Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1476: A very suspicious Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Moa_Moa_no_Mi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you ever hassle the talent?

Rolled 77 (1d816)

Just keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'

WHAT

>Suspicious
I KNOW IT'S YOU!

and the jump is Black Dynamite.

>waifu crimes
speaking of which, JUMPERS, have any notable/unexpected romances bloomed between your companions? What about rivalries?

Oh hey, neat, Black Dynamite. I can't remember, did Cat base it off of the old movie or the cartoon that ran on Adult Swim a few years back?

How do the Power of Nothingness and Satsui no Hadou compare to other similar power boosting abilities in the chain? Just how big of a boost are they supposed to be?

Black Dynamite has some seriously good perks.

Where is this meme from? I saw something similar on /vp/.

Power of Nothingness isn't really that big of a power up, it just allows you to hide your power level really well and count as having achieved a state that usually would have needed mental distortion to get to. It grants access to the Yin-Yang Sword Styles which are super beefy sword styles that can neutralize all damage an attack is dealing by 'returning the swordsman back to a state before the attack' and creates a perfect counter which breaks a lot of defenses but is super precise.

Wrong series dingus

Japan put up a female "penguin" model in a zoo, one penguin began showing unusual fascination with it. Even ignoring other penguins in favor of it, trying to feed it, and making 'mating' signals towards it.

...I think he means the Street Fighter Power of Nothingness. Not the Samurai Deeper Kyo one.

Ah right. Street Fighter has a Power of Nothingness too... right.

You'd think the "Satsui no Hadou" in the question would have tipped you off that he meant Street Fighter, you doughnut.

Penguins understand the superiority of 2d over 3dpd

Grape kun a penguin at the Tobu Zoo has apparently fallen in love with cutout of Hululu, a character from Kemono Friends that is meant to be based upon the same species as Grape kun. Basically Grape kun is a waifu fag. Also they have to put the penguins behind a fence at night to prevent the old ones(like Grape kun, who is 20) from falling in the water and drowning at night.

Nah just thought the guy was asking about two power ups and not understanding something.

Astolfo and my Demon Weapon (Talulla). At the time I basically made my Demon Weapon to be as cute, squishy and ditzy as possible to clash with the whole "looks like proto-soul edge in weapon form" since I thought it was funny.

As a couple they're a pair of adorable morons constantly hugging people and doing stuff together and occasionally fucking something up due to shared short attention spans and lack of direction meaning someone needs to still watch this pair of adults just in case. It's great. I love them so much and encourage it.

Japanese Zoos put anime girl cutouts in the exhibits. A Penguin named Mr. Grape fell in love with the penguin cutout and refused to eat since he didn't want to leave its side, so they had to forcibly separate him from the cutout. The internet has taken to it like a fish to water and memes and fanart of 'Grape-kun' and his waifu are pretty popular at the moment.

Holy shit that's ancient. Isn't that like the equivalent of a human centurion?

>centurion
Centenarian?

Does this jump automatically make you black?
If it doesn't, do honky jumpers get extra CP to compensate them for this oversight?

>having Astolfo in your party
>not being the one to husbando him
I don't understand you, NuBee. Not at all.

No, 20 is the life expectancy of that species in the wild, but they can make it to 30 in captivity, so Grape kun could have another decade in him.

>Centenarian
Yes that one. Not the one that is a roman office. Whoops.

Ah okay then. So he's like sixty or something like that?

Well, so far the only romance between companions was back during Mystery Dungeon in jump 3. My starter Blaziken and my Lucario were always pretty close, but then they really hit it off there.
At the end of the ten years, another Benefactor showed up and wanted to make Blaziken into another Jumper because he saw potential due to some of the downright crazy shit she would do sometimes. She accepted, and Lucario tagged along, leaving me with just Mewtwo to move on to the next jump.

Probably like sixty or so yea.

