Leviathan OC Chapter

>The Leviathan Chapter
>Homeworld: Okeon
>Battle Cry: We Come As A Tsunami!
Parent chapter: Dark Angels
Rolled with chapter creation tables
The Leviathan Chapter was founded roughly 1,500 years before the invasion of the Tyranid fleet of the same name. They are descended from the Dark Angels, but few are the chapters that differ more from there primogenitors then the Leviathan. Nor are the two chapters overfond of one another. To a Leviathan, the Dark Angels are depressing, overly repentant, and disturbingly obsessive in their pursuit of the Fallen. A Dark Angel would reply by saying that the Leviathan are shameless, reckless, and unworthy of the legacy of the Lion. Never have the Leviathan hunted for the Fallen, and they maintain no real sense of loyalty To the Angels. The Leviathan homeworld of Okeon is a world consisting of massive Oceans and stormy seas. Medieval Island states dot the oceans, and it is from these people that the Leviathan recruit. When the Leviathan go to war, they approach it with enthusiasm, preffering to lay waste to the foe with brutal shock and awe tactics. But it is their specialty that they excel most in. The Leviathan Have the distinction of of being experts in all things related to amphibious warfare. Sea Serpent LVT's(modified Landraiders), and Coralbreaker Predators lead the charge through coastal beachead and swamp, flood and marsh, all following the now infamous Monsoon Bombardment plan. The Leviathan take great pride in their unique distinction, and there were even rumours that Chapter Master Mordecai Dubin was humoring ideas of an actual surface fleet. If such was true, it is now an impossibility. 20 years ago, the Leviathan pursued an Eldar force to the waterworld of Poseidos. Confident that the Xenos had trapped themselves in the chapters favourite setting setting, the Leviathan moved in for the kill. What followed was a slaughter. 4 companies were lost, and the chapter now owes the Dark Angels for bailing them out. Below

>Continue
They had ignored calls for caution
from the Dark Angels, who had been hunting these Eldar for their own purposes. Through foul Xenos sorcery , the Eldar survived unscathed through the Monsoon Bombardment, and ambushed the overconfident marines. Half of the 1st company died covering the retreat. Only the timely arrival of the Dark Angels prevented an even greater massacre.

you come as a what op?

>Continue
Dubin has sworn vengeance on "Those pointy eared bastards"

As a Tsunami.

heres my OC chapter the void whales..they are a raven guard successor chapter active mostly in the Halo Stars to the galactic north of Terra. The chapter is fleet bound and and have a single resupply facility on a barren ice moon the location of which is known only to the chapter. The chapter excels at boarding actions, hit and run raids and precision strikes on the enemy. They are given a large amount of freedom even among space marine chapters and are only required to report to Cypra Mundi once a century. In recent decades they have been heavily engaged in anti pirate operations against Boss Skullboila in a partially unexplored sector.

How about "Get tsunami'd LOL"
Much more effective if you ask me.

That's a lot of cum!

>Chapter Master Dubin feeds you to his pet shark for heresy.

For the color scheme, needs a spot color, like a bright red or something. Too lazy to read story.

>Battle Cry: We Come As A Tsunami!
Suggested replacement: WE RISE

Fun fact: Since the Dark Angels are Jewish, these guys are Estonian Jewish, hence the name of their homeworld and Chapter Master

I think "like a great wave" or "swift as a storm, sure as the tide" would both be better battle cries than what you've got there.

I really like the Storm and Tide one. It can be their secondary battle cry, or their out of battle mantra.

From one fa/tg/uy to another: your current battle cry sucks.

I'd change that purple to a more bluish tone and consider doing their Aquila in a different color.

i dunno what color i would do the eagle though...i dont want it to be 2 bright you know? this is a chapter that still tries to use a bit of concealment

I wondered when someone would try to force another "Take the Knot" meme-chapter.

Surprised it took this long to be honest.

Maybe a bluish gunmetal? Perhaps a dark bone color?

Huh?

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that OP doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Lurk moar, newfriend.

This is basically how the pre battle conversation went.
(DA's) >Don't go down there bro. Something is fishy.
(Leviathans)>Fuck You Grandpas. Waterworlds are *our* thing.
*After batte*
(DA's)> We told you so.

well...il post more about my chapter..training is a period of time known as the whales trial. It consists of a multitude of extreme survival courses on both planet and space borne vessels. Some of the notable ones include surviving for a week aboard a derelict vessel with depressurized areas and being dropped in feral ork territory with only basic supplies, aspirants are then given a week time limit to make it to the extract point..if they are not there at weeks end they are left behind.

So do you got a name for the Chapter Master? What's their culture like?

honestly no...i dont have a name for the chapter master. The culture is somewhat animal worship like their parent chapter the raven guard, they hold strength, stealth and spacefaring as most important though. I guess i would try to base them off of a pacific islander culture...I dont really wanna do polonysians though because thats what the charcaradons are.