Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

"Splatoon 2 of Veeky Forums" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mrcyoa.000webhostapp.com/
desuarchive.org/tg/search/tnum/53006041 /deleted/deleted/
desuarchive.org/tg/search/tnum/52999308/deleted/deleted/page/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mrcyoa.000webhostapp.com/

I like this altho it feels a bit confused about whatever it wants your realm to be small and part of the world or giant and universe in itself. Also your population isn't limited at all so feel free to buy no area upgrades and drop 1000 billion people onto earth. (So what that you can 'abuse' it like this, cyoas shouldn't need hundred page document about what you can and can't do).

Small update mostly typos, also increased Sloths description since it was the shortest.Will release the uncensored version in the next /d/ thread.

Here's the first page comfy-dark nocturnal cyoa
Each page also works as a mini-cyoa and the main point is the mystery and speculation of the next page So I guess I'll post it (and speculate or some shit like that)

>that resolution
Why.

Still haven't read the intro because of how cringe it is.
Still picking Wendy.
I'm going to have a lot of fun talking shit about the other Sins with her. Going to banter a lot with each other when we get closer.
Haven't decided if I'll be her trophy husband into gfd or if I try to dominate her. I think trophy husband and telling her how much I love her is more fun.

"because I am a dumb whore who sucks 17 dicks a day and I have 552 nude photos leaked and I cry when people make fun of me" -rose

>Another Sins cyoa
How many does that make this, five? Seven if you count the ones only mildly related to the Seven sins? I've lost count.

I don't really get it but it looks good so keep working on it.

Please see:

>too many seven sins CYOAs.
Well fuck me then. Here I was considering making one. I guess I can reflavor it somehow.

well the idea is that for example if choose the aparment, you design your friend and also the apartment.

If you choose the Urban Exploration you choose your running gear and utility stuff, then choose exploration partner and the areas/missions you will go to

that's the idea a big cyoa with smaller sub cyoas in the same universe

there are overlapping parts of course like where you design the district you live in, the properties of the night(fog and etc.) and also other details about the "City"

Nah, it doesn't matter that the subject matter is that same or people would stop making waifu and fantasy cyoas.

I claimed rose first reeeeeeee

Nigger we have hundreds of monstergirl cyoas and nobody gives a fuck. As long as you make it sufficiently different there should be no problem, excluding some rare autism attacks but why would you care ?

no nudes/10

You can still make it, I was just noticing a trend.

I'm with user. You lose nothing scaling it down.
Hell, you can scale it down less and it still works.

I saw at least one spelling mistake so I'll run through the whole thing.

I also don't get the point. The intro is nonsense, or maybe I am too jaded to feel any atmosphere. Who am I in this CYOA?

Eh, you have a point. The premise is different so it wouldn't be too similar anyhow. I'll just do it for myself and post it in the thread. See what y'all think of it.

This is probably the closest to what I was thinking, while still being different.

pls post more

What a dumb whore I agree with you

More cyoas besides demon/angel roommate with a "turning the tables" theme?

Es mi tropefu.

Unless you can actually post the nudes, you are just a liar user.

Okay, that's some cool stuff. I agree with this guy on scaling, but i like the intro and atmosphere even if i am the day guy myself. But it just gives those right feels about the night, looking forward to see the whole thing.

Yes go for it

a ton of people saw it or heard first accounts of it. But just from how dumb she is and the way she talks you can tell that she's a whore so end it nigger

I think he was asking if there were any more besides those.

I gladly admit my imagination is very poor. Explaining to me what I am supposed to feel does not work.
To say something positive so you don't think I'm a total dickhead: I'm a fan of not breaking each option into a "box". You could have a line between each options, but you don't.
Each option does not have equal text which I also enjoy.

Nightman, sneaky and mean
Spider inside my dreams, I think I love you
You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna die
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you, nightman

Every night you come into my room
and pin me down
with your strong arms
you pin me down
and I try to fight you
you come inside me
you fill me up and I become the Nightman

It's just two men sharing the night
It might seem wrong
But it's just right!
It's just two men sharing each other
It's just two men like loving brothers
One on top and one on bottom
One inside and one is out
One is screaming he's so happy
The other's screaming a passionate shout

It's the Nightman
The feelings so wrong and right, man
They're feeling so wrong and right, man

I can't fight you, man
When you come inside me
And pin me down with your strong hands
And I become The Night
The passionly passionate Nightman

I know, man. I'd love to see another morality system get a CYOA, like the Aristotelian Virtues, Roman Virtues, or the Brahmavihara.

>not naming the thread "every rose has it's thorn edition"

I'd love to see you try it out! Make something great and your wish will be granted!

haha I said rose
kill yourself

I'm shit at CYOAs. All I've made are jumps, that's how bad I am.

