/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Regret everything edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/zodiac/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

previous thread was I give up and welcome to void.

>regret everything edition
>not "your dad wishes you were a jock like him and not a loser weeb dissapointment" edition

Cyoa to make dad proud when?

Posting again here since old thread is dying.

Starting work on the Youkai waifu CYOA. It might take a little while.

What are your favorite youkai?

>youkai

The Pokemon ripoff versions or the mythological versions?

Mythical.

tohos

Los masculinos.

kys fujoshit

Do females play CYOAs? Would they even be interested?

If Shuten-Doji doesn't appear, I'll be dissapointed.
I'll also be dissapointed if Shuten-Doji is not a loli looking oni with birthing hips.
To be fair, I'll be dissapointed if Shuten-Doji is not Fates/Grand Order Shuten-Doji.

Well in that case the two mouthed lady.

Futakuchi-onna

Gotta get that skulljob man.

No. Husbandos aren't for other boys. They're all for me.

>vagina
End your life now.

>Altar
Marble.

>Blood
My blood

>Summons
1) Valkyrie (thrall)
2) Valkyrie
3) Automata
4) Automata
5) Goodwill

>Major Summon
Archangel

The thrall valkyrie will be my permanent assistant and bodyguard. The 2nd valkyrie is there as a backup in case my thrall needs backup. The two automata are there as extra hands usable for whatever I need. The goodwill is a general purpose assistant to help me with minor things.

Although being the pet of a giantess demon lord fits right into my magical realm, I'm still a servant of the Lord and am gonna have to go with archangel. Purifying the land of evil demons (including the one who owns my soul currently) doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Do females at heart count?

No. Vagina and tits only.

Whatever happened to the fujoshitposter?

You're making many assumptions here.

Okay...

Oni waifus
Ubume

BOYS' LOVE WHEN?!

Oh fuck me, you're back. I thought the fujoshis were banished to the pits of hell.

We have at least 4 confirmed XX Chromosome females.
But most just follow the unspoken rules and stay Anonymous.
I expect we have at least a dozen women who visit these threads at least occasionally.

my GF for one

They convinced Satan and God to start dating and now they're in charge while the lovebirds are on a honeymoon.

This would make for an interesting cyoa premise t b h.

Get out.

Oh, and for suggestion I'm going with herald. If I don't want the Earth being destroyed in a giant demon vs. angel battle then I need to be able to summon the archangel quietly.

Which one would be the seme? What would happen if Satan impregnated God's boipussy?

Yuki-onna.

I would assume god is the seme if we're going by Paradise Lost Satan.

Let's compromise and say Satan is a bossy, queen uke.

>your dad wishes you were a jock

Pretty sure that he would settle for you having a respectable job...

You never grew up with a former jock dad, did you? Any job that isn't physical labour or sportrelated is nerd or sissy stuff.

loli rearing CYOA when?

Would you ever support a Patreon of a CYOA author?

Universe Daycare?

Methinks the user wants a lewd CYOA where you can hold hands with the lolis.

>Handholding
I thought that was for scrubs, not for faggots.

Hey guys I'm working on a demon fusion cyoa please tell me a few demons you'd like to fuse with.
Options (WIP)
-Eligor
-Alice as obligatory little girl option
-Lilim / Mara
-Thor
-Jack Frost
mystery box

Also because there are too many good skeletons to choose from please vote between Matador and doot-doot:
strawpoll.me/12877871

Angel, Hell Biker and Byakko are my personal faves.

Seconding Yuki-onna.
Also Zashiki-Warashi and Jorougumo.

Rakshasa
Apollo
Berith
Narcissus

Yuki-onna are MAXIMUM comfy.
I also would not say no to nekomata / bakaneko / baked nekos / whatever they're called

Krishna
Baphomet
The Harlot
and DEUS VULT

Oh wait I guess Berith is too close to Eligor.

How do you feel about horror cyoas?

Nice humblebrag!

First of thanks for the suggestions, here's my estimated chance If your demon will make it in:
LIKELY
Byakko
Baphomet
Rahshasa
Mother Harlot

UNSURE
Terminator (no background but awesome design)
Angel (many angelic options)
Narcissus
Krishna (very human looking)

NOT LIKELY
Hell Rider (many skeletons)
Apollo (Persona)
Berith (Eligor)

I'll have to work now but will catch up to the new thread later. Thank you for helping me.

How could I not choose the abyss? That actually sounds fun. You've an eternity to relax. You can spend millennia theory crafting the perfect world to create. It's like a wet dream for min/maxing.

Is your fetish cyoa-compatible?

Mine isn't. SPH as the bully. This place would implode before it happens.

Catgirls, glasses, and catgirls wearing glasses. I'd call that pretty compatible, if not terribly diverse.

/gfd/: Yes, already a couple about it
Futa: Eh, maybe, more of a /d/ thing
Furry: Haha, no.

Can be fun.

