I'm not gonna make it Veeky Forums
none of us are
it's too late

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/2018-year-central-banks-begin-buying-cryptocurrency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

coindesk.com/2018-year-central-banks-begin-buying-cryptocurrency/

i've made 30k since october

except when you realize that crypto and smart contracts (or some derivation) will never go away because consensus networks will cut tons of middle-men jobs, automate accounting and other menial professions.

there will always be new coins, user.

so you're saying buy LINK?

It's a weird feeling, I see people struggle to get 1000$ while I obtain it while I'm asleep, this just doesn't feel well at all, pol thaught me to be critical about everything and now I'm just starting to realize that our world is in fact, more rotten to the core of what I've imagined.
The moment I lost respect to money and started to see money as and end itself and not a means to get my goals is when I started to make cash.
It's like the world is designed to make you a sheep but if you want to succed you have to forget everything, damn those ancient Greeks knew what they were talking about.

m8 I'm up 390% since I went all in 3 months ago in September. Go all in rn and you'll be up 100% in a month guaranteed. And I'm just holding btc like a normalfag infidel

i love this post

OP you're retarded

Never will we see another rise like ETH. Now all that is left is tiny 10x gains at most. It really is over unless you already have money to invest. Nobody with under 100k already is going to make it to anything over 10mil and with less than that you will never be fully free. RIP. It's Ogre!!!!

Middleware vs middlemen... Easy choice all things considered.

Middleware costs less. Master Sergeant reporting in.

This user gets it. That's why I am loaded with LINK, REQ, MOD, AMB, HVN and all the boring b2b tokens that are currently on sale for cheap.

no one really needs litecoin or doge - but automating accounting and supply chain will make unholy amounts of money.

the more attachement you have to money the harder it is to make it, poker player knows this too

>1000%
>tiny gains

you're short sighted as fuck. that's ok

tiny 10x? are you fucking idiot? 10x is tiny?

pick 3 10x and you have fucking 1000.

It is compared to buying ETH at $3 this time last ear or BTC for $1 back in 2010. 1000% is fine if you have 100k to invest then you make 1million. before you could make a million with $1000. Those days are gone. Now you would have to get lucky several times and keep going x10 to get to a million from $1000. Most likely with stuff that goes x2-3 again and again never being unlucky and losing 50% or you're fucked. It is possible but the days of the big gains and easy money are gone. Tokens will never attain the heights the top coins have now and 2018+ will be the time where utility tokens gain dominance unless something like IOTA makes the entire system redundant. If that happens we have bigger things to worry about anyway as IOTA is full on Orwellian big government shit.
I digress, 1000% is nothing and extremely rare.
DOOOMED!

Just ready your shorts for the bloodbath. Keep adding all the way down, its going to be a massive bloodbath.

10x is tiny. getting 3 10x in a row is unlikely and most tings only go 3x at best now. ETH went 150x in 12 months. That is never happening again. You need to get very very lucky to achieve the same things if you somehow manage to pick the right alts and don't end up losing 50%.
Sto9p getting greedy and thinking like a gambler, you are gambling and the odds have been massively reduced.
You are late to the game and the pot is half empty.

lol wat

It's crazy seeing normies with decent jobs literally penny pinching their lives away while I'm throwing $1000 at shitcoins on the reg without having a 2nd thought about it.

wrong

call linkies deluded all you want, but when it sees mainstream adoption 100x will be nothing

stay poor

Nah, it's just the beginning of the story. Man, without faith in the future of cryptocurrencies, blockchains, and other smart shit don't try to put your money at the stake, you will lose it. The market is relatively small and the next year is the year of banks and businesses getting into this stuff.

I'm at like a quarter mil with less than 4k invested user, speak for yourself.

Join the club
>feels good man

>it's too late
>everything mooning

Give up now faggot this is not for you

I got a 20x investment in November alone, wtf are you talking about, there are new coins out there everyday and guess what, they start from almost zero

>all that is left is tiny 10x gains

People trading stocks struggle for single digit gains, fuckface.

I own LINK fuckstick. What I say is still true.
If you get super fucking lucky and buy in ICO maybe you can. I bet you didn't get 20x on BTC and only fiat anyway. In fact, what coin? You don't even have to prove it, just show me the coin.

Yep, they do. Soon this will be like that, the period for massive gains is dwindling. You are late to the party. Deal with it.