Damn, I'm usually a Lust kind of guy, but Gluttony sounds pretty great too

Im waiting

Going in blind, i guess i'd take Urban Exploration, although The Apartment looks interesting too. If i allowed to see the next page than i would consider taking Fear, sems cool too, but without knowing what tools or powers do i get, i won't take such a risky path blind.

Ah shoot! Won't see it.

What's the point of this meme if we still ldidn't see her underage nudes?

Updated the OC I posted last thread

>Fixes all typos anons pointed out (plus some more)
>Buffed Reanimated Army
>Rewrote High-Vampire's description
>Small buffs to Braka and Vician. Braka can now be a fighter and Vician is a better general
>Lilith is no longer High-Vampire exclusive
>Azazel is now High-Vampire exclusive

Thank you for that. Words straight from the source admitting you want to be cummed inside by a hot stud and carry his child.

I was sorta hoping that this autism would stay in the sinking thread. I guess linking the new thread in there was a mistake.

No, it's alright, first i'll play it blind, than make choices after looking trough the whole thing. It's just to properly fantasise about my adventures in a CYOA i need to make a build that resonates with me, i wouldn't be able to properly do it with a blind picks.

The concept is good, but you need to hone your writing skills. Learn how commas, semicolons, and colons work. Strike "however." Employ more direct clauses:

>The city slumbers; borders dissolve.

>You receive the most obscure cult movies spontaneously, from sources unknown, and you show them here. The theater is always empty when the film begins, but every night a motley audience seeps in, an assortment of characters too strange to endure the harsh light of day.

(How do the movies arrive? In crumpled paper bags laid just inside the front door of the theater lobby? Via a man with waxy skin and a vacant expression who calls himself "Mr. Spode"? Do reels materialize in the projector room? The details will make or break this CYOA.)

Anyway, something like that. Keep the long, parallel sentences, but work on aligning the clauses comprising them.

Posts like this convey nothing useful, insightful, witty, or interesting. All of them can be translated as "Hello! I am the human equivalent of styrofoam packing peanuts: I exist only to take up space."

Does anyone have the companion template?

Finally somebody gets it. I was the only one who picked gluttony last time it was posted.

Hey, I like styrofoam packing peanuts buddy

>Area 3 (5)
>Insertion, Gateways 2, Transient, Protection 1 (10)
>Population 3 (6)
>the entire Inhabitants suite (18)
>Technology 4 (4)
>Magic 2 (4)
PAGE 1 EXPENDITURES: 47/100

>Public Education, Diplomatic, Technomagic, Infrastructure, Sanitation, Secure, Healthy (13)
>Literature, Intellectual, Gaming, Occult, Sexual, Festival (6)
>Exceptional Materials, Fauna & Flora 3 (8)
>Dungeons 3, Afterlife, Theme (12)
PAGE 1 + 2: 86/100

>Lifestyle 1, Influence 1 (2)
>Spirit Walk, Shape Shift 2, Memory, Peak Condition (12)
whoops that's 100, let's take Benevolent! for a little breathing room
>Alchemy, Enchanting, Conjuration, Nullification (9)
>Friendship 2, Waifu 1, Familiar (8)
>Guidance 1 (4)
FINAL EXPENDITURES: 121/125

The theme seems to be "90s fantasy anime with modern trappings and day-to-day variations in lewdness." Maxed metahuman/metafauna variation and Technomagic expands the genre rotation to involve monster-training shenanigans of varying degrees of sentience. Standard ontological firewalling (Transient) and a basic ethical understanding prevent cliche and bad expressions of otherwise neat fetishes. Wiggle room is there to turn on Malice if examples must be made (we hope they aren't).

Wait what?

The fuck

What kind of Jewish magic just happened?

What the hell was that.

That wasn't just me right?

In that moment, cyoag shitposted so hard a breach in time was created

I wasn't the only one who saw that, right?

It may've been just me, but did the thread just get shat upon?

Nothing to see here, friends. Pass along.

Right. Nevermind. It wan't just me. I now see all the other posts saying the same thing.

that's what you get for creating drama I guess
don't be a girl next time

I like the changes but I feel Azazel should be buffed honestly. He's pretty much a demonic mook at this point and since succubi seem to hold sway over incubi, you could just pick the succubi and get your own Azazel. True Liches can summon them too I figure.

