1. What went wrong?

1. What went wrong?
2. What can we learn from the last 2 days?

Coinbase will go to jail for this

>coin near ATH after tremendous surge
>"what went wrong?"

Are you a moron on purpose?

>insider trading
>roger ver publically stated that he has no problem with that.
bTrash

Made a quick 2x with this, not complaining.

kek

coinbase fucked up, thats all

we're going to 6k when the normies get to buy it, and then we'll stabilize somewhere between 5-6k

roger ver dumped on everyone and run with the money.

Hes going for 1 trillion in net worth. And that aint gonna happen by just "hodling",.

I bought at 0.261, now its at 0.210 . Should I hold or accept my losses? I’ve learnt how this shit can take a toll on you.

Breakout imminent even the most basic of retards can see this on the dailies

Yeah, I recommend selling. If you even ask such questions you are as bad as it gets at trading. However, you'll probably on suicide watch if you sell a coin at a loss that has done nothing but increasing x10 in 4 months being the most obvious moon mission in the next weeks.

How can people literally lose money with coins that ONLY CONSTANTLY INCREASED. Are you all fucking dimwits?

Just HODL, it's a PnD shitcoin. Eventually it will pump again and you can cash out with a profit if you want.

I would hold until Coinbase allows buying (if they even do... honestly not sure how it will go for them). Whatever you do, don't listen to Ver's PnD shills on here, they are easy to spot if you lurk enough. Good luck user

>do nothing but increase tenfold in 4 months
>"its PND!"

I am running out of retard pictures to describe the levels of retardness of some of you morons these days.

>1. What went wrong?
BCH didn't go high enough
>2. What can we learn from the last 2 days?
sell more BTC for BCH

You talk like it already over. I'm a fucking core shill and even I can see we are not out the woods yet.

You're fucking stupid

Nothing went wrong new fags may have lost some money because they invested too late

Learned? Litecoin and hold for 12 weeks

It’s competing with BTC and no one can even buy it yet! Coinbase can’t turn on buying because it goes up to fast when they do. It’s going to be big

This is whats up actually. It only went live for 20 minutes total yesterday. Both times when they turned it on, on coinbase it went up to 4k instantly and they had to shut off.

Next time (read: this weekend) bitcoin will go to 12k and BCC to 7k

And after that we get the 10k-10k showdown.

Buy high, sell low, right?

people are still holding this LOL

why would you sell a coinbase coin at a loss? are you some kind of retard?

it'll go up once normie base opens it up. I BELIEVE.

any price below 1 btc is low right now

when will this shitcoin start trading normally on coinbase or gdax, whichever it is?

That my dad was right... AGAIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>What can we learn

If people are given a bunch of free money the week before Christmas, they're probably going to spend it rather than reinvest it?

My dad bought it back when it was ~$1800 and btc was far cheaper than it is now. He held like a real man, and is now enjoying his gains. Maybe long term hodl if you don't have anything else that really excites you. I lose 10% everytime I pickup bch

You won't lose 10% this time. It will moon when coinbase goes live in the next day or so. They opened it up and it instantly shot to 4k. Had to shut down both times it opened cause it jumped so quick.

did they give a specific time?

Didn't you notice? It goes up when BTC goes down. Right now BTC is stagnant.

I thought they would tweet the time official, but there are no tweets in last 20 hours.