How can Fulgrim even compete?

>How can Fulgrim even compete?

>primarchposting

Why do you fags do this? All the fucking time?
Do you never get tired of being queers?

By being alive.

Hey with the walking Deus ex Machina that's Yvraine you never know.

The only winning move is not to play.

>Better tongue action

Any girl would chose the blonde angel over the four armed snake.

That faggot couldn't,that's why he joined chaos
>Alive
>Demon
Pick one and only one

Objectively the best primarch, the imperium stills stands thanks to him.

pic related

Even he agreed Sanguinius was the best.
Posting another objectively superior Primarch.

Fulgrim:
>an immortal prince of daemons
>beautiful
>nice tits and huge schlong
>his legion became the coolest and most iconic chaos legion
>always had the most fun
>After briefly being fucked by a Slaaneshi daemon, he always managed to fuck others over to get what he wanted

Angle boy:
>ded
>pathetically flunked out of the scarlet path
>Was always a victim, easily manipulated by others (horus, word bearers, daemons, guilliman)
>always suffering
>killed by horus
>did I mention ded?

>My brother released a bestseller that details the optimal way of deploying space marines. I don't agree with it. What to do...
>I can try to see the reason and logic behind this book like most of my loyal brothers.
>I can talk with Roboute if my chapter can have some variance to it like Vulkan did.
>Hell, I can say fuck that noise and use the book as toilet paper like Leman.
>Nah, I'll just kill most of my sons in an autistically fueled attack against an obvious trap. That'll show Roboute!

>my brother wasn't here for the most important battle in history where both my favorite brother and my father died (sorta), instead he was out building his own empires and shit
>now he thinks he can just come when it's all said and done and tell me and my sons we have to separate
>fuck that, my dad, literally my reason to live, is gone, half my brother's are traitors or dead, everything's gone to shit and now this asshole has the nerve to pull this
>my sons all agree that we'd rather die together and kill as many enemies as possible
>shit, we still almost won despite them having literally every advantage before Roboute showed up

with his pear of anguish

Fulgrim:
>raped in the ass

Sanguinius:
>beloved and revered by all

>tfw everyone fangirling their angel and their Phoenician
>tfw get my bat-husbando to myself
It is a good feel.

>salty eldar fag detected, probably analpained biel-tan player too

>my sons all agree that we'd rather die together and kill as many enemies as possible
Or just you know... Exterminatus the planet, killing all the Iron Warriors and Perturabo without spending a single imperial life.
>but I needed to prove how tough we are
Dorn is a garbage-tier Primarch who slaughtered his legion for basically no reason. At least Perturabo only killed 1/10 of his men to prove some autistic point.

That's a nice spine you got there, brother.

Dorn is the Patrician's primarch. If you can't understand his and The Fists' mindset going into the Iron Cage stick with your stick with Vanilla:The Primach.

That's a nice legion you have there, Lion. It would be a shame if half of it were to fall to Chaos.

> to alpharius
He can't

That's a nice conviction you got there, Konrad. It would be a shame if you and your sons went completely against it.

>If you can't understand his and The Fists' mindset going into the Iron Cage
You mean
>let's throw away tens of thousands of incredibly valuable Space Marine lives because we weren't tough enough
and they still failed. Pert and the Iron Warriors got away. They wouldn't have lived on to plague the Imperium for 10k years if Dorn had just pressed a button and annihilated them. But no, he had daddy issues and needed to toughen up his men and punish them for failure. That's literally the reason why Perturabo decimated his men. Congratulations on being even more wasteful than Pert.

>I will make my men go through a meat grinder, killing most of them but turning the few survivors into the toughest, greatest warriors of the Imperium.

A few years later, pic related happened.

