Tyranid Hive Fleet creation thread

In the eve of 8th edition, I have been lookign forward to start a 40k army, and I hope that you guys can help me create one awesome Hive Fleet that I can have tons of fun with in open, narrative and matched play!

So, for the first roll;
>What is the Hive Fleet's progenitor? (d100)

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Tyranid_Hive_Fleet_Creation_Tables
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rolled 37 (1d100)

Kraken

Oh, good roll. I like Kraken

>What is the Hive Fleet's classification? (d10)

Rolled 4 (1d10)

Also if you dont mind posting the page you're using, i would apreciate it.

Planetary Infestation

I guess I can work with that

And sure, here is the link: 1d4chan.org/wiki/Tyranid_Hive_Fleet_Creation_Tables

>How large is the Hive Fleet? (d10)

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Rolled 2 (1d10)

Many thanks friend.

Large

So it's a large planetary Infestation? I guess they are bound to return to the void by that point then

>What are the Hive Fleet's current goals? (d100)

I wanna make a nurgle themed Nid army. A fleet carrying a genetic virus so virulent that the only thing keeping them from exploding into spores and sloughing skin is their own hyper regeneration.

Or like the Thing.

Rolled 69 (1d100)

Go for it man! What's stopping you, warhammer is all about your dudes anyway (as long as it's fairly within limits of the army you are playing)

Survival of the fittest (Fleet is hunting down others to pick up their Biomorphs)

Maybe being stuck on a planet for so long put their survival insticts into overdrive?

>What is the Hive Fleet's strategic tendency? (d100)

Ment to reply to this

I am newfag lemme commit sudoku

Rolled 64 (1d100)

"dice 1d100" on the options field

Death from Above (Wiiiiings)

So a lot of flying units then, sounds like fun to me

>What common biomorphs manifest in the Hive Fleet? (d10)

Rolled 4 (1d10)

K let's try that again

Bio-Plasma

Sounds badass!

>What are the Hive Fleet's allies? (d100)

Rolled 25 (1d100)

Flying Lictors?

Seeded Lictors

Right behind you....

>What are the Hive Fleet's common enemies? (d100)

Rolled 30 (1d100)

Brain food (Eldar Craftworld/Farseer)

Ok so that's the entire creation tables, now let's fluff these guys out!

What we need to do:

>Color scheme
>Name of the fleet
>Any special bioforms, e.g: like the Old One eye, etc

>planet full of a fuckton of flying nids that rain plasma down from the sky
>if that doesn't get you, the lictors will
>some poor knife ears that the farseer had a particular dislike for are stuck here

anyone still here?

The lictors are here, you fool.

Oh noes!

Hive Fleet Axex was discovered in the Vorteum sector in early M40. It had devoured over a dussin worlds before the Imperial Fleet cornered it into a single star system, inhabited by only a single planet, a dense and thick jungle world with deep oceans and huge landmasses. On that planet the Tyranids played dead, and only allowed lictors to be left alive in deep stasis on the bottom of the planets oceans. While Imperial and Inqusitorial teams scoured the planet for any remaining Tyranids. Many centuries later they awoke, and started to collect biomass in order build spawning pools so they could start to feed again.

After many months a sizeable Tyranid force had been spawned, but they needed more biomass in order to construct orbital towers for the growing of new bio ships. For this they needed to cross huge swathes of land. For the need of this, gargoyles were spawned en-masse and covered the continents like a blanket, stripping everything they could, this in turn also heightend hive fleet Axex's overall need to survive, with local synaps creatures even fighting over biomass in order to grow stronger. In the end, their struggle was worth it as they started to grow their orbital towers, but just as this was happening the Eldar had seen what has happend to one of their maiden worlds, and dispatched a force to deal with the Tyranids. But can the Eldar stop Axex, or will it feed on the galaxy again...

Please tell me what you think about it, I am not the best writer, but I try

I like it

Thanks! Feel free to add to the fluff yourself, and we still need a cool colour scheme to them

bump?

>dussin
Dude really... do you mean dozen?

Sorry, English isn't my first language