Humans are water elementals

>humans are water elementals

>fused with a flesh golem

>water elemental + skeleton

>and carefully wrapped around animated skeletons

So if I make a golem out of flesh and bone and then imprison an amnesiac water elemental in it, how easy would it be to convince it that it's human?

How do you account for "divine spark" shit? Humans also tend to be able to choose between light and dark.

Water elementals inside a meat prison with a skeleton made of minerals (earth) run by tiny electrical sparks (nerve impulses) fed by an air bellows pump

The only thing humans don't have inside them is fire, except maybe in that whole poetic or body heat sense.

>>humans are water elementals

>Humans don't go to "heaven" when they die, but the elemental plane of water.

>It's a teal-blue clear ocean world, broken up by tropical/Mediterranean islands, brightly coloured reefs, and archipelagos.

But user
What if I like snow?

Ah fuck, the afterlife is gonna be a drag.

I like the cold.

Snow is water

Awaken Construct is a spell for a reason

Could be worse.

But user, humans, as all things, are a fusion of all the elements in their harmonic majesty.
>Blood is water
>Bones / flesh is earth
>Breath / lungs is air
>BodyHeat / movement is fire.

>what's drowning like?
>he said it's like going home

Humans might be about 70% water, but that's not even the highest it gets in the animal kingdom. If we're water elementals, than so are most other animals, and many plants, too.

>water elemental
>spends the bulk of its time on land
>experiences mild discomfort when wet
>dies if submerged in water for too long

>average upper 80s degrees in heat
> circulates oxygen thoguh its body
>consists of dozens of individual minerals complexly mixed together
>its physical form is 70%

humans a master of elements

>his spyglass has a 1000 gp price tag

Nice image, phoneposter.

Why aren't "fire mages" or whatever actually "energy mages" instead? And why does Dwarf Fortress still have no magic other than necromancy after all this time?

BEHOLD, A MAN!

>How did you escape?
Sea turtles.

Thanks.

Truly, this man was our greatest.

That's some lovingly visualized gore you got there.
Go on...

>Why aren't "fire mages" or whatever actually "energy mages" instead?

Not that anybody asked, but I do this with Ice Magic as opposed to fire magic.
In the sense that making fire is ez-pz and pyromancy is common and naturally occuring because it's just producing, shooting, or manipulating fire by giving things energy/mana.

COLD however is the absence of energy: you have to remove energy from a system in order to make things cold or icy.

So thats the deal with ice magic: it's energy manipulation and not nessicarily elementalism- it's also more associated with necromancy and other such evil, spooky, undead types who use it almost exclusively since nature hates them.

kek

>When you reject the concept of property but also Alexandre the Great had better stay the fuck away from your barrel.

Read that somewhere. Don't know if it works or not

No we are not, Water elementals are 100% water.

>Alexandre the Great had better stay the fuck away from your barrel.
Naw man, he just asked him to not block the sun so he could enjoy its warmth

So we're 3/4 water elemental?

Did 3 water elemental copulate with a flesh golem and that was how humans were born?
Is that why humans are such sluts?
Was the flesh golem specifically a magical incubator made to breed with other things?

All life is carbon elementals.

Elementals should get on with the time. I'll be waiting for helium, ytrium and neodynium elementals.

>except maybe in that whole poetic or body heat sense.

Mitochondria are microscopic fire elements which burn sugar for fuel.

Good idea, user, I am in the process of creating the elements in my game, what do you think about Air and Water being the same Element? Like Air being a less dense Water.

>helium, ytrium and neodynium elementals

This concept breeds some moderately horrible things. Like, say, Phosphorous, Sulfur, and Chlorine.

At least you won't end up with the really nasty things, like a FOOF Elemental, or a Chlorine Trifluoride Elemental.

Charge your battery

>you will never say mean things to an azidoazide azide elemental to trigger it

makes sense, scientifically speaking

>blubber in order to keep warm
>from evolving on tropical beaches
EXPLAIN THESE SHENANIGANS.

>EXPLAIN THESE SHENANIGANS.

Sea Water is universally cold, user.

Not that I'm agreeing with the fat people, but seals live on tropical islands and they're full of blubber.

nah, humans are only like 70% water, the rest is bits of solid stuff mixed in.
Humans are more like that weird jello salad your one aunt keeps making for holiday dinners that have fruit or other stuff in it.
Humans are jello salad elementals

As a fat fuck I find this hilarious. Wrong but hilarious.

Aquatic ape is too stupid/convenient to work with humans.

Though the science now is that humans evolved lake/riverside after early bipedalism evolving in forests, rather than out in the open savannah, so maybe you could argue some level of wading/piscevore adaptations at best.

>As a fat fuck I find this hilarious. Wrong but hilarious.

Well you find a lot of things funny, you jolly fat fuck.

Can I get the study? Sounds interesting.

the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

Theoretically, we could use elementals as the atoms to make up a person. What would such a being be like?

I don't normally keep studies in my back pocket and I'm basically taking a break between essays, so sorry. Don't have much time to look. You might be able to google it if you want to look, though.

>Though the science now is that humans evolved lake/riverside after early bipedalism evolving in forests

>science now

Haven't we always known that civilization sprang up along rivers? Why should life be different?

>Why should life be different?
Most primitive/presumed basal human tribes now live deep in the woods (presumed to be because of isolation) or on the open savannah, so the natural assumption was "Well humans must have evolved in the plains." A different picture is built up mainly on whether old human remains are found and the environment of Africa during early human evolution (lots of lakes and rivers, much fewer big open savannahs.)

I believe they're saying that besides developing civilization on rivers, we also evolved next to them versus the open savannah.

Ghosts.

When in doubt, answer "ghosts". Even if it doesn't work, you can escape in the confusion.

Because a Fantasy world doesn't need to play by our rules, Fire may very well be an element there.

>Why aren't "fire mages" or whatever actually "energy mages" instead?
Play GURPS Monster Hunters and they are.

>Humans are evolved from chinese underwater ghosts

Nah, i've been swimming in both the caribbean and mediterranean, that shit is nice and comfy compared to for instance Scandinavia.

Where can I buy this realdoll