HUGE COINBASE DUMP INCOMING

Reminder for noobs that Coinbase hasn't allowed their users to dump their bcash dividends yet.

Reminder that GDAX has huge sell walls.

Reminder that Bitcoin Cash fell from 4400 to 3300 and Coinbase users are waiting to dump it before it falls more.

If you are looking for an entry point, wait for the dump and don't listen to the bcash shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License
blockchain.info/fi/charts/bip-9-segwit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok adam back thanks for the advice

I got a limit buy at $2,600. Too high?

this is greg actually

You never know. Make it small and buy the rest after the dump.

Yeah, drop it to around 2200.

Bitcoin Cash rose too fast after buy/sells were enabled you lying corecuck/shill. Coinbase had no choice but to cool things off for a little while.

Once buy/sells resume Bitcoin Cash (the true bitcoin) will start rising again.

Except that bcash fell from 4400 to 3300 once gdax opened.

Coinbase's CEO (Brian Armstrong) is OPENLY anti core/bitcoin. He's delaying the dump to protect bcash.

Bcash has been trading all night. Anyone who wants to dump can.

not coinbase users. Their bcash dividends are still locked.

Yes it briefly dropped as was expected when gdax initiated trading and then it steamrolled back up to $4400 before Coinbase deactivated buy/sells to cool things off as I said.

Stop making up fucking lies you piece of shit. Yes Brian Armstrong supports Bitcoin Cash because Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin.

>enables buying
>doesn't enable dumping
>price goes up
>"see? bidgoin cash iz the real bidgoin"

kys, retard shill.

is it known when it will be unlocked?

Say the line! Come on! "It's an attack". You can do it.

this

within few days

Wrong. You have been able to withdraw BCH since Coinbase released BCH services. Normies werent in crypto during the fork, the only people who even have BCH stored on coinbase are people who know how to move things between exchanges.

A correction is probable, however we won't see a trend reversal. This thing will keep going up, slow and steady.

Actually this. I don't know if people are just plain retarded and uninformed, or spreading false rumors on purpose. Obviously everybody could withdraw their BCH and not wait 5 months to be actually able to do it. Everybody will buy this shit because it is "cheap Bitcoin" for normies. I don't care about politics, but bought 6 BCH last week because I knew it will rise. And it did.

corecucks are shaking in their boots

If you are trading like that you are using gdax or else to are a holder.

The price was rising rapidly not falling you stupid fucking shill, go suck Adam's cock.

>he thinks increasing the blocksize is a good solution
Kek

BTC mooning right now
you cashies fucked up
see you at 23K later tonight

It is a very good solution.

Don’t live a shit about short term price changes, utilitarians will use the usable coin, market will catch up eventually.

Traders here should pay attention if you want to take a short term risk, (it’s not completely invalid)

10s of shitcoins have low fees.

If businesses want a low fee coin, they will go with Ripple. Professional company and the centralized aspects are specific and clear.

bcash: centralized mining, centralized software development, creators/promoters have criminal history, confusing for noobs

>being a brainlet
Fuck off pajeet

>CNBC
>coinbase
>bitpay
muh appeal to authority

not to mention that Bitmain (owned by Jihan) is a bitpay investor.

lmao corecucks cannot into logic

im starting to feel sorry for them

as for Coinbase...

>you have to choose one of the two kike sides
Like pottery. Why the fuck are you guys in crypto again?

>Why the fuck are you guys in crypto again?
like 99% of the people they are here to make money
only the absolute retards are here because >muh banks have screwed with us for too long

fucking degenerate kike

Pajeets deflecting heavily nowdays.

On-chain scaling is happening with Bitcoin Cash and it is a good solution, as originally envisioned in the Satoshi whitepaper.

that whore needs to wax her god damn legs jesus christ, wouldn't touch that slit even if i was cold as fuck and needed her hairy legs for warmth

I'm not sure who I should listen to. The FUDers or the shills? I have 0.26BCH which is literally 50% of my portfolio. If the FUDers are correct, I will probably go down 25% in portfolio in a matter of minutes, and will probably have to wait for months before it gets back again, whereas with shills, I don't know if it will explode or do nothing

50% is too much for a cheap Chinese knockoff that depends on market manipulation and propaganda to pump.

