Looking at BTC 30d chart, it's pretty obvious that we're now in the bottom of the cup...

Looking at BTC 30d chart, it's pretty obvious that we're now in the bottom of the cup. Bull run is literally minutes away. The handle will take us all the way to 25k. SC this

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/ekKJumUI-The-most-epic-bull-run-in-history-The-Age-of-Bitcoin-update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

23K and we'll get there tonight
I have insiders info that NormieBase will allow people to dump their BCH later today
All that money is going straight to BTC

Yeah, bch - btc trading will start at 9 at Gdax I think

I am ready

Unironically, BTC will break 23k by EOY, we're gonna see some tether pump tier gains incredibly soon. We will never go below 19k in the coming week.

Should I trade some LTC into this or just pump more fiat?

both

LTC cups the balls of BTC without fail, LTC will moon if BTC moons.

EOY? Lol it's literally within 24h

hitting 17k in a few seconds
it won't stop after that
you've been warned

posting starts at 7am pst. Post only for at least 1 hour to gain liquidity

I bloody well hope so. I can't wait to sell all my BTC for amazon.de credit

25k by next week. I'm all in on BTC now

you have to be stupid not to switch all your alts into BTC right now

this, i've been holding trig bags at -50% and i can even flip those for a profit now. BTC is on fire sale if you have alts

wait till coinbase enables trades it might drop a bit

who here /comfy/? all in on btc

But why HODL on to bitcoin if 'best-outcome' is a 30% profit in like a month or so.

You can easily double or triple your cash by daytrading volatile coins, or HODLing on start-ups or proof-of-work services in that same month.

Because if it raises a 30% in one month your alts gets raped faggot

Hitting 100k literally 1 hour ago

The sat value is stable

the value of that volatile shitcoin is not

I'm balls deep in /comfy/ alts for the long term. >Should I sell, make like 2.5% gain on those and all in on BTC?
>Should I hodl and let my alts/sats fucking bleed in the short term?

sell, when btc rallys then all alts are gunna go on the cheap. I bet you could double your holdings in some coins

When you have so much to risk, no point to risk with stupid alts. Better to keep it in glorious BTC.

Also day trade is so dangerous unless you really know what you are doing.

What

>giving your btc to jew bezos
good goy

W-When's it starting, I'm stuck in a dumb margin trade i made impulsively 2 days ago.

Is this acrually going to happen or is this bullshit. Im inclined to believe both desu, but dont want to sell my alts if im going to lose money.

>Is this acrually going to happen

Yes, we can predict the future. When will you learn.

shorting crypto. How dumb are you, this is literally the riskiest shit. What price are you gunna margin called at?

its beginning. Buy pressure is building again, we will see an up turn soon. Probably to coincide with gdax trading bch/btc pair

Ya I feel like everyone is going to dump their bch for btc.

Predicting that bch is going to keep bleeding until Ver pulls another one of his stunts since it seems like he'll keep trying.

>not realizing that both buttcoins are slowly going down
If it weren't for all you faggots living in denial, burpcoins would already be worth nothing. No big deal. A slow bleed might be the best for all of us anyways.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/ekKJumUI-The-most-epic-bull-run-in-history-The-Age-of-Bitcoin-update/

Prepare for 2 year bear market.

>15k and dropping