Romance

How is romance handled in your game, whether it is between PC and NPC or PC and PC?

Please stop spamming this shit.

Spamming what?

TTRPG is not a medium that lends itself well to romance.

Deedlit. Because the image one uses invalidates their post. I can guarantee you pennies to pounds that someone will ignore the contents of my post just to call me a dumb frogposter.

>Veeky Forums has a problem with Deedlit all of a sudden
Geez, leave for a few weeks and everything changes. Deedlit a cute.

I love power and wealth.

He's kinda right, some faggot uses her to make bullshit threads for some time now.

Shit I didn't know. I just picked Deedlit because this is a thread about romance and she is a cute elf.

>frogposter
Git out

Only had one IC romance in my games. Its PC to PC. Its started with a bit of a 'Y has a bit of a girly crush on X because of his tattoos' when a new character got introduced and described. Then apparently one player approached the other about it and their characters got in a bit of a thing together.
That's about all there is to it actually. Their characters got married a few sessions ago. It took every ounce of self-control I had to let it be a chill session and not throw some plot hook into the mix.

There's nothing cute about Deedlit. Her name is ugly, her ears are malformed, and the legion of anime elves she spawned are a plague upon the land.

>and the legion of anime elves she spawned are a plague upon the land
Were you born this gay or did you have special training?

The way anime does elves is the worst thing ever.

Your waifu is shit.

>Implying anime does it only one way
>Implying this is worse than constant rehashes based on a superficial understanding of Tolkien's works
I sure am sick of these cute and lovable elf girls. If only they were taller, more slender and racial supremacists who get to feel smugly superior to everyone else!

They're both shit, but the anime version is made that way in order to pander to horny fat teenagers, and is therefore marginally worse.

>>Implying anime does it only one way
Cute girl is the only way anime knows. Western elves are much more versatile. Not all of them work, but at least they can get out of the very same "cute elf girl archer" and "cute elf girl mage" trite anime and manga does.

depends, do you want romance subplots for the cuteness, or relationship drama?

GET THAT SHIT OUT OF MY EYES.
I expected to learn more about Aiz, but instead we got this generic moeblob and her lesbian boner.

We've got cuteness going on.

Two fighters spend a dungeon adventure beating up goblins and undead in the front lines, fighting back to back, saving each other's lives about twice each, and throwing in some good compliments. Further pushing matters on was that they're both anomalies, belonging to a race that usually sees little value in straight and honorable melee, and believed themselves to be outcasts.

He propositioned to her as soon as they got back to civilization, and they've been happily dating since.

I can smell the Hestia-fag...

>arguing about elves instead of talking about the actual topic
Wew

>western elves

>not to horny fat teens

Never go full retard, user.

>TTRPG is not a medium that lends itself well to romance.

Depends. If you're not playing with subhumans, it sure works.

>western elves
>not to horny fat teens

Some are, but not all or even the majority. In Japan it's the opposite.