Brother in law tells my wife that he made $8,000 in a single day with Blockchain (he's poor)

>Brother in law tells my wife that he made $8,000 in a single day with Blockchain (he's poor)
>I have to keep my mouth shut about my gains from wife and have traded through a bear market so I'm also very cautious

When the fuck is the next crash coming? This sucks.

quit shilling absolute shit

Let me check my magic 8 ball.... "no fucking clue"

Well, there you have it. No one knows

t-tell your wife... she forgot her panties last night.

What do you mean? I don't shill. I'm just sad because I traded for hours every day for the past 16 months in this market and my brother in law who started a month ago is making super gains. Thanks to Veeky Forums widsom I can't even tell my wife how much I've made, which is only about 100k. This fucking sucks.

I have azn qt I'm transparent about my gainz, she tells me to invest more. I don't see the problem with telling your female unless she's a money hungry slut that will take your money and leave when she finds better dick. Get yourself a nice traditional Asian girl. They stay skinny, usually.... they are smart, hot af, and loyal, plus they understand they are meant to serve men. It doesn't hurt that they are horny all the time too.

If any of you guys have ever been with a real Asian you know what the fuck I'm talking about!

my wife is Korean.

I don't know user, you must have picked a bad Apple if you are scared of your waifu. Is she legit Korean or is she like second or third gen??? That makes a big difference.

She's legit Korean, barely understands English.
The problem isn't with my wife at all. I just keep my money secret as a rule because Veeky Forums always said to do this and I can see why. I'm just jealous that this nobody is making $8k a day apparently when he just started a month ago and I've been doing this for like 2 years.

He's also cashing out and spending it all apparently too. So anyway when the fuck is the crash/bull market ending?

I don't keep it secret because I like to rub it in my friends face who trades stocks and doesn't make shit even though he started with more money than me.

>letting Veeky Forums control your marriage
Cuck. If you want to tell her tell her, if you want to keep it secret keep it secret. Doing something just because Veeky Forums said to I s retarded. Do you also buy every shitcoin shilled or do you do your own research before making a decision?

fine I want to keep it a secret. I'm just jealous that literal fucking fucking whos who haven't been in this market for more than a month are making the same gains as me, who's been in this for 16 months.

holy fuck this is some sad shit

do you guys have meaningful conversations or is your wife more like an exotic pet to you?

I speak fluent Korean, so yeah we have meaningful conversations...I don't know about the rest of them though.

Kek

Play the psychological warfare game and instill FOMO and FUD into your brother in law.

This guy is so new he day-trades and then cashes out every time he makes a few grand. Any suggestions?

Back to Tumblr roastie

Well good for you on getting a real Asian, hopefully you've been training her properly.

As for the market no one knows. They never will, if they say they know they are fucking lying. If you haven't been making decent gains then the problem is your trading strategy or lack of rules. If you suck at TA and have weak hands, find a good solid pick and cash out at a set amount. 10% should be a pretty easy goal. Buy a coin when it dips hard and sell when you hit 10% profit no matter what. Don't get greedy because apparently you will fuck it up. Sure you will miss some moon mission but you will have steady growth. Never go "all in" diversify your portfolio if you haven't already. This latest 10% I still made money because I put 10% of my total portfolio in Monera and Verge. Even though the rest of my coins dropped I made enough on the others to compensate for it...

If more normies keep flooding into the market they could keep prices up for a good while. But I expect crashes to be worse than normal due to so many new weak hands. Also the more people that are in the market obviously means BTC will become more and more valuable. There's just too many variables with bank FUD the Asian markets, hackers, crappy exchanges, FEDS trying to tax us to death...

I'm making decent gains, I'm just not putting in enough capital. But I'm afraid as soon as I go all in on these coins the market will crash.

Of course man, fuck... just cause she's submissive doesn't mean I treat her like shit. My wife is fucking awesome. She has a master's degree and a good job and her own bank account. She just knows I make the rules. I treat her awesome because she deserves it, and she's nice as hell to me back

>meaningful conversations with women
GET THE FUCK OUTTT NORMALLFAGGGG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

First tell your wife about the gains, at least tell her you made much more than her brother

Second just be happy for him that hes winning now, wish him the best

Third there is literally nothing wrong with trading smart and practicing risk management. That is the proper way to trade if you are doing this for a living and not a get rich quick scheme like most normans today

Fourth, the crash cant come soon enough. I cant wait

Yeah I mean my trading strategies work in bull and bear markets. But they're much more conservative, but the gains I'm making now are consistent. When I started they weren't consistent like this.

Alright thanks.

damn i want a smart submissive azn

I put money into traditional stocks and mutual funds as well as my Roth IRA. Of course you can't trust crypto, even though we're making crazy gainz compared to any other investment you never know if it's all going to come crashing down. So the money I have in crypto is just for fun, I consider it lost already. I keep 70% in big coins like BTC and LTC, the rest I fuck around with chasing moon missions. Sometimes I lose a little sometimes I hit it big. Can't be scared if you are in crypto.

It's not as hard as you might think. I'd say I'm fairly average in most ways. Just make sure they aren't Americanized and go for it. I have to warn you though it took a long time to win over her parents. They are super traditional and I thought for sure her dad was literally going to murder me before he let his daughter get married to a white guy. They are racist as fuck! But I stayed with it and now her dad loves me more than the rest of the kids.

>this
My wife is viet (born in uk) and we got married when I was broke as fuck with no education even though her family is pretty wealthy. I worked at their restaurant for two years at minimum wage before we started our own business. She's been by my side all along and never complained about money once. I've been telling her about my crypto shenanigans ever since I started, she was skeptical at first but didn't spout normie memes at me and listened when I told her why I wanted to invest in btc.
She doesn't really get any of the trading but she gives pretty legit emotional support, telling me not to think about the "what could have been"s and to not panic buy/sell and look at the bigger picture.

Tell Caitlyn I said hi. She tried to kill somebody once you know.