/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

"I promised to open the thread with worst possible CYOA but turns out I didn't have saved" edition.

All continues to be lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4dkW0n83
1d4chan.org/wiki/Conduit
youtube.com/watch?v=XiFkyR35v2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pastebin.com/4dkW0n83

Best CYOA comming through.

Mhyrienne is best girl.

She's third worst. The only ones who are worse are Erelyra and Lyleth.

Picking Flawed Proliferation literally makes you worse than . Like, holy shit, why does it exist, why would anyone offer that.

Sorry about your bad tastes, Lyleth is the best.

>Ugly
>Red hair
>Low level demon
>Conceded
>Pleb fetish

You forgot

>superiority complex

Worst girl.

these waifus are great but boosters and flaws could be done better, I ignored them

I wish this had been finished

Where's tokhaar?

There's always the Christmas collab.

What is this degenerate filth?

It was made before he was big. That's why Onion, DSA, and TokHaar aren't on it.

Why? Dude didn't even know most the authors.

It says here you're currently not making a cyoa. Care to explain?

CYOAs were a mistake.

Uhm, a cyoa and my build for it?

That would be false.
(Well technically correct. Gotta watch the ending of my anime before finishing it.)

You can't make cyoas without a decent concept and I just can't think those up. I always end up with a cyoa that's 40% finished and then my creativity dries up. I either need concrete ideas or I need to start planning out my cyoas before I make them so I don't end up with 20 halfmade cyoas that are going nowhere.

New author CYOA when?

Responding to yourself is kinda... odd.

I'm thinking about waifu cyoa set on somehow strange tropical island but it's a very popular and usually poorly done theme so I won't start making it until something enlightens me.

I'm to busy jerking off to anime girls

Yes I am; I have it open in google-drive in another tab right now. Pic related.

God does not exist. Morality is subjective. The brain is the most important muscle you'll ever train.

I wish. Always wanted to be on one of these.

With the exception of the stuff jammed in from other settings, this CYOA feels like there's a distractingly diverse and interesting setting going on just a little to the left of the CYOA's main focus.

I started reading for the waifu but now I want to know what the South Magellanic Systems Alliance is and whether there's a North Magellanic equivalent.

Y-you too

Oh, I forgot; teaser W.I.P. to come soon.

Godammit, Capcha! Pic related

>if there are none, click skip

>not in this thread
It could be 1d4chan.org/wiki/Conduit
Though if we're thinking about it, would the entirety of the rim or crucible minions be considered waifus?

Tell me about a really specific small fantasy you have that'd fit in a short cyoa.

Should I use anime style or pictures like this one?

Post cyoas where I can build waifus

Doesn't really matter, as long as the waifus look nice and you don't mix-and-match clashing styles.

Either, but pick one and stick to it.

Please. This is a Christian image board.

It has been a long time since i saw this one but... if i remember well it actually has another page or something

Include hot island men. That'd set you apart for sure.

I've had worse. Like, what do you even do here?

Projectile vomit on my annoying neighbour with the force of a fire hose.

Well, everything is on hold right now because I'm busy with my PhD, but more broadly:

--I want the options in the Island Survival parody CYOA to be genuinely funny, which takes effort
--I don't have any really good ideas for what to put in the noir CYOA, the rolled-dungeon CYOA, or the steampunk CYOA right now
--The dual-reading CYOA and Adventure Requistion Form 1099-CYOA are both just concepts right now; I don't have a clear idea how to execute them
--I am the only person on the planet who would find the Dadaist waifu CYOA amusing

Jeanne.

Vampiric Immortality, Liquid Speed and Industry

>tfw you are about to post a cyoa and someone posted it just before you did

I'm too tired or depressed on most weekdays. I do all my CYOAs on weekends these days.

Sorry. Have a CYOA as an apology.

Post kingdom cyoas.

Royalism is for cucks.

Glorious revolution against the decadent ruling classes when?

I don't even need a kingdom. I'd much rather be in charge of a gang, tribe, or clan, or something. Heck, even a city in an urban fantasy setting. Something like a camarilla Prince would be ideal.

King comes with too much bullshit responsibilities.

Does someone have the full hypnofetish cyoa?

It's NSFW.

This is cool. But just to make sure, you get either the Grow or the Swarm power, right? Do you get to choose for each microbe, or only for both?

Too many things going on in my life.
So until things will settle down, I'll just accumulate concepts for various CYOAs, and see what other people do.

I think you get both

What about Bugdoms?

>that cockroach
Why would you draw this

When SDA leaves and it's possible to make one that doesn't include his nigger ass.

You get all three core abilities, the third one (Boost) just has two major ways you can use it.

Bug people can be attractive as long as they're sufficiently humanoid, I guess.

This cyoa would be perfect if it didn't take place on Earth.

Give me some good examples of fantasy cyoas that are NOT character creators. You, user, have to be main character.

For the purposes of properly answering your question, would you care to define "fantasy" and "character creator" in more detail?
For example:
>Does "fantasy elements in modern day earth" count as fantasy, or does it need to be set in a fantasy world?
>Would "character creator" also refer to CYOAs in which you are still the main character, but get the chance to redesign yourself in some manner?

It's definitely someone's OC or something. I remember when I was looking for art I found a bunch of pictures of her. She also has a weird human third eye for some reason?

You will come to accept me into your life eventually.

SDA

I want you to rape me

>Movement
Jumping, Crawling, Digging
>Abdomen
Shell
>Misc
Swimming
>Skills
x2 Survival, x2 Shielding, x2 Entertainer
>Items
x2 Chrysalis
>Companions
Waddle
Qafka
Pyce
Emerald Scourge
Byran
>Quests
Cricket Chorus
Scarab Temple
Damsels in Distress
Bladed Machine

that's not rape

It's finals week

I'm always happy to be included in these things but the thighs on that pic for me are really wonky

SDA is a good boy please no bully

Yes it is. Force yourself on me, SDA.

I want all the rape you can give.

Urban fantasy is fine. All manners of fantasy are. Key is that the cyoa throws you into a fantastical premise.

Redesigning is fine but the "character" has to ultimately be you, user irl. So no designing of a character whose place you take/you become (unless the cyoa makes clear that character IS you through reincarnation, soul transferal, etc.)

An excellent example would be Royal Revival but they seem quite rare.

Rape is not a substitute for physical affection user. Even if SDA raped you it would only be a facsimile of what you're looking for.

rape doesn't work like that

Interesting. I don't think I've seen many builds that completely ignore any kinds of magic. I like it.

You've definitely got your team survivability down pat though.

I think that in theory is consensual sex

No, you don't understand.

I need to get raped. Right now. By you.

youtube.com/watch?v=XiFkyR35v2Y

I bet SDA has a boner right now.

I just want to point out that it can definitely work that way. If he asks you to rape him, then changed his mind during your rapeplay, and you would continue, you'd actually be raping him.

That's not rape.

It is. Legally. You can onesidedly end consensual sex at any time.

Alright let's not get deeper in to this i can already see the thread filled with a discussion about this

It's not rape morally.

box wiiiine, I have a question about Hero Academy

No.

What's the problem here? I just want SDA to rape me.

it's too late

RIP in peace this thread