Latest Errata (the actual January one):
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/WMH-Errata-January-2017-2.pdf

Theme Forces:
files.privateerpress.com/op/errata/Theme Forces.pdf

Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments

The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs DED

Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Fluff wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Warmachine/Hordes Army Creator (WHAC) .apk
charbon-et-charentaise.org/blog/content/app-release.apk

>Mk3 Trollbloods Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/1tLOuOW7/file.html
>Mk3 Protectorate Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/LToez2J8/file.html
>Mk3 Circle Orboros Command
www20.zippyshare.com/v/dAMPtJKy/file.html
>Mk3 Cygnar Command
www104.zippyshare.com/v/aG3otFxu/file.html
>Mk3 Legion of Everblight Command
www93.zippyshare.com/v/cJMBctzR/file.html
>Mk3 Khador Command
www92.zippyshare.com/v/JI62A5Ll/file.html
>Mk3 Cryx Command
www42.zippyshare.com/v/kAGpNygA/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

conflictchamber.com/#b41b_-0B0Z19191v1v1v2Ai22n1Ch-h_h-h_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rasheth is T H I C C.

Battle Engine and Bane CID week 2 changes (Will be continued):

"Cygnar

Storm Strider – We want to see the “Storm Strider” moving, not just sitting back and shooting to help differeitnate it from other battle engines like the Arcantric Force Generator.
Build Up Power only when advancing.
Protectorate

Vessel of Judgment – Quality of life changes to improve how this model interacts in Faction.
Cleansing Aura does not remove friendly upkeeps.
Doors of Judgement: Changed to destroy so the soul can be collected.
Khador

Gun Carriage – We felt the Gun Carriage was able to stay very safe with Reposition and 12" range on its cannons. This change brings the Gun Carriage in line with what we would like to see it doing on the battlefield. We found the majority of users only used the Trample Power Attack to gain extra threat range on its ranged weapons and Line Breaker should give it a solid bump in melee potential.
Replace Power Attack: Trample with Line Breaker
Reduce the range of heavy Cannons from 12 to 8."

"Cryx (1 of 2)

Desecrator – We felt this warjacks ranged output could use an increase in effectiveness.
Increase the RNG of the Plague Bearer to 12 and its POW to 14.
Bane Warrior Command Attachment – Moving Granted: Tough to the Standard Bearer makes the ability harder to remove from play. Removing the need to box enemy models as a requirement of Void Bringer makes it more reliable in unfavorable match ups.
Granted: Tough moved to the Standard Bearer.
Void Bringer changed to returning d3+1 models.
Bane Knights – Feedback showed that Bane Knights were under performing, please continue to test with this new point value and provide feedback.
Change point cost to 10/16.
Bane Riders – Increasing the threat range of Bane Riders has been a very common theme in feedback. It also has a nice synergy with Vengeance.
Increase the RNG of the Bane Blade to 2.
Mechanithrall – With the increase to DEF, Mechanithrall to cheap at 5/8.
Increase point cost to 6/9.
Necrosurgeon & Stitch Thralls – We want the Necrosurgeon to remain pertinent. Veteran Leader makes the Mechanithralls (and Brute Thralls) more effective on the battlefield while they are in close proximity to the Necrosurgeon.
Gains Veteran Leader [Mechanithralls]
Bane Lord Tartarus – As a passive ability Veteran Leader is easier to use with regards to order of operations, and is a nice bump for Agathia
Change Curse to Veteran Leader [Bane].
Increase MAT to 8.
Wraith Engine – This removes the counter intuitive interaction between Soul Bondage and Cleave.
Replace the text of Soul Bondage with the following:
Once per round when a living enemy warrior model is destroyed while within 2˝ of this model, you can replace the destroyed model with a Machine Wraith solo. The destroyed model is removed from play and does not provide a soul token."

"Cryx (2 of 2)

Dark Host Theme Force – Darragh Wrathe brings magic attacks and an assortment of capabilities that support this theme force. Allowing the Wraith Engine to count toward the points for free models is a solid quality of life change for a model we want to see in this theme.
Darragh Wrathe can be included in the Dark Host theme force.
Replace the first special rule with the following:
For every full 20 points of units and battle engines in this army, you can add one command attachment or medium or smaller based solo to the army free of cost. Free models do not count toward the total point value of units in the army when calculating this bonus.
Infernal Machines Theme Force – We wanted to allow the Wraith Engine to be Infernal Machine theme force.
The Wraith Engine Battle Engine can be included in the Infernal Machine theme force."

