/pfg/ Pathfinder General

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Future Armor Types Edition: From Skinsuits w/ personal energy barriers, to power armor. What kind of protection do you expect to see in Starfinder? Any thing you've put into your standard game that deviates from the norm?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU
static.zerochan.net/Granado.Espada.full.90838.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone else want to put their willie in between a warframes buttocks

literally all of the overlewd apps are awful

You sure?

(You)

Friendly reminder that SwimmingEagle is Warframefag, the earlyposter and troll for the past 3 threads.

I'd love to have a personal forcefield, in a similar way to how forcefields on robots work in Pathfinder. It'd give me a lot of breathing room to work.

I just want to play a wraith with actual wraith powers I never get a chance to do it ;-;

Ya REALLY sure?

Wait the fuck up
This thread was made literally 20 minutes early

I like Warframe.

As far as self-shilling goes, this is a new low.

Your character blows and has only gotten more edgy with time.

We were on page 6.

>"I'm trying not to shill my new character"

really cant put down the attentionwhore button can you rorster?

No this thread was made when we were on page 1
Check the creation time

P A G E 6
A G E 6 P
G E 6 P A
E 6 P A G
6 P A G E

show us her pseudopenis

Better than kitsune poster.

where is that magnum dong

But not by much

t. swimmingeagle
You are literally the page3 poster. You made this thread at page fucking 1

>more edgy

user, it's an app for a game called Overlewd. Some amount of edge is to be expected. I make no claim that I've got a good character, user.

>Implying I wasn't doing it for shits and giggles

but no seriously I'm gonna stop now, I had my fun and games.

No, not yet

What drives us to make early threads when every other general doesn't have this problem?

Luls

Swimmingeagle's autism
The thread was made when the last thread was around 300 posts, he just waited until we were page 6

autism and a deep hatred for kitsunes

The fact that it's become a race, because some people despise the anime style threads.

I personally don't care, but a lot of people are butthurt about it.

Kitsunefag.

What did SwimmingEagle do THIS time?

Look at this thread's post time

This is the most autistic shit i've ever seen

i made this thread. and the last one. I was gonna wait for this one. but it seems too funny to ignore.

He's basically R&I tier

/pfg/ is really 3 different threads that all fucking hate each other.

kill yourself

Romulus is perhaps the worst app of the bunch

Nobody in their right mind will let you into a lewd game when you leak logs and have to be put on probation

Fuck you too

You cannot kill, that which has no life kemosabe

who's the best

>too funny
t. page 3fag

W-what do you think of the Raining Oil and Blood apps that are finished.

Jesus fucking Christ. Why are living campaigns so shit?

>Join LC
>They say the game uses Official Golarion Lore
>Except they ignore the best AP, and don't allow characters from the country it features
>The GMs' characters get spotlight, while others don't have that advantage
Just ... Why?

yo what the fuck kenna is back?

Living campaigns are obvious crap

You know what I think, boy? I think that's your opinion and you don't have to like Romulus if you don't want to. ; )

Yeah Mede changed his mind

GONNA RAPE THAT.

I think that we should wait until we're at least halfway to the deadline, you impatient cuck.

All trash.

how do they work now? Deflection bonus? temp HP? Hardness?

Meh. They are /alright/ but the game itself is eh.

If you want to be asian you should join that one mighty quest game.

Most of them are pretty alright.

O-okay.

CORRUPTION TIME

Tell us which ones are the worst, and go into detail. In fact, why don't you just do ALL of them? Give us that spicy greentext list, fag!

I just want to be Russian…
I like that type of fish out of water story...

We currently have forcefield type items in the technology book. In starfinder they have stamina and probably more forcefields.

RAPE

From the SRD

>Force Fields: A force field sheathes a robot in a thin layer of shimmering energy that grants a number of bonus hit points that varies according to the robot (typically 5 x the robot’s CR). All damage dealt to a robot with an active force field is reduced from these hit points first. As long as the force field is active, the robot is immune to critical hits. A force field has fast healing equal to the robot’s CR, but once its hit points are reduced to 0, the force field shuts down and does not reactivate for 24 hours.