Same for Gorvile. He's not unique. He's more like a piece of lore. Why pick him when you can create your own Gorviles later on?

yeah, Azazel is mostly only there for those that want to play a female so I might limit the summoning somehow so the minion tab is the only way to get it.
Gorvile will be replaced, but I haven't thought of anything yet. Maybe another husbando or another waifu that could help true liches somehow.

this reply was the old me I came to my senses
I decided to work on a rose memorial cyoa

>Undeath
High-Vampire

>Lair
Abandoned City

>Spells
Undad Power
Empowered Boner
Communion T2
Unholy Chains
Soul Weapons T2

>Army
Human Mercenary Army x3
Fallen Angel Army

>Minions
Mikaela
Braka
Teresa
Merida
Loliuna

>Goal
Go to Heaven

Fuck this Lich, I just wanted to see what was out there. As soon as he's gone I set back out to do good in the world, and attempting to find a path to redemption from my Lich...ery. My Minions are all cutiepies who would make good waifus or are otherwise good-inclined.

Also I guess I can help kill some of the Necromancers wandering around if they are a huge problem for the Cities.

Death King
Abandonned Citadel

Raise Dead lv2 (6)
Deadly Mist lv3(3)
Undead Power(2)
Soul Weapon(0)

Undead Dragon(3)
Zombie(2)
Fallen Angel(0)

The archangel(3)
Vampire King(2)
Death Knight General(1)
Mercenery Hero(0)

Undead Kingdom

My goal is to create a relatively fair kingdom in the middle of all this magical chaos. I'll throw some city toward the mercenery and fuck the angel.

>Area Increase 2, Protection 1, Portals, Population Increase 1
A big chunk of land with a nice sized population. There should be enough room for people to grow. Portals are created through magical items.
>Culture & Customs
A Meritocratic government whose people favors Hedonistic Utilitarianism.
>Extrahuman Population, Attitude Adjustment, Metahuman Population
Demons, elves, sentient (and polite) tentacle monsters, this place has such a huge menagerie of things it's impossible to list it all. Because of the attitude adjustment, people are more inclined to get along peacably with each other; much like bonobos, we'd rather settle our disagreements with fucking than fighting.
>Technology Upgrade 4, Magical Upgrade 2, Public Education, University, Mystical, Technomagic
Technomagicians are totally a thing, although purists of either school exist as well. There's plenty of fun to be had in school when you're learning how to bind spirits into computers to make AIs!
>Infrastructure, Sanitation, Secure, Healthy, Aesthetics.
Well maintained roads and bridges allow people to get to wherever they want, whenever they want. Clean streets makes places feel nice, and promotes health; which, with all the technology, magic, and techno-magic, we really don't have to worry about even majorly nasty things. As well, because of the focus on artistic and intellectual pursuits, you'll see architecture that is convenient, structurally well designed, and still pleasing to the eye and inspiring to the soul.
>Occult Affinity, Art Affinity, Literature Affinity, Intellectual Affinity, Food Affinity, Sexual Affinity, Festival Affinity, Gaming Affinity
The pursuit of knowledge is almost as great as the pursuit of pleasure; and some times, the two are the same.

To reiterate: the concept is good, and the options are good as well. Polish the prose and you'll be golden. The changes depicted here are all valid, albeit basic, suggestions. (Well, apart from the comma after "sending.")

>Fertile, Rich, Exceptional Materials, Magical Phenomena, Spirits
Good soil to grow our magnificent food in, amazing materials to produce our techno-magic wonders and marvels with. Of course, living in such a magic saturated world means that all sorts of strange things will occur, but that's just part of the joys and wonders of life. Spirits tend to be spirits of nature, and Muses that inspire the creators.
>Lifestyle Upgrade 1, Automatons 1, Influence 1, Equipment, Immortality, Shape Shift 1, Memory, Peak Condition, Familiar, Waifu 1, Superhuman Body
I have a nice home, and some magical constructs to maintain it when I'm absent. People will know me as one of the more famous adventurers; maybe I have my own TV show, even. Waifu... will probably be yoinked from one of these Waifu CYOAs for funsies, and my familiar will be a Pseudo-dragon (think dog sized).
>Dungeons 3, Landscape Adjustment
Constantly renewing dungeons allow for adventurers (both solo and teams) to be a legitimate occupation; treasures acquired from within are always worth a pretty penny, and broadcasting the very real adventure and dangers faced within makes for some good prime time TV.

As for land adjustment, we have a bit of everything, biomes sort of contained in neat sections, in a rather artificial manner; magical definitely factors into this maintaining itself. Shorter winters with longer Autumns.

Your realm seems nice. I feel like we could benefit from setting up a portal network and trading with each other.

From the looks of it, someone was banned and had all their posts deleted. Since they were a proficient shitposter, half the posts are gone.

Yup, just checked the banlist. Someone from Veeky Forums in this thread was banned for Global 3.

well there were people posting in my name I am the actual one.

There was that guy samefagging in the old thread probably him. Trying to force the meme
Whatever thank you mods I guess.

>tfw it's not me even though I've been naughty for weeks now

I feel blessed today. Maybe I can finally work on one of my cyoas again.

