Warhammer 40k Risk

Alpha testing my Armageddon risk. First time its been played, so feel free to suggest any edits to rules or map.

I need your
>Name
>Colour
>Location
>Allegiance (Orks or Imperial)

I heavily encourage roleplay, so orks should speak like Orks and Imperials should speak like military.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EdDXh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

101st Cadian
Dark Green
Left most corner
Imperial

>inb4 mods nuke thread

Space Wolves
Pale blue
Right most lower corner
Imperial

EY BOYS GIT READY TA BE SMASHED

MAH SPACE ROK DON KNOW WHERE IT LAND OP PUT MAH BOYZ WHEREVER

AND MAKE US GREEN

IM GONNA MAKE YOU SCREAM FOR TAKIN THE MOST GREENEST GREEN SQIB BAIT

>Killsaw
>GREEN IS BEST
>RIGHT SMACK DAB IN DA MIDDLE
>ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ ORKZ

Greenskin filth! Lets see you say that again when the Kasrkin are slitting your throats!

OI DEN WE JUST MAKE MOAR OF US FROM THA SPORES

GIVE UP HUMIE ORKS ALWAYS WIN CUS NOBODYS BIGGA OR NASTA THAN US

Not when your spores are smoldering ash! This world shall see the Imperium's banner fly, upon the burnt and charred corpses of your hordes!

Aye, save some glory for us young one.
We have sharped our fangs and lit the fires of war for far longer than you, let us take some of this greenskin filth from this planet in the name of the Allfather

>OY GIT
>PUT YA NAME IN YA NAME!!!

MUPDATE

ANY NEW PLAYERS CAN JOIN

YOU HAVE TO SEIGE BONUSES TO GET THEM

DISCORD HERE:
discord.gg/EdDXh

Claim the Supply Cache! Remaining forces are to be marched into the surrounding region and set up forward positions!

EXPAND EVERYWHERE

EVERYWHERE BELONGS TO DA ORKZ

KAPTUA THE SUPPLY NEXT TO UZ, FOR GORK (or mork) GIT BIG IN ALL OTHER DIRECTIONS SPILLS

We will send our yougnest Blood Claws to take and hold the nearest supply Cache.

>Broke-Hart Boyz
>Pink
>Far right

I AIN'T GONNA PUNCH YOUZ AS LONG AS YOUS DON' PUNCH ME SEE?

ORKZ GOTTA WORK TOGETHA, AT LEAST TILL ALL THE UMIES ARE DED

AGREED?

WE GONNA MAKE DA BIGGEST WAAGH TOGETHA

Your rudimentary contraptions are nothing in comparison to our war machines! Individually an arm of the Machine Gods wrath! We are the Emperors will!

You're pathetic attempts at alliances have no chance of surviving against the Space Wolves!

THE RECLAMATION OF ARMAGEDDON HAS BEGUN
CADIAN 101st AND SPACE WOLVES HAVE LANDED IN THE ICE DRIFTS OF THE SOUTH POLE, AND HAVE MADE MAJOR GAINS IN THE FIRST MONTH OF COMBAT

ORKS CONTINUE TO POP UP AROUND THE CENTRAL CONTINENT, BIG TINKA WOLFLUVA FAILS IN HIS ATTEMPT TO CAPTURE A SUPPLY DEPOT AND KILLSAW SPREADS HIS ORKISH GOSPEL FAR AND WIDE

remember to claim those supplies

TAKE DA SUPPLIES

GRAB DA LOOT

WAAAAGH

AAAHHH DAM THESE NEW TRUKS, I DESIGNED EM MYSELF.

GUESS THEY NEED MORE GUNZ

TAKE THA SUPPLY!!!!
ILL EAT 100 GROTS IF THEY BREAK DOWN AGGAIN

The first step in burning the mutant plague from this world is resource for the war effort! All forces! Secure and fortify the Supply Depot to the north of our Headquarters!

