurofags, get here

i dont like being the newfag asking easy question,
but come here and help an idiot get on the crypto meme.

as i understand, you gotta get btc first and then transfer them to a trading platform (gdax?), where you can buy smaller meme-coins.

I got 2 questions for eurofags:

1) what's the cheapest way to get from eur to btc? coinbase like muricans?
2) what trading platform is the most "stable" and/or "safe"? (aka the one where the owners aren't going to steal from portfolios)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmap.org/,
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kraken

also interested in this, uk here

I use coinbase in EU but I haven't done much research in that regard

>coinbase ltd
theyre in Estonia. others are available.
>you gotta get btc first
they sell 4 coins
safety and stability = dyor as always

Make an account on gdax(coinbase) and one on Bittrex.Deposit money via bank transfer on GDAX.Euros should arrive within 2-3 buisness days. Buy Eth/ BTC with your euros.Now transfer your ETH/BTC to bittrex.Buy all the shitcoins you want.

>1) what's the cheapest way to get from eur to btc? coinbase like muricans?
Kraken, probably.
>2) what trading platform is the most "stable"
Anything but Kraken…
>and/or "safe"? (aka the one where the owners aren't going to steal from portfolios)
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah
none of them.
The most shady is probably bittrex, closely followed by bitfinex. So far, kraken hasn't done anything funny, but there is no way to know if they also won't dissapear with the money soon. And wavesDEX seems OK too.

> buy eth on kraken,
> transfer to binance
> ???
> post wojaks

Bitstamp or kraken. Don't use the crappy gdax or coinbase.

well, what do you use?

is gdax always this laggy? i cant load some pages...
the guy just under you says that bittrex is shady as fuck, i dont who whom to believe

that binance website looks like a online poker site, jesus christ, is this shit legit?

bitstamp looks kind of legit, ill look into it

Bitstamp looks as if only works for burguers

DO NOT BUY BITCOIN. 30 DOLLAR FEES.

easiest for you ist anycoin

hope i could help you. but watch out, you pay a lot for service

> that binance website looks like a online poker site, jesus christ, is this shit legit?

Yes

> 1) what's the cheapest way to get from eur to btc?

Stop worrying about "the cheapest way", I put 500 in binance last week to try that out, 7 days later it's 1600... The few pennies you might gain by finding unconvenient ways to by btc isnt worth the time

>well, what do you use?
kraken, when it works. But I buy my BTC with bitcoinbon.at, since I can't go for full verification on kraken.
But mostly try to keep my stuff on my personal wallet, because:
I tried trading shitcoins on bittrex, but they just locked me out of my account with about 2k in it and refuse to verify me.
I mostly stay away from shitcoins, because fuck having 20 wallets on your pc, especially when you have to have the whole blockchain.
If I trade shitcoins, I do so on waves.

>worries about fees

guess who is going to panic sell on the first dip

spoken like a cheap fuck. gtfo

you're right about the fees, i thought they'd be much higher.

ok, but as i understand you gotta go to the tankstelle if you want to buy btc? isnt that a pain in the ass if you want to get more than a couple hundred euro?
on the kraken website they say they're overloaded these days,
will probably just use bitstamp and get some btc/xrp directly from them. i dont want to trade shitcoins, but ill look into waves

>ok, but as i understand you gotta go to the tankstelle if you want to buy btc?
Nope, it's the Traffik (Austria…) and I pass 3 of them every day on my way to uni, so it's convinient enough. but
>isnt that a pain in the ass if you want to get more than a couple hundred euro?
Yes, that is an issue. However, I'm too risk averse for putting real money into crypto, especially when adding more would add another level of risk (some shady exchange has a full scan of my ID on file), but so far, I "invested" someting around 1000€ or so without issues.
>on the kraken website they say they're overloaded these days,
They always are.
but this week it seems to work. Only got one failed trade, compared to 50 refreshes to actually log in last week.

ok, danke, i'll look at something similar where i am.
i just have zehn mal fünfzig to invest anyway, so maybe i shouldn't give out my id for so little money.

Maximum is €200 or something, so you should be good. However, I'm not sure about the German equivalent to them, if at all.
Oh, and you need your ID to cash out anyways, unless BTC (or another crypto for that matter) can actually be used or unless you find of the the few ATM's that actually do crypto→fiat. I'm infor the long term, so that's what I'm doing.
Also, check out coinmap.org/, if you wanna go the ATM route.

ok, thanks for the info

Bitstamp and binance, lads. low fees + you can transfer from debit cards too