Tell me the trick to maximizing replayability. How do I tickle the autism?

checked again someone posted the shut the fuck up lyrics, but a lot more posts were pruned

I'll get back to working on my cyoa I guess

>Name
Falu Brean
>History
Guardian [-10]
>Age
>Gender
Male
>Race
Faunus: Jerboa
+Ears
>Starting Location
Vacuo
>Semblance
Doormaker
>Gifts
Intelligence [-10]
Agility [-20]
Energy [-20]
Medicine [-40]
>Weapons
Melee: Dual Katars {-250}
+Collapsible (Gauntlet-y bracelety things, like Yang's turn into)
+Weight Reduction

Ranged: Sticky Grenades {-250}
+Dust Mod
>Items & Gear
Scroll {0}
Wilderness Gear {-50}
Dust Charges x2 {-100}
Rebreather {-50}
Parachute and Grappling Hook {-150}
Targeting Glasses {-150}

Combat Medic Brean, ready for action!

A large variety of options. If you have a specific topic then you need to dig deep and branch out as far and deep as you can within that topic to make it diverse in how you play.

If you have a shallow topic then just make sure to properly expound in each individual section.

Make sure to add waifus too.

Trying my hand at something a little weird: a totally non-lewd Lavender build.

Name: Astra, Herald of the Toppled Throne

Genitalia:
-Standard Male

Shape:
-Powerful (2)

Chest:
-Hard (2)

Influences:
-Pseudodevascent (2)
-Quasicosmic (4)
-Xenosubstantial (2)
-Metapsychological (+1)

Face:
-Regal (+1 Status)
-Elder Gaze (2)

Flourishes:
-Ouroborous Metabolism (2)
-Godly Cleanliness (2)
-Commanding Mien (+3, +1 Status and Pedigree, -1 Allure)

Progeneration:
-Strategy: Pupation, Multimetamorphosis (3, +1 Status)
-Speciality: Humanoid, Changeling, Hybrid (6, +1 Allure)

Dowry:
-Crimson Manual (7, +1 pedigree, +1 status)
-Argent Blaze (7, +1 pedigree, +1 status)
-Rorrim Mirror*2 (6)
-Rite of Flesh Union (6, +1 pedigree)
-Rite of Worldstepping (4)
-Regal Array (3, +1 status)
-Filthy Lucre*2 (8, +2 status)

Bonds:
-Sans Serviteurs (+4)
-Crimson Sprite (1)
-Questant of the Thrones (9, +1 status, +1 pedigree, +1 allure)

Stigma:
-Rebel (-3 status)

Ambition:
N/A

Scores: 5 Status, 5 Pedigree, 1 Allure

Either have a good all-round CYOA but have one really divisive aspect to it (I'm looking at you, Culling) or base it on [Insert popular anime/franchise].

The minion page is pretty light on magical stuff.
Another possibility is ditching the idea that everything there needs to be named, unique creature. A single reanimated is kinda meh, being able to start with X of them to lead your worthless morons is something. Group of some kind of corpse harvesters so that you don't need to care about raising dead where they happen to fall. Some kind of giant retard that is even more worthless than usual morons but can transform into a portal into your base so that you don't need to bother travelling with your army even if you need to go somewhere. Upgrades for your tower, like plague pit for upgrading your minions with or soul grinder so that no part goes to waste.

Lair Upgrades is a thing that could be added, if you can be arsed to do more work.

I just realised there is no mobility magic options. Especially evident with Flying Necropolis as you won't be able to get on land without one hour of landing or is youe have the dragon.

6/10
Good, but it's not exactly BALL OF DICKS MAN.

Make your own version of Micro Druid but turn all the microbes into lolis.

desuarchive.org/tg/search/tnum/53006041 /deleted/deleted/

desuarchive.org/tg/search/tnum/52999308/deleted/deleted/page/1/

Most of these are probably his. Figures almost all the posts freaking out about the nudes were a single guy.

add weapon slots to everything and dozens of barerly indistinguishable weapon types

They usually prune all the posts of a person for global bans. So while that was the 'triggering' post, all the rest of his shit was wrecked.

I'm confused. The author was both the author and the shitposter
She blinked, didn't she?

Yeah but my posts and some others' were deleted too
They completely erased the whole event which is good

i hope this event never surfaces again

ah don't start again
enough of me

Making an adoption CYOA.

1. Comedic, light, happy family
2. Depressing, "desire to protect rising" feels

Choose.

I don't get that image, what exactly is the point?

Also yes, they were probably trying to drum up interest for their CYOA by controversy. I'd say TokHaar does the same if I wasn't the person who made Anti-Nemesis.

NUMBER TWO

I'm not allowed to adopt in my country. You need a wife for that.

you're making a cyoa for cutefags and/or pedofags, everyone else will skip it at best or shitpost about cucking and raising another man's child at worst