/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 4

Rare Dusk Elves Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 4 |
-It's Getting There

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/pertinent news.swf
sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for the truth

What can I say, I just want a kobold waif to love.

courtier bonus content now featuring updated Nanny via Eversor

Who doesn't?

few more gals to go before fixes can begin on Gen1exp (once Fake gen)

>GM to updated
>Kaiju to be updated
>Paper and Triangle to be maybe be replaced

>Who doesn't?

Me

Still think Nanny could use a bit more in terms of text to flesh her out (probably because I'm a wordy guy). New art's pretty cute, though.

You know, I think Dodo would fit right at home with the other mismatched Princesses on that chart.

More kobolds for the rest of us, then.

I knew I forgot something

>Dodo princess has taken Sea serpent dragon spot

and here they are, the contenders for the last 2 spots

I could have swore the rabbit and the bear weren't elligible. It's been a long while, but I know there were characters that Ever did that were OCs that we didn't have permission to use. Just don't remember which characters those were.

The second and fifth ones don't really look like princesses

What's the last one supposed to be?

ill ask em, they were never attributed to someone to my knowledge, but if they are ill see if I can get permission since weve used some of em before

Succ princess, and no thats not a joke

My votes go to Paper and Ramen

heres Ramen's card btw

Sup Towergirls Veeky Forums, it's been a while! I've been gone for quite a bit due to a lot of shit happening which has stopped me from making my Towergirls rule pdf. But i'm back and have a question for ya'll! I'm wondering if ya'll would like it (and for those who've made stuff for this, your permission) if i would upload a simpler version of my Towergirls game to TableTopSimulator's workshop?

Hoo boy, that card's gonna need work. Wouldn't mind seeing her finally get a home, though. She's been waiting long enough.

>Bear and rabbit not egligible
B-but they're the best designs.

>tfw no harem of kobolds of various sizes, shapes, and colors

I still say Triangle is a bit.. underwhelming.
My votes would go do Doodle and Noodle.

Yeah their designs are really something. I haven't seen the cards for the others though.

i.4cdn.org/f/pertinent news.swf

Can we stop using dusk elf for the OP, or at least this picture in particular?

A bunch of good content was made last thread and we re-used the same image from multiple threads

You can thank new-OP for that. He's a fetish for Dusk Elf.

Would you raise a herd with your goatblin wife?

>Imagining the prospect of getting pounded every night as she bounces atop me, massive ass mashing me raw and fat tits smacking me in the face and her belly
>The idea that this continues every night even well into her pregnancy, breasts and hips even more swollen
>The idea that she has to be rid of the milk filling her aching tits, so she drinks it herself, amplifying her milk production, bust size, and arse further
>It just gets more extreme with each load of half-goat half-goblin bahhhbies, her tits making enough for her, them, and then some

>when the tiddy big, but the hips and thighs even bigger
She could probably push out an entire herd in one go.

My vote is literally anything other than Paper or Triangle

Just imagine having that 90 pounds of ass and tiddy sitting on your dick

Rabbit and bear are the best ones.

Honestly this should have been the OP, which was even suggested last thread if i recall correctly

I can assure you that if I'm around for new thread, it will be. Credit where credit is due.
I'll also tape Ever's on there.

Is that safe? Won't the thread get blasted if it's to lewd?

I wish to put this to a vote for my chart

should fenrir be a big wolf girl or a smol one like in the pic here and have the ability to grow in size

Pretty sure that autist stopped caring.

bigger is better

What do you mean by smol? That doesn't look small at all. I'm sure if there is a larger version of this, it would probably look like shit.

As-is is fine.

Smol by comparison to the rest of the islands charts princesses

The design decision of having hand paws,
but not foot paws still triggers me

So basically she starts off smol (shortstack hieght) and as her lust/rage grows so does she to the point of dragon size(ideally)

Or

She just starts off giant

Oh, that style. I'll just get it off my chest and point out that I'm biased against "thicc" meme stuff.

The one that was posted for Fenrir looked good; it was similar enough to the style of the charts (ignoring pose, of course), and had an interesting design without being too grotesquely proportioned or lacking. A wolf should look tough and muscular in humanoid form, and she's got just that. Tall like a dire wolf or small like a normal wolf, either is fine as long as the proportions remain as they are since they look good. Ultimately though, it's up to the artist to finalize the design. I'll just be on the side that dislikes the character if it changed, is all.

the list so far

Dang, those downscaled well.

surprisingly well

though the chart will have different cards like how trash has to show off the different art and the princess rewards

WHAT CAN'T I GET A MONSTER TIDDIE/THICC GF Veeky Forums?!