Curze had a really nice head on his shoulders

>i am Rogal Dorn
>i love my father and believe in his vision completely
>he is the guiding light of my life
>i love my brothers, especially Sanguinius, who's charisma and skill with words i envy
>HH hapens
>my sons fight the most desperate and grueling fight of their lives
>at the climax of it, my brother is dead and my beloved father is in a similar state
>i was too late
>i could have made a difference
>i am broken
>the guiding light of my life is gone and half my brothers are either dead or traitors
>my brother Guilliman comes back
>he was out empire building when we needed him the most
>when Father needed him the most
>he starts doing his usual politics, taking charge of things
>he wasn't there when we needed him, yet he's prancing around like he's in charge
>he tells me i have to separate my sons
>my beloved sons, who bled with me in the bloodiest war in history, who already suffered so much
>i refuse
>he accuses me of heresy
>he who did not bleed on Terra
>he, who did not carry the broken form of our Father and hear his last words
>my sons and i are broken
>we will rather die together then live separated in this universe with no Emperor
>i accept Perturabo's challenge
>the battle is grueling and cruel
>my sons die by the scores
>but we do not yield
>Perturabo is getting desperate
>he hesitates to fully commit to finishing us
>but we do not yield
>we start to turn things around
>Guilliman comes uninvited
>Perturabo escapes
>we have suffered greatly, but my sons are reborn
>reforged into the toughest of all Legions
>just like always, when the Imperium needs us, we adapt, and endure
There's a reason The Emperor valued Dorn over Guilliman so much. Loyalty, duty, strength and will, Dorn embodies these things.

>reforged into the toughest of all Legions
>get totally wiped out 100% by an NPC comedy relief race a few years later

>It would be a shame if half of it were to fall to Chaos.
IT WOULD BE.BUT THE ANGELS ARE LOYAL!

>reforged
>break into successors
>main chapter wiped
>successors just reunite

> NPC comedy relief race
>brought their A game
>managed to besiege Terra, something a certain armless failure hasn't come CLOSE to in 10k+ years
>were such a threat a fucking Primarch had to come back
>were such a fucking threat Iron Warriors worked together with Imperial Fists

my top 3 as a guard player in no particular order.
Vulkan: total bro , the best of all primarchs on a personal level, his mayor flaw is that he has no regard for the bigger picture. He'dd fight untill his entire legion is shattered for a backwater argi world magnificent bastard that he is
Dorn: loyal to a fault, unwavering and a true believer in the emps dream. His mayor flaw is the whole self chastisement thing , and his disregard for the future after the emps got throned
Row-bootay: kinda boring and uninspiring. But he's able to act independently. He cares for humanity and he's a great commander

you want vulkan fighting besides you, dorne commanding the assault and guiliman overseeing the campaign

trash tier: russ and mortarion

Orks are pretty scary in cannon though
Looking from outside they are funny
But they where created by gods to be the perfect warriors

They aren't a comedy race at all

And it was the war of the beast
The biggest waaaaaagh in the history of the universe sense the war in heaven

>mutilate torture and enslave
>but hey they have a funny speech impediment
comedy !!!!

Given their funny mannerisms and culture, and how horrible most of the other enemies are, yup, they are comedy.

Fulgrim
>The most chaotic evil dick weed ever
>Muh beauty
>Muh art
>Muh ugly ass snake form

MEANWHILE

Ferrus Manus
>I raised myself through vigorous and harsh lifestyle taking a vow to undo damage i've caused
>The emperor has bested me, I will follow him
>I have made a great friend
>We challenge each other in contests
>Exchange gifts
>We stand together to fight a traitor
>MOTHER FUCKER STABS ME
>GIVES WHAT HE MADE FOR ME TO FUCKING HORUS

>funny mannerisms and culture
>torture , slavery etc
whoa there user, watch that edge, they're only a comedy race on the surface, which most people never look past because dakka we iz da greenest eks de !!!!!

The only reason they seem comidic is the backdrop they are placed in.
They are the only happy people in the galaxy.
Which makes them the most funny.
But they would be downright terrifying to meet in a battlefield.
Also checked

Then who are these Fallen you keep going on about hunting?

Chaos
>horrible torture, mutilation, sacrifice, your soul gets used for rituals, sealed somewhere or devoured by daemons when they're done with your body

Dark Eldar
>literally the most horrible torture imaginable short of a Chaos God personally tending to you
>will also extend your lifespan

Necrons
>drink your soul and turn you into a souless, mindless automaton

>Tyraninds
Eat your whole world.

