Womens of the Good Ol' Guard > Any Xenos Shit

Womens of the Good Ol' Guard > Any Xenos Shit
ITT: Post and Talk about IG Waifus. Every Regiment is welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Love and Krieg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone know which Regiment this is?

Speaking of, what happened to love and Krieg?

>Post and Talk about IG Waifus
>Waifus

kys

That of a filthy traitor.

She's got the kit of the separatist sub-sector from the Only War RPG on. Severan Dominate, I believe the name is. They've got vague Roman stylings and are generally less well equipped than the Imperial Guard because, unsurprisingly, the war against the Imperium is going badly. Propoganda can only take you so far when you're running out of resources, orks are swarming into the region and glorious leader's secret Dark Eldar "allies" are turning on him.

Severan Dominate.

Traitors in the Only War books

>tfw no qt Praetorian gf to have some cheeky banter with

Could be worse, could be Blood Pact.

STOP WAIFUING AIMY! AIMY is for Sarge, (or fumbles if your into that sorta domfem on Moe shota Linda thing).

>I went into a thread I didn't like and now I'm upset, how did this happen

>not wanting to fuck the bleeding axe-wound that is a woman in her period

Welp, I'm bringing the Krieger waifus into this.

There was a platonic version that was created about a IG soldier and a younger Krieg boy, but I was gone while the thread was made and no one uploaded it to 1d4chan so I can't tell you what it was about.

>There was a platonic version that was created about a IG soldier and a younger Krieg boy, but I was gone while the thread was made and no one uploaded it to 1d4chan so I can't tell you what it was about.
Really?
I don't remember that one, unless you're talking about the early part of batavi's story and didn't get to the part where they revealed the Krieger was a girl.

>ywn be fumbles
>ywn be teasingly bullied by Aimy
>ywn hear her laugh at how cute you are as you get flustered by her advances
>ywn feel her advances get more touchy and lewd as your projected aura of arousal makes her act more lewdly, in turn making you more aroused, creating a feedback loop that results in sexy times.

Why even live?

>unless you're talking about the early part of batavi's story and didn't get to the part where they revealed the Krieger was a girl
No, I'm pretty sure that's not where they were going with the story. This much I remember, there was a battle with the Tau relatively early on, there was an incident where the Krieg trooper tried taking the squads memorabilia away because it was wasting space, and when they took off the mask it wasn't a girl but a relatively young boy.

That is batavi's, but we didn't see the Medicare face at that point. You're confusing the Medicae with the Dead Krieg kid Rochas saw in the beginning that reminded him of his younger brother.

All of that stuff that's been written so far is on suptg. Once the threads started dying, Batavi said he would finish his story on his own time and post it when it was done.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Love and Krieg

for a filthy traitor she does have a nice style.
Wish plastic guardsmen had also more personality

>tfw family comes from military background and know for a fact that women in the military is horrible idea because they all eventually become thots and cause tensions between Pogs and grunts
>plus almost none of them go into infantry because the absolute majority can't pass it, and the ones that can keep up are hyper sluts or dykes
>having a woman who ends up getting shot or blown up is twice as demoralizing as having a guy die
>tfw most of the people involved in 40k could give less of a shit because its a sci-fi grim dark fantasy setting with magic, so women in the military isn't that implausible

I can't believe that nobody has posted this officer yet.

I can't believe no one has posted THIS officer yet

Even if she becomes a Ultramarine sockpuppet.

By which I mean a thick meat appendage gets stuffed into her and she wiggles around suggestively

It's criminal that Space Marine will never get the series it so rightly deserved.

>Sending your woman to die

>Not forming fuck factories to produce hundreds of killing machines

> There will never be a triple A chapter master style game with Titus as your Chapter Master at the helm of a fully customisable chapter.

FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE GO ON?

Those are called "hive worlds"

There will also never be a game where he's inducted into the Deathwatch and you get get to engage in jolly co-operation with an all star cast.

If firstborn sons inherit their weapons and equipment from the previous generation, where do vostroyan guardswomen get their kit?

