Ummmm sweety... No. Think you can hide your "buttcoins" on anonymous exchanges and wallet adresses?

Ummmm sweety... No. Think you can hide your "buttcoins" on anonymous exchanges and wallet adresses?
Think again, bucko. The state is coming for your money, and they will find them. Taxation is literally the foundation of civilization and a proper taxation is needed to support the welfare state, women and POC... Enjoy your penalty taxes and penalty rates on 60% ;))

thedailybeast.com/irs-now-has-a-tool-to-unmask-bitcoin-tax-cheats

I hope the US dollar is devaluated into oblivion and everone starts hiding their assets in Monero.

Good luck laying your jew hands on my untangible invisible Monero stash. Chucko

they'll just make monero illegal
what now fag

monero is traceable you dimwits. you need zksnarks.

They outlawed Bitcoin-exchanges in China in august. Did that stop the chinks from pouring their life savings into crypto? *chuckles*

Please elaborate. How is it traceable? Noone can see the amounts associated with an adress? You can simply claim that you sent your Monero to a new wallet and lost the key. Or sent it to a gambling service and lost everything

Pathetic. It's time to grow up and pay taxes you dimwit neckbeards. Without taxes the state will collapse and the maintenance of roads, hospitals, schools etc. will drop to ZERO

commie

>He doesn't use Monero as a store of value AND payment

I keked

State-operated hospitals suck
Roads are contracted to private companies
Don’t even get me started on public schools

Fuck off bootlicker

>buys BTC on coinbase after sending in ID and selfie
>sends it to bittrex where he later provided ID and selfie after they turned off legacy accounts
>bought monero on bittrex
>teehee they can't find me

Good. It's time this piece of shit country finally falls apart.

>burgers
Lmao meanwhile the real world moves on

Um sweaty
1) i'm yuropoor
2) ur ghey
3) i'll go to jail before giving out my private keys
3) i live like a poverty tier neet
9) ur a fag
8( america is the best country

You aint from around here, are ya?

I bet you use these public resources every day and have enjoyed the fruits of many decades of tax-payed public resources you hypocrite dimwit.

Keep dreaming an-cap neckbeard stormfag

how are they going to track you
other than the retards who gave their dna and penis pictures to cuckbase

I've been saying this the last few weeks to people. Pay your damn taxes. You don't want to be in prison for making money anyways.

>Cointracking.info

You'll thank me later they even convert to IRS forms.

nah, until you cash out theres no way for them to know nor prove you own anything, as long as you keep it off of nsa exchanges like coinbase/gdax/gemini. but you wouldn't be stupid enough to use one of those and think you can avoid taxes though, right?

Went to private school
Had my spine surgery at Barne’s Jewish in St. Louis from a world class surgeon and regularly go to KU medical in KC, both privately funded.
As for roads, you got me there, but I sure do love seeing my crumbling infrastructure “under-repair” for a decade because government funds incentivize private companies to work as slow as humanly possible.

So nah, fuck off bootlicker.

oh shiiiiiitttttt

>pay for shistkins gibs, migrants importation, rotten politician lifestyle, marxist teachers, boomer retirement and whore welfare, please.

Imo the future with crypto is voluntaryism.

The DEX are coming soon, imo if you really want to hide money you will soon be able to do it.