ZOG IT I FORGOT MY NAME

Tanith 1st and Only.

Purple.

Northern Continent.

Imperial.

Our Blood Claws wish to swift move to meet with out Guard Bretheren, to bring glory to their stories! They will attempt to hold the supplies to our West.

It is good to see the Tanith are still fighting for the name of the Emperor! Last we heard of you was many years ago.
I look forward to trading knives and stories with your men, and women.

You got a Space Marine strike, which means you may remove eleven territories from an Ork player.
Please choose one.

>GHAZ
>RED
>START ME UP NORTH TO START THIS WAAAGH ROIGHT
>ORKZ

We have replenished our numbers, my lord.

We will stem the tide of the greenskins on the northern continent for as long as we can. For the Emperor.

discord.gg/EdDXh

The Broke Hart Boyz are a menace to the Emperor. Send our holy fire and cleanse them from this planet!

IMPORTANT IMPERIAL DATA
A RESURGENCE OF ORKS IN THE NORTHERN CONTINENT HAS BEEN CAUSED BY THE ARRIVAL OF A FIGURE CALLED GHAZ. IT IS UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME WHETHER THIS IS GHAZGHULL RETURNED, BUT ALL IMPERIAL UNITS SHOULD BE ON HIGH ALERT.

SPACE WOLVES AND CADIAN 101st CONTINUE TO MAKE GAINS IN THE SOUTHERN ICE WASTES, WHILE THE ORK PLAGUE SEES A SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN FROM DA WOLFLUVAS AND A DISMAL FAILURE FROM KILLSAW'S BOYS!
NEW REINFORCEMENTS FOR BOTH SIDES ARRIVE IN THE FORM OF THE FABLED TANITH FIRST AND ONLY AND GHAZGHULL HIMSELF.
A COVERT SPACE MARINE INSERTION OF THE BLACK TEMPLARS LEADS THE BROKEN HART BOYS TO NEAR DEFEAT.

TAKE ERRYTING TO MAH RIGHT

TAKE THE LOOT YOU GROTS

We must push against this new Ork menace. Push to the left. We will end this incursion swiftly.

We must take more ground than they do!

Take That damn Supply Depot! Remaining forces claim the blank space to our west!

DA LOOT IS OURS! TAKE MORE LOOT AT OUR BOTTOM LEFT

THESE NEW TRUKS ARE THE SHOOTIEST

Continue west my brothers! We must gain a foothold, else these Greenskins shall sweep us off of our feet!

Our Wolf Guard wish to be our advanced spearhead, driving themselves deep into the heart of Evil. They will attempt to cement our hold on the first northern Island, and take those close by!

>see above
>blue
>middle continent, to the left with my fellow orkz
>ORKZ YA GIT

The Imperial Reclamation proceeds within acceptable limits. The space wolves manage to claim a new supply depot, while the Cadians are forced to withdraw during a major offensive.
Killsaw leads an assault on one of the many supply depots left from the Third Armageddon war and grinds it's defenders to dust, While Da Wolfluvas also loot their way across the central continent.
At the top, it appears the two opponents wish to consolidate ground before launching assaults.
A new Ork klan arrives, led by the 'misterious' Wierdboy Khazzix.

Next player must be imperial.

PUSH INTO DEM SUHPLIES

RIDE FOR THE LOOT ON THE LEFT.
WE GOTZ TO GET SHOOTIER BOYZ

Secure those munitions.

Push towards the left! We must take that ground so that those greenskins may not defile it with their presence! Not one step further!

We move to take the supply cache on the Island, to tighten our early grip on the seas.

Launch a new offensive on the northern Supply Depot! Loosen the mutant scum's grasp! Secondary objective is closing that gap in our line!

