Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

How many tieflings have you played and seen played, and how many were succubus-descended?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4977416/applications-thread
pastebin.com/GLKBydzC
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen
youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg
youtube.com/watch?v=fCKDvjVzpNQ&feature=youtu.be
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I use this without the dudebro part?

app.roll20.net/forum/post/4977416/applications-thread

Name the mecha-tropes as you see them, folks!

>Played: 3
>Seen Played: About 4-5
>Succubus-Descended: Maybe one of mine, but I went for more generalized "weird abyssal mutant" than succubus in specific.

What's the best character backstory you've used/seen?

What makes a good backstory?

Can we keep talking about Vult in this thread? That'd be cool.

>Played: 0
>Seen: 1(?)
>Succubus-Descended: 0

Ok I know you're not Plat so why are you shilling this so hard?

Can we not, i'm bored of it.

Because it's something to talk about that isn't Overlewd, I expect.
And mad props to this user, because honestly, Overlewd discussion wasn't really all that fun.

Because I like big stompy robots and it's not a lewd game, that's why

Fair enough.

I've got something we can talk about:
pastebin.com/GLKBydzC

Starfinder! we got little bits of a ton of different rules from these videos.

What classes are more likely to play political games and be schemers?

Did DragonbornDM's game fail or something? Literally what the fuck?

Its in space but why so much gundam. Are there any games in space but with less gundam?

Its not really that gundam.

Mesmerist, Bard, Vigilante

Wizards, aristocrats, clerics, vigilante. Anyone can be political, but typically I see noncombat classes and magic classes that are based on learning to be more into it.

And here I expected Bonbon getting raped again.
Thanks for actually delivering, user!

Wizard, rogue, investigator, arcanist, bard, mesmerist, and that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Oracle with the Intrigue mystery.

In case anybody cares, I saved the summary of the playtest and Q&A session.

here try this one on for size. I might make an app too since so far the best one is a catgirl.

>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen

once but it was refluffed. it was an half azer dwarf that used the thiefling racial template

Bonbon got raped? No! She was the chosen one!

Cheah, long as you remember the physical resistances as specified in my man Chad's post: , and these stellar tanned abs

Otherwise you're just, like, a planetouched or something, broseidon. Don't forget your sunshades either my friend, cover your murderous infrared weakness scanners haha seriously though get the funnel and check this libation resistance out it's fuckin unreal

Yeah she got one-shot by four trolls and Lysander ran the fuck away.

Where have you been? She paid the troll toll

>Played 1, seen 1
>0 Succubus-descended, though one is in the pipe

Played two, one was succubus descended.

Every party member except Lysander has gotten something stuck in them now.
>Bonbon: troll dick
>Cashmere: manticore dick and eggs
>Gloriana: dog dick
>Sigmund: knife to the heart

Press F to pay respects

Critical question here. How common is circumcision in Avistan? Which regions and ethnic groups do or don't practice it?

What about Brevoy specifically?

Has anyone else just now been cured of all interest in robots?

What happened to Sigmund?

F

>youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg

Is Casimir the last of the Daddies, then? Or have any of the new games recruited some?

no

Captain Slow's schedule of getting into every /pfg/ game ever wasn't compatible with Vult's desire to constantly running play-by-post rape sessions. So the two parted ways by way of Vult playing out his murder fantasies against his "betrayer."

I'm absurdly excited to find out what finally nails Lysander. I'm hoping it's something stupidly enormous.

>cold, sinister dudebros
Can this be a campaign villainous org concept or no?

I think that all depends on how some events play out in some games, user.

How do I make Vult murder me? I crave escape from this hideous mistake I made.

OVER THREE HUNDRED CONFIRMED CUMMIES

You ask to leave his game like a mature adult and depart on good terms, like Captain Slow did.

>How many tieflings have you played
None.
>and seen played,
Two
>and how many were succubus-descended?
None; one was descended from a Horned Devil and the other was descended from a unique devil with a Nimrod the Hunter/Predator sort of theme. No succubi or even demons in sight, come to think of it. I've got special friends, I guess.

Oh, fuck, is Vult going to recruit for the empty spot? I should polish up my app, I may have a second chance

It wasn't compatible with a weekly game, period.

