Sergey Nazarov believes in white genocide

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#543d70d867b8
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eVzBcIXJXTo
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmmmm

WTF?
SELL EVERYTHING

no he doesn't. pic. related.

WHY YOU HAD TO BE A KEK... FUCK!!! This was too good to be true but he was a filthy cuck in the end...
Soy boy beta male won't be able to deliver this project, only a true alpha can pull off ChainLink

Losers have loser views. What else is new?

>TO BE A KEK*
Not kek
lmao @ autocorrect

>not wanting a cheap workforce to exponentially grow your capital after you've founded your own business
>not wanting mixed race qts in your harem when you're in your 80s

You guys want 1%er money, but you don't think like 1%ers. (i.e. Jews)

WHAT THE FUCK ***TO BE A KEK*****
NOT KEK!!!! FUCK

Oh... I get it... Sergey is a ccuuuucckk

Yeah but vitalik is a pedophile apologist.

If anything we should remove this user from the genepool at least

and Sergey Nazarov is a fat arse jew scammer

youre an idiot, kikes want racial homogenity in their homeland israel

this is the biggest confidence drop in sergey for me so far

this user is right, beta cuck faggots rarely win

SELL

Literally unironocally selling now. I simply don't care if I lose money; I will NOT support this cancerous ideology. Same goes for IOTA.

Based as fuck. IOTA mooned. Everything /pol/ likes tanked.

None of those in the list were brown or black skinned giga-rapists that like to drive trucks into crowds though

pm this, the more money i make in crypto, the less i care about migrants taking our jerbs.

kek unironically this. do the opposite to what /pol/tards say

/pol/tard here. Highly invested in stinky linky and IOTA. Now what?

now you sit back and enjoy globalism with us

Yeah, poor kikes who left the countries they immigrated to for settlement money ($10000), not bankers and actually successful Jews.

Kek, all jews too: Einstein, Grove, Kissinger, and Albright. Fuck you, Sergay, dumb SJW hive mind.

>soyboy beta male
well no shit. did anyone ever actually believe otherwise

Actually successful Jews stayed in the West and want it to be BLACKED so the goyim fight amongst themselves.

Rich Americans have appropriated this model and applied it to class warfare--instead of goys vs jews, it's poor vs rich

nice, just bought another 100k

Good, I hope the White scum die out.

We should make a list of all the people killed by refugees in the past few years.

I'm disappointed too but it won’t affect like price. Look at Ethereum and Vitalik.

They’re all superkikes tho which is even worse.

vitalik is a communist but not a cuck

>/pol/tards can't understand why SERGEY NAZAROV of California might be sympathetic to refugees. :/

All commies are cucks

not really, most communists are cucks but its not one and the same

stalin wasnt a cuck for example

Vitalik is a cuck

Communists vary wildly from authoritarians (like Stalin) to people who are so submissive they absolutely have to have an authoritarian in charge (most commies).

oh fuck me im glad i dont hold that shitcoin

you were right

Vote Leave

He only said this so that when the SJWs inevitably attack him because LINK is associated with Veeky Forums, he can show them he tweeted that. It is not his true views on rapefugees, it's just insurance.

All of those people were white tho

>February
>Chainlink

But it's true

>He only said this so that when the SJWs inevitably attack him because LINK is associated with Veeky Forums

Except the millions of mizrahi jews that are basically arabs and hundreds of thousands of black jews from ethiopia. Sure m8

It's almost like Veeky Forums does no research on what they invest in whatsoever. This has been public knowledge forever.

youre an idiot, they literally still sterilize black people in israel

forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/#543d70d867b8

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

Literally thinking about buying link now, since /biz hates it.

>since /biz hates it.
: ^)

youtube.com/watch?v=eVzBcIXJXTo

Sell your link now /pol/fags, you don't deserve to be rich anyway.

>henry kissinger was a refugee

>he thinks henry kissinger is a good person

im going to loose all my money arent i

Yeah, and all these people could read and write then they immigrated.

They could also spel their own name.

>still sterilize
Yeah, no. Israel did a lot of fucked up shit to the Ethiopians but it's not a single person making decisions, it's a lot of people and some of them didn't think ahead.

You can bitch and moan all you want, but a literal bizraeli here (who resides in Israel), and the shitty jobs are filled with non caucasian jews and arabs. Street cleaners are almost exclusively ethiopian immigrants, farm & construction workers are arabs and foreigners, they've (caucasian jews) outsourced (out of their race at least) every shitty job imaginable.

It's not a 100%, there are plenty successful non caucasian jews in business and the sort, but you can look at the government representatives and it's white.

I'm just saying these people know what they're doing.

im sure there is a pecking order among the kikes too but that doesnt mean that they all think they are superior to goyim

They were all white refugees soyboy. Ahmad and Abdhul from fucking Afghanistan won't be inventing shit.

anyone who didn't already guess all this shit from the black cube of saturn logo is a retard

I can't wait till the market crashes and all you crybaby /pol/ tards leave this board.

God kikes are fucking assholes. Israel truly is full of backstabbing hypocrites no wonder obama called netanyahu a lying untrustworthy shit

Daily reminder that Vitalik is a beta cuck male that´s also a commie and pedo.

Fucking newfags. When will they learn?

Only good thing that nigger did was giving a big fuck you to Israel and signing the Iran deal.

