What could Guilliman be making on Terra?

What could Guilliman be making on Terra?

Super Duper Space Marines? Mini Primarchs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=75J1PS5rmZs
youtube.com/watch?v=1_wXCBDiLEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mr. Bone's Wild Ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=75J1PS5rmZs

Vat grown big marines. Custodes lite, maybe? Something designed to move all the larger SM models GW made and previously planned to use after squatting the setting, Warhammer Fantasy style. Now they've pulled back to merely advancing the story/upping the peril, so they need some new fluff for them.

Relentlessly fucking his father's eye-socket while crying "oh daddy !"

Thunder Warriors 2.0. Hopefully they'll be a bit more stable this time round.

can new geneseed be made from a primarch'sa blood perhaps?

gee willickers i sure do hope these new space marines don't go fucking traitor like last time

Theres no such thing as a decision with no risks user.

Space Marines minus the autism.

He's making better space marines like what Corax did during the Horus Heresy after getting devastated at Istvaan.

Finishing the webway portal his pops started?

I'm honestly hoping they are less 'Marine 2.0' and more say 'Ogrun Scale Shocktrooper Marine'. Something that doesn't fill the same role of marines already.

I think that's what's gonna happen. He said to those devastated by loss, he brings reinforcement. I'm thinking they will be like new elite choices for marines, like a step between a marine and a custodes in terms of ability and equipment.

Well, one thing would be grav-tanks. Since the tech was lost to build them during the Heresy.

And Gully, being a meticulous fuck would certainty know how to at least repair the ones collecting dust on Terra.

He can't just merge the chapters so he's just going to make a new one at crusade strength.

Ultra Marines™

Remember that it's Cawl making all of this stuff for Guilliman, not the Primarch himself. Bobby G didn't suddenly become a Magos during his millennia of stasis.

Considering his elf cock sheath, I suspect this is part of it, the Sisters of Silence guarding it will be a bonus.

I think it'll be something like this, a create your own marine elite slot.

A brand new chapter of marines and a primarch son of his own to lead them named Sigmar.

Not Cato Sigmarius?

True but almost every Primarch has some kind of super autism power when it comes to some part of imperium life.

Girlyman given 10 years could likely reverse engineer grav tanks or he could unfuck the munitorium and high lords of terra.

Imagine how well off the imperium would be with reliable functioning logistics.

Truly we would be able to drown the enemies of man in bodies and lasfire.

Guilliman possessed a fantastic mind for logistics and leadership, but was always reliant on the Magi of the Martian Priesthood when it came to anything technological, and Cawl's been doing that job for longer than Guilliman's been active by many a time.

Put simply, if it's technological or scientific and Cawl can't do it, Guilliman has no chance.

I hope they are actually thunder warriors and not just mini-clones of guilliman. The idea of guilliman using an old and dangerous process out of desperation to repair the imperium is neat.

how big of a chance is that GW goes full SJW and the numarines end up being female only?

Virtually 0, considering in the trailer they seem very masculine in appearance.

That being said, this might open the way for female marines if certain writers get their hands on it.

No fucking way are they that retarded. Plus we've seen them already, they're dudes.

we all remember how THAT went...

Corax was fucked over by Alpharius.

What if, the note about "weapons fitting their size and shit" is not lore-meant and just a hint to the true scale marines? Because, what he basicly is doing is making more Space Marines, to offer reinforcments for the weaker chapters, and aren't some of them near to extinction? Like the Lamenters for example?

I don't

what did corax do
what happened?

On a semi related note i liked the announcement trailer. I feel it was suitably powerful and rowboat came of fittingly pompous

He made genetic abominations instead of marines.

Alpharius poisoned his seed and all corax's children ended up having feathers

Thunder Warriors are stronger than Space Marines?

They were stronger and bigger but unstable as fuck. They were phased out by the Emperor because they didnt have the lifespan necessary to engage in centuries long crusades like he was planning.

