FILENAME THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/YIQ2CCk.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it.

The uggs are supposed to be their pets

Since fucking when has Shaggy been a badass?

Something to do with henchmen costumes maybe?

>totally missing the joke
Ugh.

>Since fucking when has Shaggy been a badass?

since getting out of rehab for all the drugs he took in the 80's

They are Uggs of different sizes. You won't find yours till you try them all on.
Even if you do, a basic bitch will call you out for stealing their pair, cus it's sooooo easy for them to tell the difference.

Now you'll never be able to work out which boots are yours.

When you don't keep your eye on the ball....

...Well that's just lame.

God dammit, Kishibe!

Is that whatshisface from Hatred?
Even at the verge of their demise, squid in spats remains 2lewd.

Is the -20 mean to imply easy or hard? Either way see

It helps that the girl on the bottom image and her friends are all diviners

>misspeling Bosshi
user, I...

Since he became a shadowrunner
i.imgur.com/YIQ2CCk.jpg
no reason to reupload in a thread about filenames so go to a shitty site to see the reference

I understood that reference.

He's always been a badass. They've done the "shaggy and/or scooby temporarily cured of their cowardice plot a couple times and he's always a bad mother fucker when they do.

In this case, since he got hypnotised to become a badass whenever he hears a specific word.

I skipped every cutscene in that questline

This series is comparable to Yostuba.

Can somepne explain the red ellipses to me, please?

Okay, now somebody identify that movie. Jaws?

Did the guy behind Franken Fran make anything noteworthy recently?

>inevitable conclusion of a dragon thread

No you didn't

Is it just me, or did Stan Lee show up at 0:16?

It certainly looks like him.

alright fine, sauce?

Now I want to play a game where for a session the plot is put on hold as the PCs need to survive the area they're in suddenly becoming a lethal battleground between kaiju.

Their sitting on the same futon that they had sex on.

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

English name is: Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor

oh snap that one was already on my backlog, sweet

I don't think that's what he's asking.

I get the point of the photos, but I'm not really sure why that specific spot is circled.

That specific spot was circled to point out that fact.

Something something bastard teacher akashic record.

Basically, dudebro there wanted to be a magical hero of justice. So he becomes a wizard cop, and stops a lot of bad guys. A LOT of bad guys.

And by stopped, we mean kill.

Eventually it gets to the point where he is doing action movie tier shit, and stops and looks at his life. "I just killed 30 dark wizards to save ONE GUY. This isnt justice, the math here is FUCKED."

So he becomes a hobo until an old friend gets him a job as a substitute teacher to try and get his life together.

The show can basically be pitched as 'high level character tries to retire, fails'

Are you a woman? I feel like only a woman would get this joke or find it the least bit funny.

Where's this from? It looks neat.

>
>

But it's like the least convincing part of the photo.

Some couch cushions being out of place is proof that it's the same couch?

Now I'm the one who asked in the first place, but I think maybe it is to emphasise the scene taking place right after the first one. Anyway, let's post some filenames along.

Am I even supposed to know any of the people in the picture (the sex one)? I'm rather out of the loop on nerd culture.

Fuck, I just got it. Nice one user.

The douche bag on the right is Will Wheaton, the douche user on the left is his wife and the douche in the middle is their kid. I think that's them showing their kid a sex tape the made for some strange reason

Sauce?

When the picture was shown to Wesley he claimed it was okay because they flipped the cushions over.

The seams indicated in the marked area suggest he was lying.

>BBEG
Ugg.

I see what you did there.

Maybe it's multi-legged BBEG, but then a better file name would have been
>Veeky Forumss waifu came for a visit

That sounds just as fucked up as I hoped, thanks!

Is it...is it supposed to be loss?

Is that some specific person I should know about? I keep seeing that image but it just looks like a random dude in cosplay at Pax, which is pretty damn common at any con.

Fat people aren't allowed to cosplay.

Its just people making fun of a cosplayer for some reason. Its not even a bad cosplay, he just could stand to have a better coat. But a really good fancy greatcoat would probably be expensive as balls, so its hard to really fault him there.

Yeah, that was my only critique. The leather coat doesn't quite seem to fit but considering how hard it is to get the proper stuff... I don't get it. Dude isn't even a neckbeard, he actually trims his shit.

Goddamn right

I mean thats better than a lot of cosplays

Can't unsee.
God damn it.

gonna need the source on this to verify

Nope, that is one of the characters in that image's name, and it's spelled like that romanized.

user, I...

both me and my friend failed hard

>Shirow's shirowing

He's a fun guy, i ain't even mad.

Final Fantasy XIV, Hildebrand quest.

It's from Final Fantasy 14.

oddly enough, that wasnt a joke user. any "normal" chick under the age of 25 acts like this. its an anti joke if anything.

>whatshisface
Its Notim Portent you fuck.

>you will never be a respectable gentleman barkeeper
It's actually more amazing for the fact that, apparently, most jap barkeeps have fairly low alcohol tolerance, and thus do their work entirely for the craft.

About how when people would say BBEG there's a dude who will come by to say, well look he's here

you made it sound cool but this is just painful

Gotta smite all the evil.

movie?