Tau waifus are for plebs

Tau waifus are for plebs
Eldars waifus are for patrician
Discuss

Not this shitheap of a thread again.

Reminder that half-breeds are not canon. That one librarian is ancient rogue trader lore that has nothing to do with current fluff. Reminder that waifufaggotry is cancer and you don't even like the Eldar as a whole.

>xenos waifus
>anything but absolute trash

Oh boy, eldar vagina defender is back...

repost repost repost

Its disgusting to fuck both.

amen

Where do Eldar husbundos fall on that scale?

Most fittingly, in the receiving end of a powerfist.

Fuck, finally some good fanart.

they are BASED

Who will die out first, the Eldar or Mankind?

In what scenario? The answer is probably still Eldar.

Egg heads vs Fish face? Hmmm. Which one should I fuck with my bolter first?

They're too faggy to be husbands.

they will die together, romantically, while tau will rise.
Seriously, Ynnead will consume souls of eldar and when golden throne will collapse, emps will do same with humans, unwillingly.

Do you have a single source on that?

Eldar women are such a big turn off that their whole race is dying. Meanwhile Tau population is thriving.

Guilliman approves this message

They're obviously dwindling for a reason.

being infertile doesnt mean that they are faggots

Because they don't have enough spirit stones for the CWE, but the DEldar are doing pretty fine, all things considered.

Please stop Shitposting Roboute, it's unbecoming of a Primarch.

They willing Dress like 80's punk rock stars. That's pretty gay itself.

I don't think 80's punk rock stars looked like this. But this was before my times, o I could be wrong.

>Implying that humanity hasn't the finest ladies in the galaxy

Above everything except human.

>some human that has probably mutated so much that an Eldar looks more human than him, probably worked half to death on some hive world and unable to have a thought on his own
>above an average Eldar

>not wanting to cuddle in a foxhole with a Catachan girl as you roast marshmallows over a lit flamer.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Yes. Humanity is the greatest species that the galaxy has ever produced, and ever the least is of a higher class than the best of any other race.
Eldar are the second, and are moderately tolerable. But any lower down the metaphorical totem pole is unacceptable.

M U L L E T

well, physically Eldar are better
and by character and personality, both are literally same
so overall, they are better, at least by physical strength

You apparently have no idea how this whole husbando thing works.

>Humanity is the greatest species that the galaxy
It didn't even have the longest running empire in the galaxy.

Heretics, the lot of you.

The Imperium will never fall you treasonous dog.

I don't know why, but I allways thought the Steel Legion would have the hottest female members. Can see your point, though.

In the dead one

Shit thread, fuck off

Great thread, please stay

All waifu's are equal.

Doesn't really matter, Xenos all irrelevant now anyway.

I was going to say this, then I realized that Eldar probably put the manliest of human manly men to shame.

Every Eldar has the perfectly aesthetic, unrealistic build of a Spider-Man-ish superhero, and unlike humans with slight but muscular physiques, they're actually stronger and faster than the biggest dudes mankind has to offer. They're educated, focused, and yet still have that wild streak of passion and fury that comes to the fore when they get their Khaine on.

Eldar men are probably a more inviting fantasy for chicks than Eldar women are for dudes.

It's far more likely that a human girl ends up in the wh40k version of a "captured by the viking" crappy romance novel with heavy rape-undertones by some Eldar-Fabio, than some guardsmen getting his Eldarfu.

Cegorach is love and laughter?

Love isn't really his domain and he only cares about the Eldar. I have no idea why GW needed to pull this Ynnead shit when there were already hints of Cegorach and his Harlequins working on it.

Khaine is faith and fury.

Isha is health and home?

Maybe his plan isn't done yet.

Fuck off. I also hate that asshole who keeps pushing Imperium/Aeldari alliance shit, but this is just a waifu thread.

Just dump semi-lewds and enjoy the show.

He's kinda like Tzeentch, he's always planning.

But this will happen, you want it or not. Both want to destroy chaos and working for it, and its likely, that ynnead and big E will do that together.
+Eldrad wanted an alliance in the first place. But circumstances made it impossible

>Eldar men are probably a more inviting fantasy for chicks than Eldar women are for dudes.