I would bring it down to 10% max if I were you.

They're dead wrong. People who want to dump their BCH have been able to for 2 days. The more important thing about coinbase enabling trading is that it opens a normie fiat/BCH gateway that hasn't existed before.

Will it moon immediately? Hard to say, but it's laughable to think coinbase trading will damage BCH.

People with infinitely more money than all of us combined are behind everything and there is nothing you can donto stop them. Stop watching tv, buy coins and make as much as you can before they pull the plug on us all. This is the future you chose.

The paper literally says nothing about scaling you mong. On top of that, I could make the exact same argument for shitcoins like bitcoin gold, why is bitcoin cash the choice? Oh because a few people created it, shilled it, mined it themselves at insane difficulty retargets to inflate it...

So you have a currency based on stolen tech, that has scaling directly proportional to centralisation, created by a few guys that are miners, that doesn't have segwit which is required for lightning.

All the arguments about BCH, I could make for fucking bitbean, shit has like a 20mb block every minute...

>segwit

Segwit is a failure that has like 10% adoption and you are delusional if you think LN will be any different.

What the hell does this mean?

It's to offset volatility.

Yeah but I can't even sell a 0.000001 BCH

>data to be encapsulated in blocks
>The paper literally says nothing about scaling you mong

Pick one, retard.

>Stolen tech
>Public licence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License

Having said proven it is actually impossible to 'steal' the bitcoin code, BCH is merely an upgraded version of BTC.

Really panjeet, do you have any actual arguments or just more of these non-arguments? Bitcoin has already gone through a number of forks, the only difference this time is the old fork is refusing to die, it will, just more slowly this time.

Buy Bitcoin Cash.

>10% adaption
blockchain.info/fi/charts/bip-9-segwit
more like 0.14%

what is the exact time they will enable dumping ?

I'm dumping right now. It smells.

Which group do you think is bigger: The relatively small number of people who have BCH left on coinbase from the fork, intend to dump it, and have for some reason not simply moved it to GDAX and dumped there

OR

The massive influx of normies who have joined coinbase since august and are only finding out about BCH now. Do you have any idea how much coinbase has grown in the past few months? There isn't going to be a dump, and you need to prepare yourself for that fact. The pool of potential buyers massively outweighs the people who can dump.

within few days. They said they are waiting for decent liquidity in GDAX, of course it's a lie, Brian Armstrong is anti Bitcoin and wants to save bcash. See

the new users see bcash falling, they will stay away from it. it lost momentum.

the old users will dump, they didn't move to gdax because they are technically illiterate.

the dump will scare everyone, whether coinbase users or not.

BCH is traded on every exchange. Why on Earth is it going to pump just because GDAX opens again? If anything it will dump.

All the CoinBase users are going to have their coins unlocked and given to them for free. And you think they are going to BUY MORE? Fuck no. They are smashing that sell button.

I am all in ALTs by the way. I have no dog in the fight.

>All the CoinBase users
No, a tiny minority of coinbase users.

> going to have their coins unlocked
They already are unlocked you spastic.

they can only withdraw to another exchange, and that's like rocket science to them.

samefag

as soon as the normie floodgates open at coinbase it will go to at least 4k, might even go to 6k

lol deluded . Anyone in crypto since august knows how to withdraw to an exchange, even if they are retarded normies.

It's the normies who've joined since august that you need to worry about. But there's no point in arguing about it now the answer will be revealed soon.

The problem with this argument is how many coinbase users were there in August
How many are there now
You're the same person who calls it normiebase

It wasn't normiebase back then

Fuck you

would your mother be able to sign up at gdax, withdraw and sell? and if she can, do you think she would wait to sell with one click in coinbase or go through this trouble?

the dump is coming and it will be huge, I know you are terrified.

>it's the normies who've joined since august that you need to worry about

see see

Yeah your argument is retarded bro, BTC is also falling so I guess that's doomed too, normies will see the chart and never buy it again.

