If the Imperial Guard had a Primarch-equivalent, what would he be like?

If the Imperial Guard had a Primarch-equivalent, what would he be like?

You pictured him.

Well space marines are just watered down versions of their Primarch right? So I imagine an Imperial Guard Primarch would look like an Iron Warrior space marine.

/thread

Creed

Best answers.

Some guy/gal blaring Fortune Son from some shitty speakers strapped to the powerpack yelling "Emperor Ackbar"

Lord Solar Macharius

>Primarchs are space marines but better
An IG Primarch would be someone who's really good at dying.

Horus Heresy ruined him.

Pretty much what and said, it'd be either Solarius or Creed. Would say Ollanius but BL pretty much fucked over the character by making him a Perpetual.

Isn't that dude's head (Horus?) too small in comparison to his everything else?

An Ogryn Primarch, or an ultra augmented sly marbo.

But honestly I would probably say Saints would fit the bill, or some Perpetual staying somewhat lowkey but getting some legendary reputation for surviving the shittiest situations.

I think a Legion of the Damned version of the IG would make more sense, since it even has precedent in the fluff (see Year of Ghosts where the Imperial Dead rose up and kicked some ass).

Guardsman who can't die, the Imperium's enemy's worst nightmare.

Ollanius Pious or Macharius.

Ollanius because he is more than mortal, but only in his perpetual-ness, not in his capability, meaning he will always be alive to be the "primarch" equivalent, the icon of the imperial guard.

Macharius because he was simply the greatest human military commander in Imperial history.

I have to agree that making Ollanius a perpetual ruined the character.

It's not much of a sacrifice if he won't actually die.

>what would he be like?
Imagine the most stubborn, ballsiest, motherfucker you can imagine.

My theory on how to make this man would be to implant the brain and balls of Creed into the largest fucking orgyn one can find.

Imagine the look on Abaddon the harmless gets decked in the face by a orgyn that has the same shit-eating grin as creed.

Make a perpetual guardsman with 10 ws, 10 bs, and 10 wounds with eternal warrior, re-rollable it will not die, void grenades, and othetwise guardsman stats.

If the void grenade doesn't do the trick, the character will definitely hold off the primarch for the remainder of the match.

But seriously, I've wanted to see stats for ollius, gramaticus, or matt daemon for a while now. I can only assume they'll be guardsmen with Vulkan's quirks and really high skills to represent how long they've lived.

Are we ever going to learn who the Cabal had kill the Good Man in Dallas?

Daemon said he killed the Good Man in Memphis. Bragged about it even.

I think we still don't know who the Cabal are though. My guess is the Dark Eldar but they didn't exist before The Fall no?

Someone who leads those under his command to do great things. A tactical, strategic and logistical genius. Someone who inspires such loyalty and bravery from his men that commissars don't have much to do.

Very hard to kill, because if he wasn't then he would have been assassinated by now.

He doesn't have many kills of note, except for most* of the assassins that have tried to kill him.

His weapons are a distinctive power sword and laspistol. Sure, he's been rewarded with other weapons. But he then gives them to guardsmen more likely to use them. He thinks that a bolt pistol is more useful on the front lines than on his hip.

*As a commander, he's rarely alone. So some assassins get killed by others in the room with him. Others suffer deaths that look accidental.

Worst dad ever.

When's the new book coming out if ever?

I think the Cabal were trying to prevent humanity from uniting. So they had Daemon kill leaders who'd potentially end racially or political divides.