Some jumpers do that EVEYONE ELSE FINDS LOVE BUT ME thingy so they hook up characters that should be interested in them with each other instead so they can angst.

did you ever see them again, even post-spark?
perhaps, but sometimes a jumper might not be interested or have someone else

No, I'm thinking with my dick, not my heart. I'd be fine with Astolfo finding romance with someone else, but there is no way I'm not hitting that on a regular basis. And anyone who isn't makes no sense to me.

Maybe he already has someone user.

Looking at the graphics he used, methinks he went for the old movie.

I mean, there's not even a reference to Blackulas.

Not that I been seein', buddy.

Anywho...

>Black Dynamite - 679
Identity: Kung Fu Master
Drawbacks: Rhymes (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,200 CP
Perks:
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free)
-Keeping the Girls Up in Kung Fu (Free)
-I’ll See Y’all Tomorrow
-Panther Fist
-Fiendish Dr. You
-Can You Dig It?
Items:
-Nunchucks (Free)
-Orphanage
-Companions (200 CP)

Seras Victoria:
-Background: CIA Agent
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); License to Kill (Free); The Woman; Gunplay

Janpaseiga:
-Background: Drop-In
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); Can You Dig It? (Free); Anaconda Malt Liquor Gives You Little Dick; License To Kill

Derun Alma:
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); Can You Dig It? (Free); Smack Wiped Off The Streets; Gunplay

Killer B:
-Background: Vietnam Vet
--Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); Gunplay (Free); The Old Pie on the Window Sill Trick; Keeping the Girls Up in Kung Fu

Duchess Utarefson:
-Background: Kung Fu Mistress
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); Keeping the Girls Up in Kung Fu (Free); Panther Fist; Can You Dig It?

Dante:
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); Can You Dig It? (Free); You’re Gonna Wake Up the Rest of the Bitches

Gelee:
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); Can You Dig It? (Free); You’re Gonna Wake Up the Rest of the Bitches

Hildibrand, Nashu, Gilgamesh-2, Enkidu, Briardien, Typhon, and Ultros:
-Background: CIA Agents
-Dynamite! Dynamite! (Free); License to Kill (Free); The Man... Men... Chicken?; Can You Dig It?

I don't see the appeal.

I have lots of love to give and it comes in many forms. If I made sense all the time I'd have to pick a different avatar.

Replied to the wrong person but that's a pretty cool story nonetheless. You ever think about what they're doing now?

Oi oi oi, Jumper has a waifu, I just really like hooking people up too. I love love and spreading it around. Even picked Madness of Love. That doesn't get spread around as much.

No Blackulas? Well damn, that's a serious oversight.

See, this is what I mean. It's like someone saying "I don't know why you enjoy being made of baryons". It's so alien to me that I can't even begin to bridge the distance.

What are some good jumps/perks for interacting/entering a 2D medium?

>Did you ever see them again?
Yeah actually. Every once in a while, I run into her and others that other Benefactors might have picked up. It doesn't really happen often, it's actually extremely rare for Jumpers to meet, but it happens in my chain.

>Madness of Love

Quoi?

And there are people out there who don't understand how other people might not be turned on by petrification, but such is life.

Do you not have eyes? Or a dick?

>Super cute, ditzy, girly knight who is actually a boy.
>Don't see the appeal.

I'm fairly certain I possess both of these. I just don't get it.

>Replied to wrong post
Goddamn it, I'm retarded.

Maybe I'm just not into traps, user? Think of that?

Jump 29: Kamen Rider Heisei Part 6 - Kabuto
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Grandmother Once Said…
The Jumper Who Rules Everything [800]
The Path of Heaven [500]

Items:
Here I Am - Dragonfly, merge with Rouze Driver[500]
Lord of the Speed [0]
A Monk's Robes

Drawbacks:
Kamen Rider…?
Who Wrote This Show?! [600]
Worm Food [800]

There it is again. There's gap in my memory - two years, gone, like nothing happened. I just woke up somewhere else with a new set of gear and only a vague idea of where I am. Plus I have a little Dragonfly robot thing that lets me transform and go fast. It makes funny noises when I press a button on it. That's pretty cool.

