ICON you fucking idiots!

Seriously if you cant see how obvious it is that ICON is gonna be the next QTUM/NEO you dont even fucking deserve to make crypto gains, just gtfo and go clean shitters.

I'm not shilling, I'm sitting comfy with my stack that was purchased as ICO price. I just cant stand how retarded you people are. In a couple of months all of you will cry about how you missed another gamechanger and are gonna start making threads titled "shill me on the next ICON'

Other urls found in this thread:

yetanotherico.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds like a scam to me

u wot m8

Yeah this is a shitcoin ;)

or like said, a scam ;)

they are lying about their max tokens.
its 400mio circulating and 800 max but binance says 200mio circulating and 400max....
this will cause panicsells when they update their shit. its already over 1B marketcap

Biggest scam, stay away everyone.

yetanotherico.com/

The trips of truth, better sell everything now. This is a scam. ;)

Nice try satan, but everybody knows what the correct marketcap is because it's been publicly stated many times.

This is a literal guaranteed moon mission.

400mio coins out.... nealy 3$ each ....
400mio* 3$ = 1.2B marketcap ?

ye i know
why do you think CMC isnt updating thier shit for ICX cause ICON isnt telling them the truth

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HE IS RIGHT.....SELL NOW

Sk hynix rumored to be providing chipsets for ICONX integration AT COST. if you don't see why thats huge news, you dont know shit about korea. There's going to be one of these in every fucking vending machine before you know it.

Guys sell now

What? Exactly, people know what the marketcap is. ICX isn't lying about shit they've even publicly tweeted what it is. It's worth a lot more though, so I don't get your point. Go home pajeet.

ADA was 15B, Icon is much bigger

they don't deserve your tip

ADA 15 billion MC, doesn't have a working product until 2019, seems legit.

WHO ELSE IS SUPER COMFY WITH THEIR BAGS THAT ARE ALREADY DID 25X

Yep, I never thought I'd actually catch a moon mission like this. I can see myself with a million in a month or two now.

Chill the fuck out and stop shilling so hard you idiot, anyone with half a brain has bought already by now, the rest of the herd will fomo in anyway once we 3x from where we are now.

Fuck I want a moon mission so bad :(

I was thinking like that a few months ago.
But high market cap actually attracts people and investors.

If we go to 1 billion then there's no stop before 4 or more.

Like I said, I'm not shilling you moron. I am legit annoyed at this board always missing the boat while the boat is a gigantic yacht thats docked right in front of their noses.

It's true, a crypto page I follow on normiebook was just telling people to stop asking about random coins because they only trade big market cap coins. Plenty of commenters agreed. The more it's worth, the more people will buy it.

I didn't hear a damn thing about this one you cheeky shits

1 billion is like the perfect marketcap to be right now imo, risk/reward ratio is just nice

interesting

We mooning again now or what?

B R E A K O U T B O Y S