I don't think stockings, long legs and high heels would be interesting by themselves.

Maybe as a meta-CYOA where all the female companions (waifus) now wear stockings and heels, and they gained extreme proficiency in moving with heels on or something dumb like that.

Depends. Is it the 'helpless in the face of terror' kind of horror, or the kind of horror where you fight back à la dead space?

If you fight back it's not horror anymore, just dark fantasy.

Hypnosis/mind control is a fairly common element in lewd CYOAs, so yes.

Here's an idea: you are/build a girl and then buy Generic Tropey Moe Attributes which give superpowers.

and then they are all forced to fight to the death because we have to appeal to the PVP killboner crowd

>I wonder who the fuck this is
>Also your gf is totally Jasmine.

For me its pretty easy because most of my fetishes involve types of girls, like monstergirls or tomboys. I only wish there was more oneechans.

Hard to gauge how long has passed, no idea for how big place it translates to even if you knew the time and millennia in void might make you a little bit insane.

>and then they are all forced to fight to the death
Waifus fighting to the little death might work.

Post RWBY cyoa pls.

>tfw Blank Slate

This CYOA upsets my autism because I can't come up with a three weapon combination that satisfies my need to min max.

>Is a sword and shiled good?
>No, probably not versatile enough.
>A halberd is probably the best weapon in 1v1 combat.
>Does that theory still hold out at animu speeds?
>Guns are lame, but you probably need a gun.
>Where do I put the barrel?!

Good cyoa I like it.

Two shields, to pummel and protect yourself with, that can each become a long-barrel gun, to fight long-range, but can also be attached together as gun to become a stave/double-headed spear that can also shoot stuff, to dominate close range.

I can never bring myself to read this CYOA because I hate RWBY.

Gun - Halberd that folds into a sword+shield

I need a cute, simple idea like that micro druid stuff Beri made so I can create a short cyoa that will earn me your love and servitude.

I hear waifus are pretty popular these days.

I'm not ready to sell my dignity yet.

Loli druid. Become a druid who governs the various kinds of lolis who appear in the wild.

It's only selling your dignity if you make shit waifus that are just empty sex dolls.

Getting sold to a traveling freak show circus.

tea time CYOA

Tea is just leaf water

Gashadokuro!

And none of that "girl with skeleton parts showing" or "girl that shapeshifts" bullshit, I mean the REAL SPOOKY SKELETON DEAL

>Name
Argent Mettis
>History
Noble [20]
>Age & Gender
17 & Male
>Race
Human
>Starting Location
Atlas
>Semblance
Foresight: After seeing an enemy using a fighting style, they are able to see their next action, able to see further ahead the longer the enemy is studied, but can only focus on one opponent at a time, interference with a 3rd party ruins individual predictions. The ability can be used to predict the movement of groups by treating the whole of them as one enemy, but is generally less reliable.
>Gifts & Talents
Will [10]
Intelligence [10]
Strength [20]
Energy [20]
Tactics [20]
>Weapons
Melee: Kriegsmesser {200}
+Weight Enhancement
Ranged: Revolver {250}
+Dust Mod
>Items & Gear
Scroll {0}
Wilderness Gear {50}
Rebreather {50}
Parachute & Grappling Hook {150}
Targetting Glasses {150}
Dust Charges {50}
Armor {100}

2nd Lieutenant of The Atlas Army, Argent Mettis, reporting for duty!

Learn to love the flesh, bone licker. You don't want another paladin swirly while the cheerclerics laugh at you again, do you?

A Cyoa about shiny stones, buttons, acorns, marbles, arrowheads, and other cool stuff you might have collected in an old cigar box as a kid.

anyone have the rest of this?

I'll be your daddeh >:^D

It's a WiP

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/username/zodiac/

What gives a cyoa replayability in your opinion?

Clarifying how many dickmiles the waifus have taken after posting the CYOA

Either figuring out a better build after you've already finished yours, or there being so many neat ways to make builds that you want to make more than just the one.

Good balance and choices that either a lack a great deal of synergy or are synergistic for multiple different choices, so that certain builds don't become the only effective builds.

You overestimate the flesh, meatbag! You should see the look on a paladin's face when he realizes how futile his actions are, for deep down, there's a skeleton inside him as well.

And, no matter how long it takes, one day his flesh will away, and his bones shall join the cause.

There is a very angry Russian BEHIND YOU.

>History/Age/Gender
New Arrival
Male

>Race
Human

>Location
Mistral
>Sounds like an awful place in need of a hero protecting the innocent citizens

>Semblance
Blank Slate
>I have no clue which of these are good, and I assume it makes more sense to have a personal power develop that more accurately reflects myself

>Gifts/Talents
Beauty 10
Will 20
Beauty 30
Intelligence 40
Agility 60
Guile 80
Tactics 100

>Weapon
Variable+Additional Weapon Form: Sword/Rifle/Sniper 500
Weight Reduction 600
Collapsible 650