Anyways, super fast alien monsters are hunting for me and need to be put down. Cool, I can do that, no problem.

Lucas, I'm fine. Seriously. This is just another day at the office for us, and you've got a shiny new Game Driver to try out with Shift Car compatibility. Sure, I don't think we can keep up with these things without Clock Up, but that's what Slowdown is for, isn't it? Look, just be like Bastion and setup a bird collection or something. Try to relax.

…yeah, I am kind of a hypocrite for suggesting that. Tell you what, next jump, we're just gonna sit back, relax, and not worry about a damn thing.

Maybe you are not. But you said you don't see the appeal not that you don't share it. That implies you don't understand what people think is cute about him.

>the old movie
>old

Shit son, it came out in 2009 and only looks old because it's a parody of Blaxploitation movies from the 70s and it was made with a lot of care.

The cartoon started 2 years later and is nowhere near as funny. Where the movie was clever, funny and lampooned a genre of film it clearly had a lot of love for the cartoon largely amounts to "remember these black celebrities/kermit the frog/the pimp bit from the movie" and is much less dense with jokes.

Mostly because I don't. And I probably never will, even if I want to. I'll just have to live with that, I guess.

Well pic related is in a loving marriage with Y'shtola from FFXIV. Has even had a son with her, little cat-boy-angel named Matthew. One of my daughters even dated him, although unfortunately that relationship got cut short when she accidentally ramped her motorcycle into his apartment.

Let's see, who else, who else...
-My Volcarona from the beginning, Aveline, immediately fell into lesbians with the Fanalis I picked up in Magi, Ria Astval.
-After a period of character development, Rotom shacked up with Derun, my Spirit of Intellect from Dresden Files.
-Sadie and Draco from Ragnarok Online are officially a couple.
-Bahamut and Chang Sik (my Charyeok from GoHS) are mates.
-Gelee and Kassa are in an open relationship and technically are responsible for the Cait Sidhe race on my migrant fleet / world-ship Arcia.
-Fenris Fenrir, also from RO, is making moves on Dante and is making her intent known that she intends to "sink her fangs" into him properly. Given she's the female-sorceress-reincarnation of the legitimate giant wolf of pseudo-Norse mythos, I dunno how serious she's being.
-My little sister Samus Aran is getting some feelings for Romulus Jefferson Clay, but neither of them are really opening up to each other quiiite yet.
-My Tentacruel, Madarach, has taken the last name of Hooligan Tuesday (from LoT).
-Hildibrand and Nashu tied the knot, and have a child on the way.
-Eridan, my son, is gaining feelings for Priere. Unfortunately this is Good Ending!Priere, so she wanted to be put on ice until we eventually / at some point reach her home universe in La Pucelle. Occasionally he de-frosts her to keep her up-to-date on events before she goes back into cryo-stasis in the Overlord's Keep.
-Zwingly strives to be married to science, but has been solidly charmed by Lady Lightning (my airship-girl).

That's why I listed out some of his immediately obvious traits that people might find appealing. Those are little bites that are easy to get. He is cute. He is ditzy. He is girly. He is a knight. Even if you don't like him, it's not hard to understand why people might like girly people, or knights, and on and on.

>Pokemon
>Mystery Dungeon
>CATastrophe
>Black Lagoon

Am I good for One Piece if I stay in the East Blue?

Oh, the two of us may not have a misunderstanding after all.

Oh yeah, there's this perk in Soul Eater that allows you to pick up a Madness Wavelength that causes your soul to produce a type of madness of your choosing. You could pick one of the canon forms of madness, or you could pick your own and figure out the specifics of what it does. I picked love.

Yeah, Astolfo is pretty great. One of his major roles in my chain is being an active monkey wrench in everyone's plans, my own included. It keeps things interesting.

Nah dude, it's all good. Just think of your message taking a detour.