GO TOWARD THAT HIVE YOU GITS, I WANTS IT

+4

BAHAHA

FIRE DA KANNONS INTO THOSE PURPLE HUMIES UP NORTH, CLOBBER EM FOR DA PROFIT OF DA WAAAAGH

I UZE MY SNEKY KOMMANDOS ON PURPLE

OI WAIT NO, WE USE OUR KOMMANDO ON THOSE GREEN STEALING CADIANS

TAKE EVERYTHING YA CAN BOYS! GIVE NOTHIN' BACK!

>mfw tanith gets wiped out by artillery a SECOND time

The Tanith 1st and Only have performed a tactical retreat. We have sustained too heavy of losses, and must regroup off planet.

I am sorry, my comrades. The Tanith cannot take this many losses. The Emperor protects.

The Death Korps have arrived on planet. We have made a beachhead on the southern continent between our Cadian brothers, and the lord Space Wolves.

yeah that was pretty brutal dude, sorry lel

Color: Orange.

You live to fight another day, there is no shame in that Sons and Daughters of Dead worlds.
Lick your wounds and return stronger.

Da boyz will take da middle jungles!

I apologise for my tardiness.

It is a sad day for tanith, lost to the guns of the Ork Kruza Da Riteful Waaaagh

Toppest of fucking keks.

TAKE DA LOOT FOR MORK
OR GORK

LIKE THAT KILLSAW GIT SAID

NO ORKZ BASHIN ORKZ TILL ALL DEM HUMIES ARE

>D

>E

>D

DAS ROIGHT I CAN SPELL DEAD YA GITS, FEAR MAH RUDIMENTOREE SPELLING AHBILITY

To the West Brothers! To great out new allies and Try Again!

The Kriegers secure supplies. And push up the northern peninsula.

WAAAAAAAAAGH

btw take all supplies i can reach

Have to be an imp, sorry. I'm motherfucking sick of these motherfucking orks on my motherfucking planet

Take the Supply Depot!

Should probably go to before the mods get pissy.

KEEP GOING TO THE HIVE YOU GROTS MOVE IT
THANKS BOSS

Loadin' up da trukks wiv da boyz where da tanith boyz were!

gogoggogogogogo, take it all you lot, or i'll zap ya with my brain!

Sorry I'm taking so long. In the middle of cooking for mi familia

keep going lads, take anything not nailed down!

SMASH DAT HOIVE

WAAAAGH

(( You gud, my dude! ))

Kriegers will push to the East, securing the rest of our island and securing the nearest depot to us.

TAKE DA SUPPLIES, ANYFING LEFT PUSH TO THE LEFT

HAHHA WE LOOTED UP NOW BOYZ
LETS GETS SOME MOOORE
GO FOR THE SUPPLY IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT

Bright Red, southeast corner of main continent, Steel Legion.

All forces! Redirect effort to Supply Depots in the east!

(I'm still waiting on the updated map, my forces were not update with this last one)

Come again? Our comms are failing us, the orbital entries are angering the spirits in our machines.

Put me roight dere in the middle between killsaw and the pink fella!

Make me whatever colors left

c'mon man.
The imps will be dicked if it's 5v1

but theres like 4 or 5 of you though

cadian, OP, wulfs, steel?

Yeah I will add you in sorry.
Gonna be a little break here while I cook dinner, but i'll be back in 15min so stay around!!

I waited 30 min, sorry OP

Op says he'll be back in about 10 minutes.

Sorry bois
OP says he'll be back now

Obliterate the Supply Depot to the south!

The Kriegers will secure those munitions, and then push even farther North to secure the rest of the peninsula they are on.

Steel Legion expands north and east. The Orks shall fall.

We seek to enhance our positions by taking the supplies in our territory and the ones to our west!

TAKE DA LOOT BOYZ

Orbital bombardment on .

OI FUK OFF THIS AINT A FLY BOY FITE, ILL LET MY ROCKS CLOBER YOU GOOD

?
who got trips?

Sorry, was just throwing in a wildcard and seeing if you'd roll with it or not.