Glad Sergey is not only smart in his own field of work. Only people that have nothing else than their own color of skin to be proud of are hating on this

>knowing that there were Jewish refugees in WWII
>believing in the white genocide meme
OP I don't follow

That's kind of the root of the problem. If somebody can get somewhere on their own merit then there isn't as much of a problem as if they needed charity to get there. It is the female way of looking at the world and it is killing the west.
Even the refugees capable of coming to the west probably shouldn't unless they intend on going back to help their own countries. Intelligence is often limited in their homelands and the west sucking up the best and brightest is not helping.
Politics is for enforcing the law and protecting the state. Charity should be kept out of it and certainly, no tax money should be used on social programmes. State assistance should onyl come if it is directly responsable such as in the case of veterans but even then it should not be directly state-funded and should come out of the protection portion of the state budget allocation. Even things like road maintenance and creation of jobs should be left to the individual and charity, not the state. It is all cancer. The law and military should never be left in the hands of an individual, everything else is better in the hands of them. It is not complicated, or wasn't until women (and plebs) got the vote and before that when people started appeasing the plebs for votes.

Lurk 2 years before posting you retarded newshit.

Just sold all my LINK. I suggest you all do the same. This stinky commie coin needs to be taken down a notch.

That kike cunt later bombed the Serbs that saved her in WW2 because "there is no place for ethnic homogeneity in Europe"

Technically it's written in their bibble that they're superior to the goyim, but those who believe in this unironically, live in mild poverty on benefits. Obviously it's just natural packing order and no judaist mysticism, and these fuckers are race mixing real quick trust me, this is a liberal shit hole and whoever runs the show definitely benefits from it.

It's not a meme, you dense cunt. It's simply a projection of current trends. Calling it 'genocide' is debatable, but I for one think it was maliciously planned. Anyways, don't care about Sergay posting this. Surprised it took you anons this long - I trolled his twitter months ago and found it. He's living in the Valley, and hive minds in cities are strong. Most people can't go against the grain.

This, that kike is a murderous demon.

>Kissinger
>commie
How's the 30 IQ life treating you

>buying into the white genocide meme

i would be ok with you guys if you werent trying to destroy my continent youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Albert Einstein and Andy Grove also weren't Islamic extremists. Virtue signalling is so fucking gay. Can't these people just be genuine?

but they werent sandniggers that believed in some religion that teaches you to kill people that arent the same religion as you

>the Jews want to kill off the white race!
>why you ask, well it's because... uhh... well... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>gimme a second........
>.............

The word c u c k is banned for some faggoty reason
Not even reddit bans words

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

Selling my bags asap

>you guys
>be slav christian
I'd rather not be here myself desu
sorry about your continent

This has to be the dumbest FUD attempt to bring the price down of LINK yet
35 cents is as low as it'll from here on out, sorry you deniers of LINK missed out

then why are u there tho? do you have a nice job

Lobotomizee detected

There's a few reasons.

Because they fear what an awakened white people could do to them after seeing what a unified Germany accomplished and was moving towards, and also it's not just whites, but all races that get thrown into the Frankenstein nations that are the West are setup for "genocide," as such people without roots, history, comradery, and vision are fucking easy to control, to be shoppers, basically. And it's also not just the jews, but our own elites have gone rogue, international, and betrayed us. They're even worse than the jew, and by jew, we are of course talking about those with major influence (hollywood, media, academia, policy makers, political advisers, etc), though your common jew would still defend them over criticizing that maybe, just maybe they shouldn't be pushing the goyim so much.

You're obviously a jew, btw, and could take heed to stop being denying what's going on. It takes like 15 minutes of searching for those with power and influence in this world and simply being honest to understand what's going on. But that's your problem: honesty. You lack it.

(((Nazarov)))

>you're obviously a Jew
Ostpreußen descent boy, you literally couldn't be further from the truth
Earsure of culture is symptomatic of capitalism and neoliberalism, not Jews existing

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEE

Cool just bought 100k

Hitler did nothing wrong

Your board? Nigger, nearly everyone on this board is /pol/ as fuck. Even the Jews are antisemites here.

Fuck off to tumblr or /r/bitcoin if you want safe opinions

>be born
>USSR immediately seppukus itself
>parents find some jewish ancestry and move to Israel to avoid poverty

I'm a programmer wagecuck for now. Jesus christ I'm also a stinky immigrant. I never actually thought about this.

this board is /b/ as fuck with the amount of rasheeds and pics of naked women

emotional ideologues don't last long around here

IOTA will collape, this has been bleeding for a while, ark is mooning. Stay mad.

The Jews want to kill off the white race because they are their only real competition (look at arabs for instance, get btfo every time by Jews).

The plan is to mix everyone into a 90IQ slave caste (90IQ means smart enough to work, dumb enough to not rebel), that will toil endlessly for the elite in conditions that are worse than China.

A lot of people forecast this without actually knowing who the elite are. Look at the poor/rich divide. It's only getting bigger.

>nearly everyone on this board is a paranoid racist like me
Um, sorry sweetie. It's just you.

Um, sweetie, you can choke on these balls

((())) doesn't mean jew. It means elite/Bilderberger/tptb/1% etc... (((they))) are no more jewish in a religious sense than Hitler. Being jewish is just something they hide behind. for the most part and most genuine jewish people who are religious and culturally jewish are fine. These fuckers are really ancient bloodlines dating back to Babylon and other ancient ruling dynasties. They put sun tzu to shame with divide and conquer and having people chase 'the evil jew' instead of them. Smoke and mirrors, chasing ghosts.
The Jews can mostly fuck off though, I can't stand religious people, especially old world cults like Judaism. they are as bad as the muzzies except with less bombing and kids. They still have the incest though :D

everybody in israel is an immigrant

Racist is a made up word and a religion isn't a race anyway. Go fuck off back to your liberal circle jerk. Most people think like /pol/ if you scrape away the fake surface. You are all fake. Japan is about the only real and honest country left.