RaiBlocks / XRB

Any laggard still not all in on Rai Blocks?

Let us see:
> No fees
> Infinite scaling
> Technologically sound (no faults, go ahead, find one)
> Professional devs (no premine / scamming)
> Not listed on any exchanges yet.

Basically it is DAG based, tons better than IOTA and I don't need to tell you what happened to IOTA.

At this point if you don't have any, you only have yourself to blame once it reaches top 10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SF362xxcfdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

couldn't have said it better.

GET IN NOW

Fuck yeah, the technology is amazing in its simplicity, if they manage to create the proper business connections this coins potential is out of the park

But muh iota can go up 10%

Are we too late? Already mooning.

not even close. hasn't even been listed on a normal exchange. jesus christ.

>31k sats

Shill me harder because I don't trust this

OK get to my thread

Dude, it's top 40 when it should be top 3. There's plenty of room for growth.

It isn't even on Bittrex ffs

IOTA is a premined, centralised scam with a broken wallet.

RAI is everything that IOTA should be without the scam part.

Did I mention it already - ZERO FUCKING FEES

It will go up because people believe in it and its smart developer is returning to it with some business guys.

It's now famous enough to bother with security auditing and for putting some thought into how they will deal with having no game theory around oracles.

It checks all the right boxes for not being shelved but is missing a few that would I think are required to survive adoption.

please elaborate ?

I'm running a node because I support the technology. This is a third generation crypto. 1st gen was Bitcoin and clones just trying to be digital currency. 2nd gen is Eth with smart contracts. 3rd gen is fast, feeless transfer. Listen to someone smarter than me if you don't believe it:

youtu.be/SF362xxcfdk

How do we buy it ?

Buy it at BitGrail or Mercatox

ok, what would a good investment be?

what do you mean?

Just went all in and got 3 BTC worth of XRB. Am I going to make it, fellow Raiders?

Verification not possible..seems like another amateur website.."try again later"
Lol hf with this scam

How much money to put in now ?

Colin said in the AMA that their only focus is to make it the best way to transact value, without adding tons of features that nobody would use anyway. Focus and simplicity -> win

Everything you have.

In all seriousness though, this has massive potential to contest even bitcoin so just keep that in mind

Registered, bought and withdrew with no issues.

But hey, go and wait until it appears on Bittrex and buy at 100$ lol for all I care

Out of ALL of the existing cryptocurrencies, RaiBlocks is the only one which has:

0 transaction fees

0 inflation

Already Scalable (7000 TPS)

Instant transactions (10 seconds for confirmation)

Completely decentralized (No centralized coordinator)

I think IOTA has around 200 TPS, around a minute confirmation time, and a centralised coordinator. Out of all the crypto, RaiBlocks has the best user experience (in terms of transaction time + transaction fee) to be used as an actual currency.

where do i buy xddd? rail or mercatox? where are the lowest fees and can they let me fucking withdraw ?

don't use mercatox
bitgrail works flawlessly

What are the problems with mercatox user?

Account verification with IS and residence proof does not work and you need it for withdraws.
It is a scam.

They are having problems with withdrawal, Like it's taking for ever to withdraw. But they said they are trying to solve the problem.
I used Bitgrail 4 days ago, I had no problems at all, and most of the volume is there. Idk why is everyone talking about verification? I didn't need any kind of verification there, just created an account, email, 2FA, ready.

It's limited to 0.5 btc withdrawal per day if you're not verified. So if you're a big investor it may take a couple days/ weeks to withdraw everything without verification.

you can't withdraw or deposit XRB for now

what do they mean by this?

Is this shit not on blockfolio? Not buying it if I can't get blockfolio satisfaction.

nice job being a laggard and buying once coins have topped and everyone knows about them

Okay, I didn't know that.
Now you know i'm poor lol.

Use Delta, faggot.

What we see now is just the beginning. Next year is the year of XRB baby.

I want to buy it but I don't want to leave my comfy binance

God damnit man you will only get scraps trying to stay comfy. Gold is to be found in the most unhabitable places. Strap your snowboots on and travel to Bitgrail.

The ltc and eth prices on bitgrail are terrible.

Every POS coin is by definition "premined", XRB as well

I can't stop buyiiiiiiing AAAAAAAA

is that a photo of your screen ? Goddamn you're retarded

buy order book spread thin like 1 btc accumulative down to 20% of the price but 30 btc sell orders right at the top and idiots are still buying

This, They have their calculations wrong.

great, just picked up 100k. thanks user, see you at the top. we're gonna make it!