Queens

OH SHIT user, giant rocks are gonna fall down and crash into the two queens!

You only have time to save one of them, which one would it be and why?

None.
REMOVE ELF
REMOVE FAKE DORF

Well, the gnome queen is shorter and therefore has slightly more time, so I'll try to save the elf queen first, and then go for the gnome queen.

I hate gnomes
Neutral on elves
Save elf

Which is best waifu?

>No one's asking the real questions here.

Depends. Is this an Elf Queen(male)?

The Gnome likely does not have the weight needed to displace the elf queen.

Therefore, I run towards the elf queen, grapple her, and chuck her with my 22 strength score at the gnome, only mildly injuring both of them but saving their lives.

They then both reward me with copious amounts of gold and blowjobs, and I am a hero in both kingdoms.

Its a HIGH elf, what do you expect

I have to ask
Which one is hotter? I mean elf queen could be cool but a gnome shortstack would be even better.

OP here

Gnome Queen is indeed a shortstack, and is also a great alchemist with many riches back in her kingdom

High Elf Queen is very tall and proper and polite, and could teach you amazing magic with a high supply of the finest riches

END THE GNOMES

SAVE THE ELF QUEEN

But does the elf queen have dat DFC tho?

Right, so I save both and get dual riches and combination elf/gnome blowjobs.

Let them crash.

Install democracy.

Fuck you, Madara

Obvious.

420 blaze it faggot.

But you can't you only have time to save one
She very flat

Easy
Move action elf queen position and extend my arms to take the hit
Action to use fist of zukoen and push gnome queen from her possition

Gnomes are a waste.

Is the gnome sexy?

With those birth hips the elf queen has, must have offsprings already, so if she's single her reing wil be in her children hands. If she's married her husband is the true monarch and he will marry another noble and carry on with his life.

As i can't be sure if the gnome Queen has already give birth to a child i would save her. So she and her husband would be feelling more indebted to me.

None, to save one you must "kill" the other, causing tension between their countries and therefore, me

Hahaha, yeah, no. There is no such thing as the no-win scenario. I defeat your incredibly simple scenario with .

Nice try, OP, but looks like it's gold and blowjobs for me from two very grateful queens.

YEa but that's kinda a paradox since the tension will always be on you since you didn't bother to save the other queen, or one of them even though you had a chance to

This man's got it.

There is always, always a way to save both.

Fuck the Green Goblin.

Monarchy is dumb

Gnomes can be sexy

>She very flat
Score! I rescue the High Elf Queen.

...I think I got it worse thant them, they're about to get hit by two hairy balls, but in the middle it must be a big dick. I'm screwed.

I go into top-down viewmode. Games like Echochrome and Crush taught me that perception is relative.

The party somehow sidesteps the issue, rescues both with little fuss, and uses their new found gratitude to shut down political tension between the two Kingdoms that I've been building up for two Damn months and completely undoes the primary plot I've cooked up.

Punch Earth so hard I displace the planet from the falling rocks trajectory and save everybody.

As a GM i know that feel to much

Time has stopped

With my current char in PF?
I guess I could move at mach 1 and pick both

>mfw I remember the elf chick from Dragon Commander
>mfw she convinced the other advisors that ghosts were people too

>tfw you have schism in your Psychic Warrior
I have two standard actions per turn, baby

kek

I do love shortstacks, but I also hate gnomes. I geuss I save the gnome because I hate high elves too.

I save those poor, innocent rocks, of course. They'll get hurt if they just crash into some queens at that speed!

Id rather rescue a Goblin Queen and a Human princess than those awful choices

It's a bustle you dolt.

>SNOODLY WOODLY

I laughed way too hard at that. Props.

You just died. In time you took trying to aim and throw the eld queen you were crushed

>dfc Elf queen
Alright no contest.
Gnomes aren't even cute.

Save the gnome queen. Gnomes are peaceful. Elves are always dicks

I stop time because I'm a wizard. Cast dimension door on both of them.

Was having a shit day till I saw this. Made me laugh.

I let them both die and in the ensuing chaos help establish republics, because fuck hereditary government.