"Retribution

Defenders of Ios Theme Force – This change adds clarity and should contribute to greater list diversity.
For every 20 points of units and battle engines in this army, you can add one weapon crew unit, command attachment, or solo to the army free of cost. Free units and command attachments do not count toward the total point value of units in the army when calculating this bonus.
Mercenaries

Hammerfall Siege Crawler – We are looking to improve the clarity of the Reinforcements special rule.
Change the text of Reinforcements [Rhulic] to the following:
During your Maintenance Phase, return to play d3 small-based friendly Rhulic Grunts to play. Models return with 1 unmarked damage box. Place the returned Grunts completely within this model’s command range, in formation, and completely within 3˝ of another model in its unit. Returned Grunts must forfeit their Combat Actions the turn they are returned to play."

>Necrosurgeon & Stitch Thralls – We want the Necrosurgeon to remain pertinent. Veteran Leader makes the Mechanithralls (and Brute Thralls) more effective on the battlefield while they are in close proximity to the Necrosurgeon.
Gains Veteran Leader [Mechanithralls]
Maybe I'm missing it, but what does the Vet Leader do for the Mechanithralls?

"Trollbloods

War Wagon – The War Wagon was lacking something in the way of accuracy. Shooting Gallery both grants this accuracy bonus and supports the intent of this model as a close in battle tank. The War Wagon also needed a theme force to support it. We found the majority of users only used the Trample Power Attack to gain extra threat range on its ranged weapons.
Gains Shooting Gallery:
This model gains +2 to ranged attack rolls against models within 5˝ of it.
Loses Power Attack: Trample
Kriel Company Theme Force – Kriel Company theme force added. This is the militant United Kriels themed force. Essentially this is the United Kriels militia. We felt this relevant to the testing of the War Wagon.

Army Composition
An army made using this theme force can include only the following Trollblood models:
Trollblood warlocks
non-character warbeasts with ranged weapons
Pyg models/units
Trollkin models/units with ranged weapons
Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribe units
Troll Whelp solos
War Wagon Battle Engines
Special Rules
For every full 20 points of units and battle egines in this army, you can add one weapon crew unit, command attachment, or medium-based solo to the army free of cost. Free models/units do not count toward the total number of units in the army when calculating this bonus.
Weapon crew units and solos in this army gain Reposition [3˝]. (At the end of an activation it did not run or fail a charge, a model with Reposition [3˝] can advance up to 3˝, then its activation ends.)
You gain +1 to your starting roll for the game."

"Skorne

Winds of Death Theme Force – We would like to see Battle Engines appear in theme forces more often and this seemed the obvious place for its inclusion.
For every full 20 points of battle engines and Venator models/units in this army, you can add one Venator weapon crew unit or solo to the army free of cost. Free models/units do not count toward the total point value of Venator models/units in the army when calculating this bonus.
Legion

Throne of Everblight – Adding attacks to the Throne of Everblight makes it stronger against harder targets and can be used to generate even more special attacks. Ice Cage better supports the rest of the army by reducing the DEF of targets giving the model more utility.
Gains an additional Tentacle melee attack.
Replace Winter’s Grip (Attack) with Ice Cage (Attack):
Ice Cage is a RNG 10 magic attack. A model hit suffers a cumulative –2 DEF for one turn unless it has Immunity: Cold XICONX. When a model without Immunity: Cold XICONX is hit with three or more Ice Cage attacks the same turn, it becomes stationary for one round.
Oracles of Annihilation Theme Force – This is a solid quality of life change for the Throne of Everblight in the theme force it calls home.
For every 25 points of warbeasts and battle engines in this army, you can add one command attachment or solo to the army free of cost."

"Minions

Sacral Vault – These changes should make the weapon more reliable and give the player more options while optimizing the effectiveness of Deathly Domination by allowing the Sacral Vault to collect the targets soul.
Spectral Fury becomes ROF 1 but gains Reload [2].
Replace the text of Deathly Domination with the following:
When this weapon boxes a living or undead non-warcaster, non-warlock enemy warrior model, you can immediately take control of the enemy model and make a full advance with it followed by a basic melee attack, then the boxed model is destroyed. The boxed model cannot be targeted by free strikes during this movement."