They could always put some remote triggered bombs in their brains just incase

Sure there's no possible way that could end badly

Adeptus Indomitus. Like said they were already mostly designed before they changed their mind about AoS'ing 40k, so they had to find a way to make them fit in the existing lore rather than just being the new Space Marines. They're now mindless cyborg super Marines controlled by either the Adeptus Mechanicus or the Adeptus Astartes depending on what force they're bolstering (Mechanicus get them because they helped design them alongside Guilliman). They require a seargent unit who basically feeds them orders through his ipad to operate, and thus can't fully replace the Space Marine chapters since they're big and slow and require support to run, but they do their job of being massive beatsticks admirably and now form the tip of the spear in Space Marine attacks. You can run a purely Indomitus army (with a few non Indomitus units like HQ) or you can run them alongside any Space Marine army or Mechanicus army. And early next year they'll release Chaos Indomitus who are looted by Hereteks who reprogram them and give them a Chaos makeover.

My dad is Nintendo, you can trust me.

It would lame if they are simply larger skitarii in power armor.

They're making Ultramarines into their own unique faction with the new models, old Marine models cannot be fielded in this army so if you want to run the cool new models you need to start an entirely new army of them.

Orlanthi Ass Cancer.

Post yfw
>they have 10 in all stats
>the minis are designed by the same guys who did wulfen and fyreslayers

These guys

Im gonna ahit if it takes a fucking year to give chaos anything new besides death guard and indomitus ffs

Pretty misleading picture. He tells himself he's wrong for thinking such things right after that line.

I'm just waiting for civil war 2. When the Lion wakes up, and his brother Wolfy McViking comes back, they're not going to bend the knee to Gulliman. The Lion still distrusts him from when he fucked off while the empire was on fire to build the Second Empire, and Russ just doesn't like him.

Did Russ ever like anyone except for that weird hateboner he had with Lion?

A grognard's worst nightmare.

Eldar-Human hybrids.

He's gonna make a plenty alright.

They mean in the vats, not in Yvraine.

Nah Imperium Civil War would be too grim for them.

The vats are a metaphor.

Sanguinary Guard?

Babies, with celestine.

>a qt angel will never cry tears of joy when you come out of a coma then give you her favourite hat

Nah, he's probably just using a reference picture to give you an idea of what they'll approximately look like. Similar to Sanguinary Guard certainly.

But Guilliman is making Guillicast™ Eternals™, who are going to launch Sigma- I mean, Guilliman's™ Great Counter Attack™ against Chaos™ which has consumed most of the Mortal Rea- I mean, the 40k Galaxy™

We already know what they look like though.

>bringing old dangerous thunder warriors back to make space marines in a hurry
>they're reckless and effective and capable of being corrupted by the chaos they fight
>neat acknowledgement of old lore and splits the emperor from guilliman by forcing him to use an older weapon from a less civilized age

MUUHHHHH DIIIIIIICCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Except unlike AoS Chaos hasn't consumed the majority of the Galaxy. Imperium still overwhelmingly controls most of everything.

The Lion and Russ aren't going to work for him, unless he chills out, but HH novels depict him as an autistic spaz when it comes to his brothers so I wouldn't hold my breath.

They will if they appear. Sorry dude, but Imperium doesn't do Grim anymore, its all up from here, they will not have Primarchs on the Loyalist side actually fight each other. Everything will work out fine and they'll always be stronger for it.

>What could Guilliman be making on Terra?
He's making a desperate attempt at avoiding Age of Shitmar 40k

I really doubt that. Also how the fuck do they not do Grim anymore? Cadia literally just bit the bullet.

AGE OF SIGMAR IN SPACE!

And that was it. After years of hyping the Fall of Cadia pretty much spelling doom for the Imperium its destruction ended up leading to no further significant territorial losses for the Imperium we are aware of. Not to mention it showed us that Abaddon's entire fleet is afraid to engage the Phalanx on its own and it says on the new 40k site that Cadia is actually still being fought over now.

Cadia's destruction really wasn't that grimdark at all.

I was gonna say they usually don't bring back a few legendary characters and add super-super soldiers to make up for bad shit, but then again they also haven't torn the entire fucking galaxy in half like the chaos gods just ripped up a map either.

So nevermind, I really want to see how things go for each side of that rift.

>This heretic hasn't read Dune
Laughing_Tleilax.png

LITERALLY RIPPED THE GALAXY IN HALF
Look at the map, how the fuck is that Cadia "it"

Beacuse what other major worlds or battles have been lost? Name them.

If the Imperium has lost so many important worlds and forces, give me the names, provide the facts.

If you think no Imperial worlds were lost in this massive Warp fissure, you're genuinely retarded.

>and it says on the new 40k site that Cadia is actually still being fought over now.