Holy shit, really? They did an amazing job with making it look like it actually came from the era, didn't know it was that relatively new. I still liked the cartoon though, since it made up for the joke deprivation via more action.

Do you have a devil fruit, cybernetics, martial arts, or at least one defining skill?

Planning to pick up Fishman Karate, and already got Concealment Equals Cover and All-Terrain Hiker.

Fishman Karate is more than enough to survive in the kiddie pool unless someone decides to do a rampage later in the story.

>-My Tentacruel, Madarach, has taken the last name of Hooligan Tuesday (from LoT).

I feel like their is an interesting story behind how Love Bloomed between a tentacle monsters and a former fanatical Imperial guardswomen.

Please tell us.

Alright, next question. How far into the Grand Line could I make it with no extra Fishman Karate training, and how easy is it to find Jinbe?

Are their any significant threats in A Song of Ice and Fire? My Jumper is planning on starting a GLORIOUS REVOLUTION but I don't want to piss off some super magical powered dragon or something.

Any noticeable Noble jackasses that deserve me inspiring a revolt against them.

The dragons are all dumb animals.

Your threats are a bunch of evil sexually perverse nobility and some ice zombies.

>Pokemon
You could be anything from a beastly shooter to a psychic able to crush tons of metal together into a ball with this along. Aura users grants Detect which is a freakish reactionary skill when taken into acount that it moves faster than solar beam and some STL laser attacks like Hyperbeam.

>Mystery Dungeon
Depending on your moves, and perhaps linked moves, you can be anything from tough enough to tank several hits that could crater the average grassfield several times over to throwing blistering fast punches that break the sound barrier and hit up to five times.

>CATastrophe
Tresure Senses, getting used to sea stuff, good idea.

>Black Lagoon
More potential to be a badass with a gun. Savant (Pokemon) and Black Lagoon go well together I hear.

You should be good in the East Blue.

Fishman Karate is a nice choice.

Jinbe is still at Impel Down at the beginning of the Jump and it'll be a year or so before he get out I think? Depending on your choices in the above places you could be hitting the level of an average fishman, which is really impressive in the One Piece world.

Although none of these would significantly prepare you against the major threats as far as I know, except for Pokemon if you choose a water type, the fact that your staying in East Blue means that you probably won't come across the super OP One Piece characters as they are all moving to New World. This will help you not have to deal with the Shonen scaling of power happening.

You probably want to pick up a good Devil Fruit Power/ Cybernetic/ Martial Art to truly be safe though as the East Blue still has a noticeable pirate problem.

He was in human form during the LoT scenario, and during the long stretches of NOTHING was basically always sticking by Hooligan's side as we tried to get shit done. They wound up growing close during the years, especially towards the end after drawing close to Orikan's fortress.

Then the immediately next jump, Jet Set Radio Future, she saw his base form as a Tentacruel.

Needless to say, culture/world shock + realizing the man she had been falling for was some kind of freaky betentacled creature caused a loooooooot of issues.

The next few jumps were spent mostly trying to mend the rift between the two of them, and Hooligan kinda gathered that Madarach was still the same person she knew... But... DIFFERENT. Let me tell you buddy, trying to help change someone's mind compared to what the Imperium makes a person grow up with? KINDA DIFFICULT.

170. Black Dynamite
Origin: Drop-In, Theme: Kung Fu Master
Perks: Can You Dig It?, A Veritable One Man Army, Smack Wiped Off The Streets, Tom Slick Brother, You're Gonna Wake The Rest Of The Bitches
Items: Pimpin' Clothes, Militant Beret
Drawbacks: Kung Fu Treachery

As someone with a serious hate-on for pimps, this jump was a strange experience for me. I mostly took Kung Fu Treachery to get a story going here that didn't end with me getting my ass beat by Black Dynamite. A lot of other pimps were pretty casually put out of business, though, often revealing secrets that led ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP.

I didn't expect my Chesnaught partner from PMD to end up with my sad samurai girl from Rorouni Kenshin, especially since it keeps him in human form outside of combat. They're the masters of my Dojo from Kenshin, and enjoy a quiet life together.