You have no idea how right you are, and let me just say that it is a deep and constant frustration that there's so little fanart of Eldar men with human women.

Cool. The super gods kill the Chaos gods. Now we can get our war and terrorists who hate working together with scum who killed their families.

A far more interesting type of narrative to play with if you ask me rather than its opposite. A long the lines of classic "Mars needs Women!" tropes.

Female Inquisitors and Male Corsair Princes a best pairing

>not wanting a Krieger waifu to snuggle with in the trenches
It's like you people don't even know how to treat a woman.

Gotta impress da gurlz wif ya flash wagon

It was done both times
librarian and corsair half eldars were eldar from fathers site.

Half eldar do not fucking exist in modern 40k.

Don't play a retard, implying that you didn't get what I meant to say
you are even worse than "I'm vegan/atheist/gay" tier subhumans

ooga booga where da elf women at

>not wanting some badass Tallarn girl to warm you in the cold desert nights
Are you guys sure about that? Stop it. Get some help.

I don't like women who will eviscerate me for looking them too lustily.

Well... But isn't that the tension about it? And even they have some needs I guess.

Source ? I've seen the lewd ones but they are in russian

>not wanting to raise an army of little hybrids with a Tyranid queen

>Female Inquisitors and Male Corsair Princes a best pairing

>The Ordos Xenos Inquisitor who gets a little too close to her on-off Farseer ally
>The Rogue Trader who regularly hooks up with Corsair Princes (and Commorite outcasts when she's feeling kinky)
>The missionary who winds up the slave of an Exodite king after an administratum error sends her to a Maiden world rather than a human colony

SO MUCH UNUSED POTENTIAL OH MY GOD

I know user. I KNOW.

You're not supposed to look them with lust but with love

I trust Guillimans noble taste in supreme Eldar women

>SO MUCH UNUSED POTENTIAL OH MY GOD
A prominent Xeno Hybris radical Inquisitor in my RT games has a very vicious feud going on with a Corsair Prince because she slept with him in order to acquire his services against a mutual enemy. I feel no shame for it.

>SO MUCH UNUSED POTENTIAL OH MY GOD
A prominent Xeno Hybris radical Inquisitor in my RT games has a very vicious feud going on with a Corsair Prince because she slept with him in order to acquire his services against a mutual enemy which he later broke. I feel no shame for it.

>because she slept with him in order to acquire his services against a mutual enemy which he later broke

Hot.

Very very hot.

>barefoot
so GW is considering foot fetishist opinions too?

Daemon waifus are best taste though.

Think about it:
>Not actually xenos
>can literally made out of human hopes and dreams (or human rage)
>forget guilliman's elf ficki-ficki, do you really think big E didn't get a taste of some of that sweet neverborn poontang when he was in the warp learning how to make the primarchs and becoming a god?

Why isn't this emperor-approved yet?

Is that Aang?

>can literally made out of human hopes and dreams (or human rage)
Only Khorne is a human chaos god

>>Not actually xenos
Thats one of the most tempting point, sweet, forbidden heresy.

>aeldari

I'm sure that human hopes and dreams contribute significantly to Tzeentch, especially now that humans are the dominant sentient species in the galaxy.

Tseench was made by some avian autists iirc

>You'll never be a zealous and inspiring Ministorum Priest or a Bombastic Inquisitor but due to your weakness to sins of carnal flesh accidentally Rasputin a small convent of Sororitas on some remote shrine world

Emperor help me.

also, Khorne and his minions are essentially humanmade
why do they have elven ears in this drawing?...

How many people in the Grim dark future of 40k do you REALLY think are all that hopeful?

>"Close your eyes and think of Terra. Close your eyes and think of Terra..."

Can 40K have its own containment board yet?

It's had one for quite a while.

You're in it silly.

Let me guess, you're the type of person who complains when people talk about video games on /v/.

What should I bring to court Cinder?
I'm guessing not flowers...

Enough. Humans are always ambitious and hopeful. They just adjust their expectations to the situation they are in.

Because it's qt?

Doesn't mean others don't contribute to it. Just like Slaanesh gets nourishment from non-eldar too.

She was sinfully into it too.

No arguments there, but C'tan waifus are better than either.

Is that a slav Eldar?

I think it's intended to be a deadbeat dad eldar, if I remember right.