Unless I am mistaken it should be +1 to attack rolls within command?

Makes them more accurate and if you spam the Mcthralls that can be relevant. It also makes the McThralls more confident with their Combo Strikes.

>For every 20 points of units and battle engines in this army

Wait, not a particular type of units, just... units? Mein gott this list can do everything.

Army Composition
An army made using this theme force can include only the following Trollblood models:
Trollblood warlocks
non-character warbeasts with ranged weapons
Pyg models/units
Trollkin models/units with ranged weapons
Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribe units
Troll Whelp solos
War Wagon Battle Engines
Special Rules
For every full 20 points of units and battle egines in this army, you can add one weapon crew unit, command attachment, or medium-based solo to the army free of cost. Free models/units do not count toward the total number of units in the army when calculating this bonus.
Weapon crew units and solos in this army gain Reposition [3˝]. (At the end of an activation it did not run or fail a charge, a model with Reposition [3˝] can advance up to 3˝, then its activation ends.)
You gain +1 to your starting roll for the game."

Interesting, not to sure about the "no melee warbeast thing" though
Oh right, I forgot Veteran Leader is a universal rule

>Skorne
>Winds of Death Theme Force
GIVE US ANOTHER THEME FORCE ALREADY.

Will these guys finally see some use?
probably not

For every full 20 points of non-character Cyclops warbeasts in this army-

Gun Carriage is utter shit now.
8 range kills it

Don't you even joke you absolute sadist. Unless we get a Cyclops CID.

- one Cyclops model in your army gains weaponmaster on its highest P+S or POW weapon.

It could work, I tell you guys. ROF2 on Cyclops raiders and free Beast Handlers, let's do this thing.

Trollbloods Army - 73 / 75 points
[Theme] Kriel Company

!!! Your army contains CID entries.

(Gunnbjorn 1) Captain Gunnbjorn [+28]
- Dozer & Smigg [18]
- Pyre Troll [9]
Fell Caller Hero [0(5)]
Fell Caller Hero [0(5)]
Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes (min) [6]
- Stone Scribe Elder [3]
Northkin Fire Eaters [7]
Pummeler Crew [0(6)]
Pyg Burrowers (min) [8]
Trollkin Highwaymen (max) [15]
Trollkin War Wagon (CID) [17]
Trollkin War Wagon (CID) [17]

2 points, I can't spend.

Don't forget it's charges are super easy to block now because it can't trample anymore.

Maybe try swapping one of those fell callers for something else?

Also, is a Krielstone really necessary? Consider that the strength bonus doesn't really matter and the armor bonus won't really help because if they manage to get to you you'll probably be dead anyway. Consider if Combat Warding and Spirit Chaser are worth those points.

Why wouldn't you just bring Pyg Bushwackers and a Bomber with Gunnbjorn?

No. Never. Not as they are, anyway.

Be heartened, though - one day you may be graced by the touch of CID, and on that day all your shelf-fillers and dust-claimers will see at least one, maybe two turns of play.

How accurate at a range is "x" really?

>>Rat 10

>>Rat 9
Caine, Eiryss,

>>Rat 8
Hellslinger Phantom, Kara Sloan, Black 13th, Holt, Alten Ashley, Kell Bailoch, Lylyth, Grim Angus,

>>Rat 7
Maxwell Finn, Nicia, Kaelyssa, Cylena Raefyll, Ashlynn, Zira (Devil's Shadow), Saxon Orrik, Taryn, Nuala,
Lord of the Feast, Saeryn, Vayl, Annyssa Ryvaal, Jarl Skuld, Madrak, Rask, The Dreamer, Lord Longfellow,