Not perfect, but imagine having that on a fighter or whatever. It'd reduce the necessity of healing abilities greatly, You'd want it to refresh more than once per 24 hour period if you give it to players, though.

my tip remains the same then. Pretty sure they have space stuff in mighty quest

Who is this girl? I want to violate her mouth

youd like that wouldnt you

youd like more meme potential, more acknowledgement, more notice of your little game

well no, you get two words

they suck

I thought that SwimmingEagle was one of the GOOD /pfg/ regulars?

RAPE

Thanks for this update Discord, kindly fuck off now?

>Succubed
>/ss/ Bardtrothed
>Reverse Trap Swashbuckler
>Lawfag Big Guy: Series-4U
>Literal Whore Gunitiator Assassin
>Disgraced Siscon Knight

Solid party.

3 guys, 3 girls. Maximum shipping.

Lots of utility, between the knowledge monkey succubed, the /ss/ and reverse trap as faces, the big guy and siscon being frontliners and the literal whore killing everyone with her guns and rounding out the skills.

RIP LCs

Just like the Aether Kineticist's defensive ability? :^)

Maybe I just want to know how to improve, user. It's not like I wanted (you) to actually do it!

He is, everyone's entitled to a little shitpost.

jesus christ, why do robot girls turn me on so much?

So, what type of character does everyone here want to see in Starfinder?

What type of character do you want to play?

>find out by checking the Overlewd apps
>hurr discord
End yourself m8

An Overlewd app

A glamrock spacecaptain who plays the laser keytar with a reflective jumpsuit with a V neck that goes all the way down to his belt.

That or space dandy

Does anybody know where Valeriya's character art comes from?

Sorry friends, Just having a lark.

Accept my first starfinder character as an apology.

And i will admit, I've been pushing the Starfinder OPs for a while now. Magic and Science is an itch so rarely scratched.

Sounds like the Barrier (ward) from Spheres of Power.

Yeah, actually. I'd just want it as an item rather than a feature attached to a low grade class.

Hey /pfg/, can you guys help me make a character for a lewdgame? It's not as degenerate as /pfg/'s meme games like PLD, but still kind of racy. It's about comfy kitsune lewds!

It's a gestalt game with PoW, SoP, and SoM all allowed. I'm thinking an initiator|spherecaster focusing on Golden Crane and Silver Crane, so she can use Electrum Manticore. It's not exactly a 2hu build by any stretch, but could it be good?

Personality-wise, she's a young but battle-tested kitsune who got caught up in a "DEUS VULT!"-style crusade, which she later regretted. She then joined up with a Diamond Dogs-esque mercenary group, but left them after not liking the shady direction they were heading in.

She's kind of directionless now, having regretted many of the conflicts she signed up for. She's up to writing page 6 of a set of personal logs lamenting her military-related woes.

She also likes wearing cashmere.

Any interesting direction I can take her in? Any way to make her cute? As long as it's not something like copying Paizo's transniggerotherkin iconics, I'm open to ideas.

I'm thinking I'll name her Gloriana.

You know only one specific type of Hyena have pseudodicks, right?

>Sorry friends, Just having a lark.
t. page 1 new thread

I think it aught to fill a hotly contested item slot. Like a belt.

Fuck you

Macross pls stay and bring the VFs and giant bugs.

What kind of personality are you giving her?

Hell yeah.

die in a fire

Yes but its better to play it this way since gnoll females are described as bigger and the warriors when compared to males.

wha

Where do the ladies of Overlewd fall?

Finally I can play a character that truly represents me.

Basara-mind

he was an inspiration and so was youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU

It'd have to be a high amount of HP, and recharge relatively fast if it drops, but I agree.

Besides, force field belts are classic.

Google image search is telling me the art is a cropped version of this

static.zerochan.net/Granado.Espada.full.90838.jpg

Which appears to be art of the "Fighter" class from Granado Espada, a Korean MMO.

Speaking of, did anybody play GunZ: The Duel?

I know i've done a horrible thing, i am truly regretful. i just get these urges. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Still workshopping that. Probably going with the angle of a bodyguard bot that had hasty repairs and got slotted into a pleasure bot. Finds the situation highly inefficient and illogical... though will admit that she looks nice.

I'm not familiar with Warframe, so does the character you posted have a canon personality, or will it be 100% original?

I forgive you.

None of those are King-Sized

>I know i've done a horrible thing, i am truly regretful. i just get these urges. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?
No.