This has been beaten to death every time it's brought up, why do people keep trotting it out?

Fucking necromancer shitposters

>TFW even in his fantasies, Vult prefers to stab in the back

Sarenites probably do it.

The word is CHILL, brah. Like my buddy needs to do am I right

According to last thread the spot's already been filled.

Reminder that Vult is a shitter on the discord too, shown by how he's gone off on Broodie for fuck all.

Who is Etan?

F

Why would you want him to open applications after the last thread?

Especially now that Vult's dedicated hate crew is getting revealed.

It's probably not common at all, being reserved for hot desert climates. For this reason, I doubt Brevoy practices it.

The foxy daddy from FotJR

Why Brevoy, specifically?

What the fuck, already? It's been a day, why didn't anyone announce anything?

He went off on more than just Broodie, and everyone he went off on was trying to help him. Says a lot, desu.

Get Broodie to say that they're offended or upset with Vult

A true hero.

Specifically, a kitsune magus in one of those Rise of the Jade Regent games. The character and a few in-game events have resulted in a few memes.

When was this?

This is a good point.

Must I spell *everything* out for you?

The claim was that the fifth member has already been recruited from people who PM'd without being asked to. It's a pretty good fit for Vult's narcissistic vision that his game is so good that people are knocking down his door to play it.

Brevic character about to get some ERP action. Speculate on who.

Please respond.

The Disk Elemental fight probably, which can be summed up as "Fuck off, there is nothing wrong with a macguffin quest"

Which is true, especially when you're asking to get slotted into the DM's plans and plots

Are there even any games with Brevans in them? A bunch of these are weird custom settings.

Can y'all fuck off, I don't need a fucking white knight. I can take card of myself. I don't want any part in this.

>implying he is anything but an upstanding citizen who is completely 100% human

Does the idea of a farmer or shepherd being a druid make sense? or do they all have to be hermits innawoods?

go to bed broodie you're drunk
post nudes first though

Active games or ones that merely have closed applications?

Casimir

>Does the idea of a farmer or shepherd being a druid make sense?

It seems a bit obtuse, yes. Becoming a druid requires intensive training.

ETAN IS NOT A HUMAN BEAN

Druids are pretty locked into the "innawoods" fluff, what with being forbidden from using metal. Shaman might work better for shepherding as they aren't as locked in

Those are both great ideas, user. I personally really like shepherd because you can extrapolate that attitude out into the whole world for a druid that's really interested in keeping all the herds safe from danger, where the herds are the birds, beasts, and goodly peoples of the world, you know?

It's a really cute idea.

I wish i was a lot drunker than I am now desu but I have to M O D U L A T E for proper coding.

Was that today, or are we digging stuff up from earlier? I don't follow the discord a ton.

lobaf has a brevan

Are we even sure there's a fifth, and he's not just making it up? What sort of person would even ask for a spot.

The best faction to have as dudebros is probably some kind of Sorcerer guild set up right next to a Wizard academy.

That was like, a month and a half ago, when Dragons2 started

>dudebros

Aren't Kineticists the ones that are Constitution based? The ones that SHOULD be drinking and guzzling down as much beer as they can?

>Implying Captain Slow wouldn't already know if Casimir was cut or not

>Casimir
>Kyras
>Andrik
>Orlan

in my mind druids are against domesticated animals since its like the antitheses of that sort of stuff and sort of represents the entirety of civilization being bad for nature. its part of the reason why druids can't even influence domestic animals or pets

You don't GAIN anything by poisoning yourself though

WE YUMMY CUMMIES NOW

I know he was really upset back when dragons1 started, along with like one other dude who was salt incarnate.

Is it just me or would it have been way more interesting if Etan and Corwin swapped places in FotJR and SotJR?

>Kyras
>youtube.com/watch?v=fCKDvjVzpNQ&feature=youtu.be

GIVE ME YOUR CUMMY

It's just hating people for doing what they do though. Like they think they are entitled to exclusivity on it.

Yes

And you are welcome for that, by the way

He was salt incarnate because SEagle said he was going to steal all his ideas after rejecting him