>>Rat 6
Captain Rengrave, Viktor Pendrake, Jakes, Kraye, Nemo, Stryker, Maddox, Siege, Arlan Strangewayes, Harlan Versh,
Laddermore, Harrison Gibbs, Malakov, Harkevich, Irusk, Old Witch, Sorscha, Strakhov, Kovnik Joe, Malekus, Vyros, Garryth,
Ossyan, Ravyn, Narn, Damiano, Shae, Cyphon, Durgen Madhammer, Ossrum, Magnus, Sam Machorne, Croe, Blythe and Bull, Herne,
Anastasia Di Bray, Colbie Sterling, Hutchuk, Rockbottom, Dougal MacNaile, Raluk Moorclaw, Rutger Shaw, Gunnbjorn,
Savio Montero Acosta, Stannis Brocker, Bradigus, Kreuger, Mohsar, Tanith, Una, Mordikaar, Zaal, Muggs and Krump,
Grissel, Sons of Bragg, Braylen Wanderheart, Calaban, Helga, Lord Carver, The Wanderer,

Almost finished with my standard bearer.
Does anyone know if there's a list of Troll text? I want to put something on the banner.

His Arcana is countered because if he pops it too early you can defend the model he put it on, which makes it much harder for him to switch it around, and if he does pop it then he can't pop any defensive tech for his list to try and mitigate the damage to his army. And you make sure to work your way through your activations so that your harder to kill stuff goes last, which makes it harder for him to move it around as well.

And the Heretic is absolutely reliant on that damage buff to do any real work, so long as you don't feed him any of your damage buffs.

Arcana seem extremely powerful, but they require a lot of skill on the players part to not waste them. Beyond that, the solution to Grymkin is simply to bring more well rounded lists, making it harder for them to just tech their Arcana against you.

I'm afraid I don't have the Trollbloods letters. Here's most of Warmachine though in case you have other projects.

Where the fuck is the previous thread OP? SOME OF US ARENT DONE YET

PP is really trying to get me to pick up a Throne, and I think it's working.

In the archive, goofus.

>Oracles gets buffed

PP is out of their god damn minds.

ALL IS FORGIVEN. I MUST CONSUME.

>Void Bringer changed to returning d3+1 models.

Just like that? Can someone post the CID pdfs?

You know, Fire Eaters don't really make much sense thematically in this theme
>A theme based around a modernized Trollkin army containing all the great weapons of war the Trolls have built with minimal magical support
>And then you just have some dumb assholes drinking beer and spitting fire at people

So a question about IK, I haven't played it yet but is grappling fairly useless? It seems great if you're 4d1ing a weak enemy or something but it takes at least 2 turns to do more than give them and you -5 defense and with fairly low hp compared to damage, a character with low strength would probably die from 2 attacks in that time anyway. Asking because I wanted to make an encounter with someone that set themselves on fire and grappled people, would that work?

You guys are crazy, Sluggers are fantastic

Tell me your ways you madman you.

>implying beer isn't the greatest weapon of war ever devised

They're Rat 6, Pow 13 guns with 5d3 shots for 10 points. That's pretty awesome (for Trolls amyway) and you can get some good work with them in a Grim2 or Horgle list.

They're not the greatest thing ever, but for ten points they do good work

>Horgle
So wait, you can light a few jacks on fire with a bomber and then unload 5d3 (so on average 10) shots fully boosted onto them on feat turn, right? That's not at all shabby.

I mean, I knew about those interactions, but why take sluggers when I can get highwaymen and get more for my points

Because Highwaymen are total garbage?

>Highwaymen are garbage and sluggers are good
Are we in topsy turvy land

I sorry to say that Iron Kindoms RPG rarely gets discussed here. Its not that its not welcome, but thread traffic is lowish in general and generally devoted to the wargame.

Now im just being reminded of how interested I was in playing Iron Kindoms. But I never have. :(

Have you tried it? Is it fun?

Different user, but I've gotten to play it twice, once IK and once IK Unleashed. Neither game ran to completion but they were decently fun.
He only got one session, but I enjoyed my Fire Sorcerer/Circle Warlock and his pet Scarsfell Griffon we dubbed "Flaming Hot Wings."

Yeah I've asked a few times before about mostly fluff stuff, it makes sense. I'm preparing for running it, haven't gotten to yet but now that university's done it shouldn't be too long. Just making summaries of the rules to more easily look up now as well as writing down ideas, then I'll get to encounter balancing and making some fire cultists.

Losing power attack: trample sucks. Also, the theme can't use runebearer, right? If that's the case it's a damn shame.

