Marriage

What do you think about this idea for a setting?

Female elves marry male humans. Female humans marry male dwarves. Female dwarves marry male elves.

Think about it for a second, the male elves are way too feminine so the female elves all prefer the male humans. The male humans find the eternally youthful and attractive female elves superior to the human women and end up preferring them. The female humans, instead of turning to the feminine male elves, instead turn to the next manliest (albeit short) thing, male dwarves. Now, male dwarves don't exactly like female dwarves much, because they are very masculine, so male dwarves are very happy to take female humans instead. Finally, the female dwarves only have male elves left to partner with, and so they do, and as a result you have a civilization where female dwarven amazons are the warriors while feminine male elves provide the support and women's role.

smokebigweed.jpg

1. That sounds really fucking retarded, and is most likely an excuse for magical realm shenanigans.

2. Wouldn't happen, xenophobia is a thing.

But who will fuck the dragons?

>some magical realm justification

>the male elves are way too feminine
Name three settings. Prove to me that you ever engaged in this hobby beyond watching the LotR movies and read some doujins about elf rape. This is something that just barely happens.

Go fuck outside your own species; see what comes of it. And yes, that includes the five species of humanity, whose offspring have genetic issues.

Who wouldn't fuck the dragons?

that is the worst idea I have ever heard

>2. Wouldn't happen, xenophobia is a thing.
What if there was non-humanlike races for people to target their xenophobia toward? After all, many settings treat humans as united despite our different races, so perhaps the lizard people and spider people and bird people would be different enough from the humanlike races that they would feel less xenophobic towards each other.

Fucking retarded but It's a fun idea.

>Female dwarves marry male elves.
That's a new one for me

>implying that each culture/race has your/human views of what is sexy in a partner

kill yourself

>all the fantasy races don't have their own cultures and countries
>but are unified in one place like some multi-culti hellhole where it's easy to find a partner from a different race
>no pride in their own race
>all have the same ideas about what's attractive
>no idea how these races started to be to begin with when they are all race-mixing
>but also just lets forget that they may not have the same population to keep this up
>let's also forget different lifespans that would skew this even further
>who do the half-breeds marry?
A thread died for this.

Unless this is literally the first generation, there shouldn't be any real humans/dwarves left, just lots of hybrids running around. The elves have the excuse of being super long-lived.

>And yes, that includes the five species of humanity, whose offspring have genetic issues.
In most cases that's only an issue with dominant genes, however with recessive gene issues there is far less risk. For example cystic fibrosis is practically nonexistent in biracial people. The biggest issue is a much smaller pool to draw from in viable organ transplants.

>that includes the five species of humanity
Huh?

That's a gun.

What's a gun?

But Deedlit and Parn are together because of love, nothing else.

I get the feeling an elf would see a dwarf similar to how I see a ferengi

Op you're a total faggot for making this thread actually you'rw a bugger faggot than other OPs.
Nigga elves are meant to be exclude themselves because they think they are better than the rest so why the fuck would they marry outside their race.
Also why the fuck would a human marry a dorf when being tall is seen as an attractive trait among humans?
Also dearves are meant to live underground who the fuck would want to live there with them?

Sounds like a shitty setting. All races lose their purpose and instead we have this weird arbitary determined "matchmaking".

>male elves
>feminine

The sad thing is, this is not even the worst part of OP's post.

This is a quality shitpost. If that was intentional, my hat's off to you, OP. if you posted this even semi-sincerely, please never Veeky Forums ever again.

Good with money?

Part of the AK family or something I think it was. Here is Galil AR for relevancy.

Please don't bump shit threads and learn how to sage.

>Female elves marry male humans. Female humans marry male dwarves. Female dwarves marry male elves.

For what purpose?

>Name three settings. Prove to me that you ever engaged in this hobby beyond watching the LotR movies and read some doujins about elf rape.
I doubt that OP has even watched all of the LotR movies.

Anyone on Veeky Forums parroting the "le girly elfmans" meme can be safely ignored.

Im an elf waifufag, but this is retarded

Anyone here actually taking effort to point out the different in Elves, Human, and Dwarfs' genetic makeup?

It's irrelevant and useless.

>Anyone here actually taking effort to point out the different in Elves, Human, and Dwarfs' genetic makeup?
Yeah, let's see:

>Humans: made of DNA
>Elves: made of godmagic
>Dwarves: made of godmagic and rocks

Yes but where do gnomes and orcs fit into this interracial orgy?

Camera ops and clean-up crew respectively.

Everyone is made by magic in fantasy, faggot

Ooga booga, elf virgin slave, what do?

Ebin post.

for the lewds.

I want to cuddle with elven waifu and tickle and kiss her on her ear :3

You'd end up with half elves, half dwarves, and long eared chimps.

Probably race would go from mothers side like in TES
>long eared chimps
kys you poor excuse of a human

Galil eas my shit it black ops, fuck all them babies that had to abuse the famas to win.

my nigger, silenced Galil all day

This. The biggest insult you can give to usual portrayal of Elves is that they have a giant stick up their ass. Male Elves are usually terrifying demigods of war and magic.