I lack art for this, but perhaps Veeky Forums has some in store

I lack art for this, but perhaps Veeky Forums has some in store.

I like to fuck with my players. Not all attackers in my campaign are evil&ugly&men. Some are women and some children(mercenary apprentices, cult apprentices). Its great to see players facing something more then disposable male opponent, where they have exacttly 0 remorse when they decapitate them.

So, Veeky Forums. Do you have any innocent looking art of characters? I'd say cute, but that is fast on lewd side, so maybe no. basically I want a girl/boy, orc/kobold/I dunno, that looks scared and innocent. Poor thing got tanglet with wrong folks, but now sure is scared and sorry. Got anything?

Pic not realted, but emotionally one of the strongest in mtg for me.

thanks

Mmm, like this?

good start.

Got a lot of innocent kobolds, just not a lot of scared.

Ah, how bout this?

>milking for cheap emotional kneejerks
Ugh.

>filling campaign with cardboard male fighters and casters
barf_a_bit.

>specifying gender for no reason
>implying invoking cheap responses with "but it's [insert sympathetic qualities here]" equates to genuine care
How about trying a non-violent rpg if you want your players to care about more than loot, die rolls and spell slots

It's sex. Gender is a social construct. If an orc male claims he is misguided elven female, he will be run through like an apple. Or a block or cheese. Or an orc.

>doing anything of which I, experienced neckbeard, do not approve

NECK YOURSELF FAMALAM

>Being affected by such pathetic manipulation in th first place

I AM THE KNIFE OF GOD

I STRIKE THE WICKED

I KNOW NOT WHAT CHOICES OR CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE LED THEM TO OPPOSE ME, ONLY THAT TIS THEIR OWN MORAL FAILINGS THAT BRINGS THEM TO TAKE THE FIELD AGAINST MY DIVINE MISSION

I WILL DESTROY THEM LIKE I WOUOD ANY OTHER BEAST, FOR IT IS A MERCY TO END THEIR LIVES BEFORE THEY CAN SIN FURTHER

DEUS VULT

dropping a few

>Cap-locking while posting
>Spelling would wrong
>Deus Vult
How disgusting

OP here.

nice.

I've got one.

I can promise you this will just be annoying.

Related

Any woman or child that's been doing it for any real amount of time is going to be larger and more ripped than most of these examples, not to mention the stern world-weary face that should provoke no sympathy in anyone.

The rest, children just forced to fight this one time, are anomalies that shouldn't happen often at all.

This is an assumption, unless they are a front line warrior.
Skullduggers who get by on feigning innocence wouldn't survive long if they couldn't play the part.
OP, don't be so sure you can sucker your players. Depending on their pcs, they may be surprisingly callous.

Are you angry? :^)

>This is an assumption, unless they are a front line warrior.

Only the part about being big and ripped. The rest will almost certainly apply, at least if they're supposed to be bad enough that the party would kill them if they were, say, an orc. I thought that was the idea?

Yes, if they are soldiers.
Why would a practiced schmoozer who makes their way by feigning an innocent face ruin that by being a gruff vagabond?
They wouldn't be living long if that was the case.

Thought we were meming there, with the ughs and barf_a_bit and DUES VULT cap-locks.

You're missing my point.

OP is looking for instances where the party would normally, if these guys were some ugly fucks, just go ahead and kill them. Would your average party just go ahead and kill off practiced con men? They'd get in trouble for doing that.

My party usually only reacts violently if they themselves are attacked, and those guys would not look that innocent.

>damp will never come back

that's it for the young ones

hah, that comment was supposed to be for the last queud post

>BBEG
Ugh.

Looks like Kircheis from logh

user, just how big is this loli character art folder you're dumping?

6 more