Elodie and Asriel got together at Elodie's insistence. It seems nothing other than a prince would do. The actual romance was very sweet. I just up and decided that they'd be the Royal Family of the Archipelago, which is a culturally important, but ultimately useless position.

I had a goblin companion in the Overlord anime who had the Bard Class and the improved version of Themed Aesthetics. He's shacked up with Isabelle from Animal Crossing in an on-again, off-again sort of affair. She gets over-invested in her job for weeks at a time, he goes off on adventures. I've explained what happens if he breaks her heart.

Most everyone else's romances are either short lived or outside the companion pool. Not that they don't forget over the years and try it out again anyway. They've adjusted to the whole mortal vs. immortal gig pretty well.

>moves
Rapid Spin/Stealth Rock/Spikes/Pin Missile.

>Savant + Black Lagoon
Good point.

>water-type

Do have one, but he's a physical set. That affect anything?

Devil Fruit users lose their powers and become immobile when submerged in water, I think that's why user was recommending Water-Types.

Which is why I asked if a physical set affects anything. Aqua Tail's probably less effective than Hydro Pump.

>Rapid Spin/Stealth Rock/Spikes/Pin Missile.
So basically you have a set up that will free you from bindings, hit hard, and leaves a trail of various hazards in it's wake. I'd rank just that as Post-Sogeking Usope but pre-timeskip.

>Savant + Black Lagoon
Do you have it?

"Submerged" is a keyword here, a spash here or there doesn't effect them.

Everyone always forgets that Aura is basically a kind of ki and gives them laser beams, elemental wave attacks, and some status effects.

My laptop became the slightly domineering for my sword. Sure they have other forms, like a WebGoblins and a Shushu demon and eventually a Froslass and Aegislash form respectively but that was definitely the most slow burn relationship in our group.

I'm glad for them though.
One day in the omniverse - what we do couldn't make it that much worse.

>Do have one, but he's a physical set. That affect anything?

The main advantage of being a water type is that they can act as a solid counter to any Devil Fruit powers and can safely take shelter in the ocean. Also in a world that's like 95% Ocean they have a distinct advantage in terrain.

What Pokemon is he?

Also a perfect counter attack to physical blows and the ability to dodge lasers. Yeah.

It's only water that's reached a ground level, though. That's why rain doesn't weaken them, it's the ocean that is there enemy, not all water. Any water that has reached as low as it can (even if trapped, so a bath tub would count; or moving, so rivers count) triggers the weakness, but water that is in motion through the air doesn't. You'd need to flood the entire area to deal with Devil Fruit users. So use Surf, is what I'm saying.

>Any noticeable Noble jackasses that deserve me inspiring a revolt against them.
Joffrey.
Fucking Joffrey, the smug little faggot. I hate him more than I hate any other character in any media. God, what a piece of human-shaped shit.

They need to be submerged in water to get fucked up. Smacking them around with it wouldn't bare any specific advantages compared to other forms of offense. Devil Fruit users also aren't (usually) affected by moving water or coatings, allowing them to run around in the rain, get splashed and take showers even if they get otherwise drenched. He was recommending moves like Surf or Whirlpool which would actually have the potential to fully encapsulate a Devil Fruit user in water.

Have we ever seen a devil fruit user interact with a freshwater lake or anything? They might just be fucked over by the ocean, I know seastone also counters them.

Carracosta.

Is he that guy who forced the women to get raped by dogs? I remember that being a thing in the books.

Yes, fresh water effects them, too.

>Do you have it?

Yes.

This has all been really helpful, actually.

There's the rub. Also, nice quad-quads.

Mm, I'm aware.

Fresh water is just as dangerous as salt water. Luffy has bricked in a swimming pool, hotsprings and bathtubs before so we can conclusively say it's all water.

No, that's the Bastard. Also a good example of humanoid trash that should be skewered.

Being a water bender is never as satisfying as when you are in One Piece.