And none of them are even remotely funny about it, too. So yea, make no mistake, Orks are dangerous and horrible, but they also have humorous elements compared to other races, and aren't as horrible as most of them.

That's literally what i said. Maybe should have elaborated.

I like how Forgeworld's Roboute Guilliman is literally unequivocally Mike Pence.

I guess power fists kinda have lightning powers?

>coolest and most iconic
that's not how you spell thousand sons

Fulgrim
>alive
>cool daemon of best chaos god
>has best legion, along with perty

Sanguinius
>dead
>was prettier than fulgrim but dead

Even though Sanguinius was prettier, and was literally the best primarch, Fulgrim will always be more interesting. Sanguinius was too perfect and boring, Fulgrim is more human, and worships the best god.

Tyranids are funny and adorable to boot.

>Sanguinius was too perfect and boring
>Red Thirst
He was the best, yet not a Gary Stu. He had his flaws, but ultimately he was the best.

>gay snake
>cool

>slaanesh
>best

nah

no, you're right. I meant personality wise though, I always found him a bit too cold

He was trying to reign his own demons in while also being genuinely kind to his brothers and loyal to his father. It's not easy. I do get where you're coming from, though.

>Cool daemon
Literally just a fucking joke. He was turned into a snake simply so everyone could make trouser snake jokes

>Best chaos god
1. Chaos gods are dicks. all of em. 2. Nurgle is best 3. Malal is really best but doesn't even exist

>best legion
Not even best tratiors. At best 3rd. Best traitors are alpha legion and iron warriors. Best legion over all is iron fists.

>Pretty
Nah senpai.
Pic related.

>iron fists
So, which one?

iron fists aren't even a legion anymore though, just a chapter

Sorry im fuckin retarded and it's late where i am.

>exterminates

That would have been a very boring story though. Is it stated the Pert was even on the planet?

So yeah.
Which one?

>perfect angel being who has to fight his internal demons who try and corrupt him and make him evil.
I am pretty sure that's a mary sue edgy character trope.

the fallen, no idea who they are. definitely not dark angels, because dark angels are loyal.

now, can you tell me which way the fallen went? my friend needs to talk to them.

Iron Fists are a successor of Imperial Fists.

Iron warriors. They get things done without any chaos, and atleast it's clear that perty had some mental problems and shit so he had a reason for leaving, and they got a nice theme and colors.

>They get things done without any chaos
Yeah sure absolutely no chaos involved, not like they are the number one legion for daemon/machine heretek.

Fulgrim has two Primarch KO's under his belt.

The better question is how the fuck can Sanguinus even compete?

these quads are wasted on a plebian such as you

>own primarch was cripplingly autistic
>get btfo by tzeentch
>get btfo by fucking space yiffs
>literally never seen again

oh, thought he meant iron hands. With imperial fists and iron hands and iron warriors I get confused once in a while

By not getting fucked in the ass.

> looks at pic
> pic is beautiful beyond words

>Always had the most fun
Wasn't he just constantly spastic due to either OCD or pissed at how uncultured his brothers were?

Come to think of it, who was the happiest Primarch?

Imperial fist is like 1/10th of the legion bro

>Malal
>good
>that black and white naruto ass colour-scheme

>Never seen again
LMAO

I bet he wished he was never seen again looking like that

Over all? Probably Fulgrim. He did have a lot of fun after properly turning to chaos.
Maybe Lorgar too after he "found his purpose".

Loyalist side? Khan and to a lesser extent Guilliman, but they were all pretty sad after after the heresy.

He can literally look like anything he wants.

>A tall beautiful man/angel that will eat me out no matter the time of month
Swoon

>Sanguinius is going to be ressurrected be the end If next year!

Mark my words

Lewd.

Not really.

Father is not for lewd!

Says you

>don't speak to your mother like that!
>son listen, I'm gonna tell you about the birds and the bees.