For people who have 25K in crypto

How much did you start with? What year did you start? Which coins?

I started with 11k a month ago. Have 33 right now.

I have 41k euros now, so probably a bit more in USD. I cashed out every month to pay my mortgage, living costs and travel and a reserve fund in gold coins.

I started with 200 euros in May.

The fuck is that faggot wearing

started with 7.9k usd two weeks ago. xrb

what does your blockfolio look like senpai?

Started with 2k, start of july - OMG, NEO, Kyber, 0x , I can't really remember much else to be honest. Then Request and now I'm on 70k. This is GBP btw..

No photoshop
SWT had strong buy signals yesterday, bought at 2,14

Started in 2012

Just bought and held. Maybe almost all my money on ETH and Stratis

I started with about 350 in august up to 27K right now. I don't actually know what coins I went into because I only trade when I am extremely liquored. Has worked so far, maybe ill keep doing good, maybe I'll lose it all. I don't really care at this point.

which exchanges are you using? want to do altcoins as well, but currently on bitstamp

Nigger no one thinks you photoshopped 40k

I lost 55k the other week and went about my day

Lmao

That's the amount I started with. Now at 75K.
Started a month ago. I was very conservative and probably to risk adverse, otherwise this could be a lot more now.

Put in a total of $20k into my portfolio, now at $200k. Bought 4 btc back in 2014,all other purchases have been this year

I have all my coins in real wallets, and trade between them with shapeshift/changelly.

I don't trade often.

My last good trade (besides the overall rise the last 2 weeks) was buying EOS at 0,80 euros in october after listening to a podcast about it.

started with $300 in june or so

dgb pumped 20x or something like that around then which landed me pretty firmly in four figure land

then maxed out the ZRX ico for another 5x or so

I'm happy for you. I say no photoshop, because it still feels unreal how easy money has become for me now. I used to really struggle.

ETH at $15 gg no rez

5k in oktober, derisked to 0$. 50k € profits. 200k reqstack

I started in 2016 with $1300 in mining equipment, and have spent probably $2000 buying through dips with fiat. Total investment is around $2500 (not including electricity for mining, which I didn't track, and was partially offset for me in the form of decreased heating costs).

Pic is my current Blockfolio.

Yeah I didn't mean to be an asshole just saying.

I'm happy for you too my man. I used to starve

I have 100k portfolio any reason I shouldn't be a millionaire this time next year? Not sure how much I have invested Def less than 15k

It's definitely possible. Cash out 100K once you reach 200K. For piece of mind.

I started with $600 at the end of May. Currently sitting on 30k

unexpected wholesomepost