WHY?!

Can I see the complete list of princesses you have planned, like the link to the DA page? I just want to see how many you have planned.

sta.sh/0uzxc9tn6s7 here ya go it's alot

Because IRL thicc is usually either outright fat (and 3dpd fat is disgusting), or they're already claimed.
You didn't think all the alpha chads would let those high test waifs go walking around without a man, did you?

I just want something to be emotionally attached to. Is that so wrong?
I know it is

>Tiger princess is furry
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I mean, i'm not wholly against it, but
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks brodie, appreciate it.

>Giant chest but still only 2 nips
>How is she supposed to feed so many babies?
>Gives a squeeze, a torrent gushes out, and in a matter of minutes an entire trough is full for the young'uns

Y'all just male yanderes.

I really want that background image inked and colored, the bahhhbies are to damn cute

Reality denies us love, and we know we can't "make" anybody love us, so we turn to our dreams.

One day we shall not wake anymore and be allowed to dream forever.

I dun get it

I mean I guess I cant really deny that.

Bearserker!

forgot a few princesses last night

I'm having making heads or tails of the bottom middle princesses' face

perhaps a bigger picture would help

>turning the goblin princess furry

Why. What did she ever do to you.

I love chimera
(Also Top right = Bird Person and Tammy's kid?)

Eagle Princess does not wish to speak about her parental situation at this time

Fenrir should be a proper intelligent male Wolf that fucks the princesses you don't want.

NO

Its a fusion

Oh hey its the towergirls rpg maker dev

Yandudes.

What's wrong with hot wolf on woman action?

Can someone post the last version of the 40k towergirls?

Thanks!

You should show the warhammer thread this

>Wanting to bring about the apocalypse

we showed love n krieg when we were making krieg chan's card

but going into the main warhammer threads will just end in us being spammed with HERESY memes till the thread dies

>the warhammer thread
>on Veeky Forums
Be more specific please.

woo! We got permission to use the bear n rabbit sprites if anyone was apprehensive about picking them because of that

course we can still go with any of the other gals if your feelin them more

I'm generally more for tall women but yes, yes I would.

Took me a while to understand the "small to big" reference. I like that idea.

Noodle > Bear > Succ = Triangle > Rabbit/Hare/Bun > The Ascending Bad Joke

Triangle, bear, something else besides these other knes

Drop Triangle and Paper, bring in Bear and Rabbit. Best unused designs.

I have some unused princess that I have created as well if we need to fill in a spot.

>original malal stats paint her as a pure sub, a rare commodity in towergirls
>is now a switch
really fires my lasguns

Agreed, I liked the original more. Fucked in the head and subservient to the core is a great combo.

I understand, it just didn't feel like the Goddess of Anarchy in the end though. I apologize.

Has the Imgur album been update with stuff like the Warhammer princesses and was the knight table ever finished?

Is there an uncropped version?

I think that is the full image user

>Slasher Princess
+ Nigh indestructible, unstoppable
+ There will be sequels
+ / - Completely silent
- Lone wolf, doesn't work with others and tends to disappear to hunt down sluts (even other characters)
- Quite monstrous, scarred and ugly

>Blood

Dislikes
>Shower sex

Items are something like a talisman which lets you teleport if out of sight, a telephone with a severed cord which prevents enemy reinforcements from coming (or at least delays them greatly), and the ultimate gift is something like a hockey mask which makes the wearer come back from (seeming) death. Though their appearance gets more monstrous and eventually starts to get comedic or even sci-fi as the sequels take their toll and become less serious.

wat said, the subservient version is just reachin to hard for Malal

How would you make a Double Princess to fit the Double King?

Step 1:
Thief Princess but more regal-looking
Step 2:
Has 2 crowns.
Step 3:

Princess Princess? She seeks to X all other Princesses?

Benefit, that she gets more powerful/regal/rich/sexy the more Princesses she X's, but by choosing her you make yourself an enemy of all other Princesses.

Has the best features of all the princesses you've rescued but they get more jealous of her and each other the more you have?

I'm thinking rather than stright up FemDouble King, how about his Daughter who had to clean up his horrible mess?
>Coronal Hill's
>Double Princess

+Skilled in managing conquered nations
+Skilled warrior and metalurgist
+Her feat are hands, and viceversa
-Distrusting of other royals
-The Crown stays on