Probably a mistake, there's nothing left of Cadia to fight over.

I already did, they haven't lost the worlds yet, but a warp storm cuts the galaxy in half and you think it doesn't mean anything? Why bother posting if you want to make assumptions on how things are gonna go but other people need to provide extra concrete shit?

Oh shit One of my homebrew chapters' homeworld is either consumed, or just on the edge (and away from Terra)

Well provide the sources. Name a single major Imperial world lost other than Cadia. If its all so bad, you should have tons of names.

And no, the site clearly states that even though devastated that the battle for Cadia continues cause its seen as an important potential morale boost

Not to mention we got the Indomitus Crusade now coming to reclaim even more ground, even though the Imperium already controls most of the galaxy.

This is so, so incredibly similar to one of the Veeky Forums alt universe projects that was floating around back in the day.

The one where the Warmaster was sneaky and assassinated the Emperor, the Imperium is mostly Chaos, and there are traitor Mehreens chilling in Commoragh.

But it isn't like that at all. The Imperium isn't mostly Chaos and Commoragh is full of Daemons, not Traitors.

>And no, the site clearly states that even though devastated that the battle for Cadia continues cause its seen as an important potential morale boost

So, the Imperium is trying to reclaim it.

Cadia was lost 100%. Every living thing on it either left or died at the end of its storyline. There's nothing actually left, the mere fact that the Imperium thinks wading into the extended Eye of Terra to retake an uninhabitable ball of rock is a good idea for PR purposes is pretty grimdark in and of itself.

So legit question, have you actually been diagnosed with autism?

Nigga, your info is outdated.

Cadia is shattered and is swallowed in the warp, its dead. Check it in the lexicanum and Gathering Storm 3: The fall of Cadia. And its not just the planet that's lost but the entire Cadian Gate.

The 'giant Warp storm cuts the galaxy in half' thing, providing clear battlelines and choke points that make for easy writing.

That'st just fucking lazy. The galaxy isn't 2D, you can't cut it like a terrestrial map.

>Lazy writing from GW
oWo what's this?

>That'st just fucking lazy. The galaxy isn't 2D

Neither is a warp storm.

Its been decades, they should have learned. Eh fuck it, after AoS i shouldn't be surprised if 40k devolves into nothing but Chaos and Super Spacemarine marines, with the other factions being pushed into the shitter.

You appear to be assuming that Warp storms are 2D.

The fact is, is a thick enough storm were to cut through the galactic plane, there's a point at which going 'over' or 'under' it becomes a ridiculously tedious and messy affair, especially when your ships use such a notoriously unstable FTL system.

You can't fucking cover an entire galactic plane. Unless they're pulling legs and go "yeah they totally can, like everything" shit. That map is stupid lazy no matter how you look at it.

Galaxies aren't an unlimited sphere, if you have a rift that damn near bisects the disk then what? Use your direct travel methods to launch yourself damn near out of the galaxy itself then swoop up?

Isolating star systems is fine. Cutting the entire Galaxy in literal half is stupid. Age of Sigmar stupid.

I think you're just too stupid to understand the map and how travel works in 40k.

Thunder Warriors where human orcs: Bigger, more aggressive and more powerful than marines in every way, but they were both expensive/hard to make, and unstable. Thunder warrior is the expensive and super functional prototype, Marines are the streamlined, mass produced product, and Primarchs are custom-built, limited edition, deluxe collector itens.

The rift itself cutting from all dimensions of the galaxy is stupid and lazy user. That't the point, you can't rationalize it realistically, its GW doing GW stuff.

I understand the concept of the map and 40k being stupid, i also see that they took stupid to another step.

>I understand the concept of the map

You clearly don't.

...a galaxy is a shape, even if there's no north and south there's an up and down if you look at it from an outside perspective.

You know a galaxy isn't an entire universe, right? Think of a plate cracking, from teh map you only see the crack. There' actually a split top to bottom.

What the fuck is so confusing?

Retconned.
Master of Mankind confirms Thunder Warriors were weaker than Marines.

>yfw he's creating the new Squats

Their technology is worse & they're unstable as fuck but yeah.

Where is this coming from? The Lexicanum only says he's reoganizing the forces of the Imperium and doesn't mention that he's making something entirely new.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_wXCBDiLEA

Through the filter of a custodes, whereas in Outcast Dead we see a thunder warriors fuck astartes.