Android pay partnership semi confirmed

Android pay partnership semi confirmed.
>tfw owning just 1k XLM will push you to lambo land

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7l8ghb/someone_else_can_confirm_this_stellar_and_android/drkehcu/
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7l8mzh/the_daily_stellar_chat_posts_thu_december_21th_of/drkcv3p/
twitter.com/search/live?q=@stellarorg&src=typed_query
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I- I- I have 5k. Will I make it 5 times OP?

Oh boy, countless lambos for you user.

How will 1k xlm push you to lambo land? It would have to go to 500 each for that to happen. Considering this is a replacement for xrp and has the same use, how do you see that happening? Plus the market cap and amount of coins.

It was fake you dumb asshole. Jesus.

fucking shit monaco is mooning without me better buy some

oh god yes i have 1k meme coins of this

There was no proof of it being real or fake.

how do you know

put a nice chunk on it hope ur right OP

it was though

>replacement for XRP

You realise this can coexist with XRP RIGHT

This all the way to lamboland

SEE YOU ALL ON THE MOON

nopajeet scum leave

This. And it points more to being real. Plus I got the notification for the tweet so, this is guaranteed for me.

got a notification too

You can see the obvious sign of accumulation. I have a half a mili in there but I'm barely a seahorse in the world of crypto whales. I hope this makes me a billionaire.

Should I dump XRP and get XLM instead? I can only see XRP 2x at most

Didn't someone buy THE ENTIRE ORDER BOOK the other day?

yessir

to those who got a notification; do the times match up

Hahah why is anyone believing this shit? Prepare to be dumped on.

I just moved 24k € into XLM.

Nothing to lose, though. If this is fake, XLM is still a good hold.

read

Why would it dump? It's at the same level it's been all day.

Prepare to get flumped on

20k in this, time to moon!

Doesn't matter, long term it will rise so who cares if you bought at .25 or .20

Do I buy in now?

>tfw don't know if I should get in on this or BCH

bitcoin is going to fucking die soon and it will drag everything except BCH down

Where can i find this rumor? Thanks

Just bought 325

Sell wall being eaten away, straight moon above 1600 after that.

I'd take my chance.

Even if you miss the dip, the top10 will continue to grow afterwards

I'd presume XLM is too big for a significant pump and dump. Could this be fake? Definitely. However, even a coordinated dump would only affect the price 10-20%. If AndroidPay is confirmed, the gains would be 50-100%. Reward > risk.

You had the time, launch imminent!

Used the rest of my BTC stored on Bittrex and bought 240

A modest sum, I won’t lose and sleep if it goes tits up

if you're not in this shit 100% balls deep youre not going to make it. its lamboland or suicide for all the NEETS here

sell your car and buy xlm faget

Believing a photo of a tweet you can make with inspect element that ofcourse got deleted... Are all of you retarded or just larping

Better idea: let me do what I want and suck a fart out my arse

even if it's fake, if it spreads to plebbit and normies it'll see a nice bump at least

If XLM had mooned in the past couple days, or was wildly volatile, I wouldn't bite... but sure, I don't mind buying some XLM when I recently sold a bunch for a nice profit. (Rebuying back in netted me an additional 6% or so.)

letting retards with an inability to make decisions in their own self-interest 'do what they want' is hardly a better idea. stay poor you sackless beta

Calm down and buy XLM while it's oversold.

>Plus the market cap

Just bought 40k.

60k to go if you want to retire early ;)

>ODN

my nigga

This is a pretty comfy portfolio! I'd put at least the BTC's into XLM too, though

See:

Wew lad

It's fake lads. Check the subreddit

link or didnt happen homeslice

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7l8ghb/someone_else_can_confirm_this_stellar_and_android/drkehcu/

if this is your "fake" proof then you are legitimately stupid and should probably go back to wageslaving, you cuck

Do you seriously expect them to be so unprofessional that they release a dumb tweet like that and then panic-delete it right after? I guess the account holder could be, but I don't think it's likely.

It wouldn't surprise me

Until something actually happens, it's more likely that this is a dumb fake

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7l8mzh/the_daily_stellar_chat_posts_thu_december_21th_of/drkcv3p/

dozens of people say they got a notification, there's 2 screenshots, what more do you need

Why would they delete it then you fucking mongoloid

Im all in on xlm so I hope it isn't fake, but I'm also not retarded

It was easily confirmed fake. The screenshots show replies. Search twitter for recent @stellaorg tweets and you’ll see there are no replies to deleted tweets. God damn Pajeets.

twitter.com/search/live?q=@stellarorg&src=typed_query

>That image is "kid photoshop editing" full of amateur mistakes in sentence, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

I see none of those problems in the tweet?

I still think its fake though

Can you provide a link to show any comment that is in reply to a deleted post. I am curious.

Can’t find one atm, kind of a hard thing to search for. but it would look like a reply but when you scroll up to see what it is a reply to you just get the top of the page.

There can only be one.

look on Edward Snowden's twitter. There are a few examples where he has replied but the original person has deleted it

Thx

"Moon" above 1600... we were sat at 1779 yesterday until everyone panic dumped...

As soon as this coin gets any kind of gains people panic ... sell and drop the price back to 1500.

It's a viscious cycle :(