Personally can't remember anything happening like that.

No prob you ask and a few of us Anons'll try our damnedest to help out, if we don't disagree with the subject in question.

Thanks, didn't even notice till ya mentioned it.

Yeah, especially since it doesn't even take much to completely screw over a fruit user and leave them a sitting duck and water is literally everywhere with this being a water world. I'd recommend looking into figuring out cloud bending out something. One Piece clouds are fucking cool.

I have arbitrarily decided TODAY is the day Worm_user posts the jump he is working on to the thread for comments.
Come on Wormy, don't make a liar out of me!

What's a better value proposition, Jam Semblance from RWBY or Nemisis from Anima?

My bets advice is to either try plan NuBee and teach him surf and similar moves or/and teach them a fighting style that's basically grab the Devil Fruit user and drag them underwater.

Since your chances of encountering a logia devil fruit that can just overpower a wave of water, like the admirals, are extremely slim in the East Blue you have a pretty good advantage. Especially if you get something like Fishmen Karate to back him up.

What do you plan on actually doing? Are you just going to stay in one location or go out and explore the East Blue?

Whimsy and Howie, my Whimsicott and Decidueye, love each other very much. To the point to where I'm positive they'll want to have kids any jump now. I'm aware they don't share egg groups but at this point it isn't an issue. I'd love to make it possible.

Sage and Nylocke have this bro thing going on. They really hit it off together. Dunno if it's romantic or not, but they're always hanging out together. In fact, Sage usually gives the cool swords he makes to Nylocke for him to test. Nylocke loves driving into town swinging his newest sword around bonking bad guys on the head. Seriously. Initial Irisviel as a perk is fucking fun, because you can drive as fast and loose as you can without hurting anyone even if you break traffic laws. Sage doesn't come, though. He gets queasy easily when he comes along on Nylocke's wild rides.

Cu and Hans Christian Anderson have a sort of weird passive aggressive rivalry going on with a really funny origin. I wanted to summon Hans in Fate/Zero as a Caster, but Cu pretty much forced himself to be summoned instead. He ended up being a Caster because of the ritual. It was a bit of an awkward moment when he looked around and saw that he didn't have his weapon. I summoned Hans in Fate/Stay Night, though.
Hans literally summoned himself as a Lancer just to spite Cu. His NP is an Anti-Sword Pen.

They also help train the magical girls and have somewhat of a rivalry going on. Sometimes I see them making the magical girls fight each other in mock battles. It's uh...pretty entertaining to watch.

EMIYA and Tenth Doctor...they've progressed from arguing over moral issues (That's a bit of a relief.) to having a rivalry over who is more protective of me. It's almost like harem shenanigans, except that Tenth just considers me very dear to him in a platonic way.

Explore the East Blue (probably need something sturdier than my houseboat), check the papers for any news about Luffy and co. or maybe even see them off at Loguetown, et cetera.

so is this devil fruit okay to find with the map? ten-ten fruit :the fruit allows the user to multiply a physical attribute such as speed strength durability or senses

Probably Nemesis. Nemesis can reach Zen levels, so pretty high up there. Semblances don't seem that strong, though. Even the Semblance of one of the Witch-Queen's servants is only so powerful.

There's already a Devil Fruit you can possiblly get that does that and Moa onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Moa_Moa_no_Mi /pun intended.

>spoilers

Ouch. Did he get shut down for that revelation to come up or was it just known due to internet research?

There is already a fruit that does that.

>onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Moa_Moa_no_Mi
nice but it doesn't allow me to temporarily enhance my senses thank you though.

Actually yeah it does. Moa Moa no Mi allows you to enhance a trait of anything up to 100x

sorry it looked to me like it was just size speed and strength thank you i now no the perfect fruit thank you very much

Can someone quote that torch thing from sonichu at me?

Uh, the hell are you getting that from? It's only ever done speed and size.

It's only size and speed. Even the wiki you linked says that. It's never shown anything but those two.

Any reason you couldn't look it up yourself?