But what if they're both beloved figureheads rather than actual rulers?

>Gnome queen isn't a loli looking chick with a big booty
Looks like its elves for me

The elf's pentagonal booty is intriguing. Also the three pronged crown looks less stupid than the two pronged one.

I save her based on that.

Well, hey, at least be glad that your players are competent and smart. The are women GMs here wpuldnwould kill to have that.

Easy

Yell at them both to get out from under the falling rocks?

Time is but a trick of the mind

OH SHIT MULTI ROCK DRIFTING

>You only have time to save one of them
That's what you think. ZA WARUDO!

Why does the gnome queen have no skirt?

Wall of Force to force the boulders to either side, barring that thunder wave to push them both out of the way.
I'll take the same reward

K E K
E
K

Sorry, nope. My 20 Dex ensured my safety. Not to mention, I would only have to grab the elf queen from a square adjacent to her, not trade places with her.

Point is, I save both and am rewarded with blowjobs and gold.

Why would I save them? I'm the one who sent the rocks at them in the first place.

I think we have a winner

>SNOODLY
>WOODLY
Absolute kek

Neither. I keep running in a serpentine pattern to take cover from the stone giant assault, helping out anyone I can along the way. There's no time to do anything but reach one of them and kiss the same boulder. If anyone even notices this act of self-preservation in all the chaos (they won't), they'll understand. Queens get funerals and successors. Johnny Rakes-His-Mud and sellswords don't. Plus, if I gain the trust and support of the people, that's more opportunities and easier travel for me.

STANDO POWAH!

One of the only things my character built for support can do alone is teleporting himself and others.
So both.

Neither of these queens is even tied up or wounded. Both could simply step to the side in the time it takes you to get to either. If they're unaware of the rocks just use that time to inform them. Stop playing the hero and start helping people.

Your dex did nothing. You were crushed.

The Snoodly Woodly is what makes it. I dont know why, but its fucking funny

Uh, I think I would know if I was, buddy. I was there. The only thing crushing me right now is the amount of gold and blowjobs I'm buried under.

Save one, activate belt of battle, save the other.

2ez

right for the tight elven boi pussy

what kind of rocks are they? some are more likely to break apart when falling from a great height. Otherwise probably the gnome. The elf queen looks like she might cushion the blow a bit more for the rock.

oh we have to save the QUEENS?

>I simply snoodly woodly
>deal or no deal

Gnome queen, high elves are delicate enough that she'd be injured by a tackle anyway, and they're also trash.
I might regret it later if it turns out she could have hooked me up with a Wood Elf baronetess or summat, but if I've got gnomish lips around my cock from the reputation of having personally saved their queen's life I probably won't care.

Of course, if it turns out one of them had a spell prepared that can save the other, I'll probably feel a little dumb if my on-the-spot decision led to saving the one without the spell to save the other.

Why the fuck is some random schmuck within tackling distance of royalty, anyway?

ZA WARDO

Grab the Gnome queen by the hand and fling her into the Elven queen.

I haven't seen that approach in a long time. Thank you user.

If any meteorite is still of that size while this low in the atmosphere I don't think my actions will have any impact here.

>gnome
That's a potato.

You, sir, are no farmer.

Depends. Who paid me more, the gnomes, the high elves, or the revolutionaries who want them both dead?

Speedy thing goes in, speedy thing goes out.

you have broken my cold black heart you glorious man

ten thousand keks

Clearly you don't understand saving throws.

Where did the head of the elf queen go in the second panel

clearly an onion

Gust, quickened gust. I win.

Everybody trying to save both queens in this scenario that says you cannot save both don't seem to realize these rocks aren't just falling they're running on pure ThatDM-grade steel railroads.

Then there is only one solution. We must smash the railroad monopoly!

The DM has commanded! Rocks fall, but only one queen need die. Try his patience and perhaps rocks fall and everyone dies!

This is your only warning!

I summon a paper elemental. We shall see what those rocks are made of!

>these rocks aren't just falling they're running on pure ThatDM-grade steel railroads.
That's why people are interested in saving both.