Siacoin

Sia has been really really good te me the last few days, and it hasn't even reached its final form yet. It's not too late yet, get in now and thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LBRY Credits were even better to me.
Why should I sell my LBRY gains for this shitcoin instead of Bitbay?

Sodld too soon at 118

Holding those SIA, LBRY and DCR. Dualmining ftw.

Because LBRY has already had its boom months ago. You can still get thousands of sia coins for almost no money (~$0.02 per coin), and they will reach $1 within a year, I guarantee it.

All right shill me on this shitcoin

Don't fucking remind me. Been using Binance and disabled 2FA for the awful Google Auth app needed to log in. Didn't know that would be necessary for transferring funds outside to Bittrex where the coin is only available. Now I have to reset the 2FA by going through their support team. So far so good, but it'll probs be around Christmas or so when this is resolved.

Beginning to understand why people have such a hate-boner for Google

Yea man, I cant access my polo account because of the one time 2fa code that is sent to your gmail. I remember my password and all, but I lost my account gmail password for the lulz so I'm trying to sort it out with polos support that I could access it. I just put 350€ on coins to see how cryptos work, but I think they are now worth few thousands so I really want to get in to that account and transfer the funds to binance

Oh yeah and I have something like 22k sia on that polo account. I have done everything to get that gmail password, but just cant get it right nor remember it correctly. God damn

I'm not here to shill coins. Sia is going to moon with or without you and I have the amount needed to make it to lamboland when it does. Do your own research, but you should seriously consider it.

Yup. Shit sucks. You gotta open a support ticket through their website on support.binance.com. Make sure to have a pic of your ID/Passport and a selfie with hand-written note about what you're trying to do with date and timestamp. Also, the support speakee very broken Engrish, but enough to get by

Just sent my info to them. We'll see what happens

How do we buy this coin ?

Im a newfag btw

Yea I send em an email yesterday that since they already have my ID, pictures etc. because of 2 level verification, that I can send new pictures if it is necessary so I hope this goes easy.

But the lesson I learned, that I had used the account for 2 weeks tought I had forgotten the gmail password, u know - Yeah I'll send the funds tomorrow no biggie and then it just hits your face that polo wants the code send to your email for your own security

Bought in at 55 sats, holding 60k. I've been thinking about selling when it was 110 sats yesterday or so but I'm inclined to wait until it reaches 1 dollar or euro. It's only 8% of my portfolio so it can wait

Buy BTC from Coinbase and transfer to Bittrex. There's a very strong chance it'll go up 5-10x, there's several pump groups holding until new year + it's actually a good coin if you read the whitepaper. I bought in at 50sats, I'll leave at around 900-1000sats. I have a strong feeling John Mcafee will announce this as a great coin to buy later today, which will make this the next XVG.

>Bittrex

Is this the only site trading Sia? It's currently closed to new users

Fomo me harder, this shit is at already 70% and I feel it's going to die like XVG is doing atm

It's like clockwork the coins that get shilled when newfags come around. Take profit retard or else you're gonna bag holding.

will reach 500 sats easy

FIX THE FUCKING WALLET BITTREX

Yup definitely one of the best altcoins I've followed

It's also on Cryptopia HitBTC and Poloniex

>158sats

Been bagholding Lbry and Sia since July and it is finally paying out.
While people look at MUH BCH going up 50% Sia just broke 3 cents. 70% a day for days, it's fucking nuts. It's unstoppable.

$1 Sia would put it at a $31 billion market cap. Right now that's not too realistic. But $0.10 is in reach.