I know this isn't actually depicting 40k, but it's a pretty good fit for chem dogs.

hey lladiesss

you and me both know you've been staring at my large, bulging, throbbing and veiny cranium for a while now

do you wanna serve the four armed emperor harder tonight?

>Implying the Commissar doesn't handle uppity little shits who cause drama that degrades Moral.
>Implying most of the non-special Imperial Gaurd troops can afford to have standards beyond "can shoot a lasgun" and "can participate in a bayonet charge"
>Implying anything could be more demoralizing than the shit the Inperial Gaurd has to face all the time.

I'm shipping her with captain catachan.

I want to marry a qt Vendetta pilot waifu!

I'm guessing the Munitorum.

from a vostroyan that didn't get a male heir I suppose
or if said heir is too much of a pussy compared to his sister

>for Sarge,
Greg Sargent is not for sexual, user. He is for Sargeanting, and occasionally Inquisiting

Onto auxiliaries/less solid fits.

Speaking of Space Marine, I guess it's probably not canon seeing as Big G would probably have stirred things up too much the Titus would be bust elsewhere (I'm fairly certain Space Marine takes place a little in the future). I think it'd be really cool if GW made him a special character.

Damn, why are vostroyan women so stacked ?

Slavic genes.

This

>Being this much of an assblasted tryhard.

Bad day at the MRA club?

>thots

>Chemdogs
Who are these guys?

Salvar Chem Dogs.

I'm going to cop so much shit for coming out of hiding after all this time but...Hi. I live, and I'm still working on finishing it. Finals are finally over, so now that I'm not killing myself between work and school and will be able to actually sleep AND have some free time, I'll get it done.

HE LIVES!

I am Lord General Creed, and I approve of this thread. Take it off ladies!

I don't know. Darksiders is getting a sequel so anything is possible now.

Gaurdwomen stand aside, superior human waifu material coming through.

Ahahahahahahahahaha "superior waifu material" ahahaha good one. Seriously though Go back To jobbing at every turn and being forgettable.

>a Krieger
>being that dark

Not canon.

>40k is real life

If the series wanted to be serious, all the women would be turned into breeding factories on fortress planets and in the military, and they would be exactly how they are in the current military - a small amount of officers compared to the 90% or so who are either de facto prostitutes or literal prostitutes.

>the women get busted running prostitution rings all the time, and thats only if they're smart enough to charge for their encounters
>always get out of doing the heavy lifting by guilting the men into doing it for them
>most of the military hates women in the military but no one wants to complain because then someone would be sent to a hearing before congress and the grunts would have to sit through more sensitivity training
>the few women who are alright end up getting ruined by their surroundings
>but lets be honest most of the women who enter the military were ruined to begin with

There is no need to be upset :^)

>Aimy
>Being nice
>To Fumbles

I don't recall amAimy ever being particularly mean to Fumbles. Nubby and Twitch, yes, Tink, Most Definately, but not really so much with Fumbles. In fact the only one who doesn't like Fumbles would be Valerie.

>no Cata-chan ITT
Manlets, when will they learn?

I don't believe that picture for a second.
That's a titanic waste of shells and no self-respecting Krieg army would stand for that.

I mean, if you're going to put your dick in crazy, you might as well go for the fucking gusto

Do you want Slaaneshi Daemon worlds? Because thats how you get Slaaneshi Daemon worlds.

>The fucking gusto
>Not pic related
Plus she's cuter.

If it wasn't for the edge-master piercing and dyed hair that'd be a great picture

You would drop dead as soon as you got within five feet.

cool

It's in the 5th edition Guard codex. It happened.

Yes, the Krieg are a bunch of retards. Yes, it's a waste of ammunition and manpower. Welcome to Warhammer 40K.

only if you're a filthy psyker

Any with a soul gets nauseous around Blanks, and The Culexus is a weaponized blank. They've if they can kill Tau, who have practically no souls, with their aura, then it will definately kill humans. Sorry but it looks like Culexus- chan won't be gettin any.

What if your a blank too?