YOU'RE GONNA GET FUCKED VERGE

Have fun holding bags. 95% of XVG is owned by the top 100 wallets. When they dump you're gonna get cucked so hard... McAfee is laughing all the way to the bank

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-08/the-bitcoin-whales-1-000-people-who-own-40-percent-of-the-market
verge-blockchain.info/richlist
repl.it/repls/FullTimelyEider
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what were you thinking buying this shit?

LOL YOU FUCKING RETARDS GET OUT NOW

That's good though user. Because they need to pump first. Then dump. To the moon Vergebro.

41+12+7+4=95

is this an american pie chart

N-N-N-N-N-NOOOOOOOOO
M-M-MUH BAAAAAAAAGGGGSSSSS

FUCK OFF THIS IS THE MONERO KILLER FUCK RIGHT OFF. DO NOT PASS OMISEGO, DO NOT COLLECT 200BAZINGAS. GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR ROOM.

I bought back in June. I'm up 4300%, I don't give a shit what happens. Took my profits though

An absolute shitcoin how the fuck did it pump so ridiculously?

actual source op?

Sell that shit and get into a real project while its still ranked so low in market cap.

Easy top 20 coin.

same shit different coin newfag
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-08/the-bitcoin-whales-1-000-people-who-own-40-percent-of-the-market

aaaaahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

McCafee shilling it and other bag holders.

>An absolute shitcoin how the fuck did it pump so ridiculously?
Doge pumped
its meme pumping month

realistically, ZenCash should be #1 in marketcap, given cryptos utility at this point.

verge-blockchain.info/richlist

its true. verge is probably one of the biggest shitcoins ever.

its a dogecoin fork and was called dogecoin dark before the rebranding.
have fun losing ur money

market manipulation.
$2b market cap $900m volume. 95% of xvg locked up in accounts that haven't and wont sell for a while. meaning only 5% is circulating. thats what permits volatilty.

kek...this is why you pajeets will never make it. Hope you guys have a noose on hand when it hits $5 EoY. If you believe anything that is said here, that is why you will stay poor.

Always make sure to do your own research user.

wait lol, the numbers don't add up to 95%
wtf
anybody want to explain what's actually going on?

brainlet I literally posted the link above

Hence
So it's a shitcoin.

This is going to be a hell of a dump. Possibly even bigger than whichever Bitcoin gets dumped on.

brainlet, explain why the numbers don't actually add up to 95%

even doing the math with every individual 100 address still doesn't add up to 95%

Fucking lol noobs mad that they missed the pump

A huge portion of that 95% are exchanges like bittrex you stupid fuck.

DELET THIS

only 65% in total

what site is that user? source.

The humongous, long, red candle that is going to rape all these Normans will be unlubed.

You illiterate retard
That's the TOP 100 WALLETS. They own 65%
repl.it/repls/FullTimelyEider

On Veeky Forums where the majority of users read the first post and immediately think it's true. This shit is why linkies exist.
Shitter winter break normies need to go