I'm not remotely terrified of a dump because I actually have some idea of the numbers involved. You are vastly overestimating the number of clueless normies with BCH on Coinbase.

check out these sell walls in gdax, they just keep growing.

no, bitcoin is not in the pump and dump phase. bitcoin always have dips. bcash is still new and dumped few weeks ago. people don't believe in it.

>Buying the dip is something only you do
Holy shit you are retarded
Veeky Forums literally buys high sells low but thinks everyone else does it

>muh normie usage
Why the fuck you keep thinking normies matter in any of this? kys

Here's what normies will see:

Bitcoin: $16500
Bitcoin Cash: $3300

Normie thought process: "Wow I can get this new bitcoin 5 times cheaper than the old one!". That's how retarded normies are, and you know it.

>cheap knockoff that lost momentum and falling
>wow great investment opportunity I better buy that now!!

I got 2 BCH credited to my Coinbase account yesterday and sold it on GDAX yesterday afternoon, trading is still up and has never been down.
To suggest there is a wait needed, is retardoid.

normie thought process: I saw this at $9000 and now it's $3000. Looks like a cheap scam. I better stay away.

Haha you truly are retarded. Even normies can understand the concept of buying something cheaply you mong.

> I saw this at $9000

if someone doesn't know what I'm talking about.

nice 23k corecuck

>I got a limit buy at $2,600. Too high?

Yeah, drop it to 0.

>It is a very good solution.

No, it's not. And cryptokitties proved that. It's not his fault that your pea brain can't understand.

bcash devs are so few and so shitty that bcash is already behind, in terms of code. Let that sink in, shill.

Look at their coin. Look at the wallet they chose. It's all a copy. Even their fucking symbol is a copy.

This entire coin has been engineered, from the very start, as a scam.

Yes, you missed Bitcoin. No, you can't meme yourself another one.

Deal with your asspain like a man.

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

>Haha you truly are retarded. Even normies can understand the concept of buying something cheaply you mong.

This naive belief contradicts everything that has always happened in the stock market since the beginning... of the stock market.

Normies buy high and sell low on a consistent basis. The market wouldn't operate the way it does if they didn't.

This isn't up for debate. It's a simple reality.

this isn't going to end well for you

Not an argument. Thanks for confirming, to everyone, that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Shoo shoo, bcash shill.

Decentralization is the entire point. bcash is centralized.

Deal with it like an adult, please.

Go shitpost on reddit we're you came from fagot alsoso enjoy you store of value bags and the (((lighting network)))

Wait, you had an argument?

>bcash devs are so few and so shitty
At least 5 independent development teams, at least one with multiple PhDs

>bcash is already behind, in terms of code
Cause it doesn't have the shitty Segwit and has a greater blocksize to allow for more transactions and cheaper fees and has way more planned than core with its vaporware promised since forever?

>Look at their coin. Look at the wallet they chose. It's all a copy.
Do you know what a hard fork is?

>This entire coin has been engineered, from the very start, as a scam.
How do you define a scam Sherlock?

>Yes, you missed Bitcoin.
No

>No, you can't meme yourself another one.
Yes

>Deal with your asspain like a man.
D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

kek

BCashies drank too much of Satoshi's Vision to see clearly

>At least 5 independent development teams, at least one with multiple PhDs

and the team controlled by bitmain forced his difficulty adjustment algorithm on other teams. there were like 3 proposals, all got ignored.

>shitty Segwit and
segwit is fix for malleability big and makes it easier and more secure to implement second layer solutions. Anyone who hates it is either a shill or retarded.

bcash is a centralized chinse scam.

*its
*bug

lel

and the dump haven't happened yet

hasn't

hello there shillboy

lel

and the dump haSn't happened yet

people are used to these dips in Bitcoin. Bcash is supposed to be replacing Bitcoin. It just keeps falling. It will probably go back to $500 within a month.

They "lost" my BCH on a transfer from coinbase to gdax. Support ticket going nowhere. Scam by coinbase to keep price up to prevent dumping of BCH you can't sell it

>used to these dips
dips don't mean shit
bcore is literally uselessness on the internet, having turned a decentralized economy into nothing more an asset on an exchange with no rw usability
bcash is bitcoin

screenshots please?

lmao it's not called CONbase for nothing