My problem with the IKRPG is that it's so focused around combat. If you want to run games based around social interaction, politics, or even exploration and investigation, there isn't an enormous amount of rules support. It just feels like an extension of the wargame, and for a setting as rich as the Iron Kingdoms, I think that's a real shame. But the books are an excellent source of fluff, so they're still worth picking up and reading, as are the very old IK books back when it was a DnD hack.

Thanks

I'd love a gumshoe IK or something but I think the reality is that it stemmed from a wargame so most of the audience will want combat-focused, and D&D is the most popular tprg by far and it gets by well with minimal out of combat mechanics.

It's a shame they aren't updating IKRPG for mk3 rules, although I suppose you could do it yourself with enough effort since they're so damn similar.

That sounds like an excellent character.

There's actually a thread on the CID forums right now on whether they're even allowed in the theme, since MK 3 changed how unit types work, they aren't a pyg unit and aren't a trollkin unit even if they do have ranged weapons.

It's a good feeling to know the game isn't dying anymore. People are no longer jaded about edition change shakeups and the sales seem to be at an all time high.

Apparently in the dev area of the CID forums they clarified that it isnt so much as the modernization of the trollkin militia, rather its a drunken possie. I wish I was kidding.

Now if only PP could step away from that cliff for more than five minutes that would be great. But every time things stabilize some guy at PP comes up with a great idea to reintroduce panic and uncertainty. I'm getting really tired of that shit.

I am personally very jaded about buying stuff nowadays though, since it could get nerfed at any second.

>since it could get nerfed at any second
Or just invalidated by theme forces.

So, are there any characters or creatures in IKRPG that have huge bases? Because I couldn't find any in the monsternomicon and the examples only mention small, medium and large.

It's actually in the monsternomicon. The Dracodile or whatever is huge based. In a later NQ they gave the stats for the WoldWrath and tips for GMs on how to incorporate gargantuans as enemies and as part of a group.

Well, so far they mostly make shelf warmers usable.

Oh my bad, think I got distracted by the nice art. Now I just need to get my players to 50 exp.

Not so sure about that. I mean, look at Cygnar. All they ever play is Heavy Metal and Storm Lance Division. Neither of those made shelf warmers like Reliant or Stormguard viable and actually made some of them worse by comparison. All the while my Cygnar I own from Mk2 is becoming less and less viable. Sure, it's great that Cygnar is no longer just about Gun mages and Boomhowlers, but I'd actually like to still field those units without gimping myself.

conflictchamber.com/#b41b_-0B0Z19191v1v1v2Ai22n1Ch-h_h-h_

Cryx Army - 74 / 75 points
[Theme] Dark Host

!!! Your army contains CID entries.
!!! You are using a pre-release theme.

(Helleana 1, Morgaen 1 & Selene 1) The Witch Coven of Garlghast [+26]
- Deathripper [6]
- Deathripper [6]
- Slayer [10]
- Slayer [10]
- Slayer [10]
- Skarlock Thrall [4]
Bane Knights (max) [16]
Bane Warriors (CID) (max) [15]
- Bane Warrior Officer & Standard (CID) [0(5)]
Bane Warriors (CID) (max) [15]
- Bane Warrior Officer & Standard (CID) [5]
Bane Lord Tartarus (CID) [0(6)]
Necrotech [2]
Necrotech [2]

Taking this list to a friendly game today, wish me luck minnasan!

Been out of the loop for a few weeks... did we get spoilers for all this new stuff yet? Elves and skorne stuff mainly? Dug through the archives but didn't see much.

If any hero user has got card pics or warroom screens, please repost.

Take a look at 2-3 threads ago.

The Ret stuff is motly unremarkable except for the Spears, Fane Knight and Hemera. Morghoul3 exists.

Man, are Caine and Eiryss really the only two RAT9 peeps in the game?

>Spears
>remarkable

No.

The Arcanists, though, they're fucking amazing.

I still think running double Arcanist Squad is worse than running one Arcanist squad and 3 solo Arcanists. The +2 Power buff is way too important for Retribution pillowfists.

It also costs 1p more, which is kind of weird.

Except CIDs are announced about a month in advance, take a month to complete and then aren't officially released for another 2 months to become official. Not to mention that community will stop them from making any really ridiculous nerfs.

So unless at least 4 months is "any second" then it's not like you don't get any warning.

>and then aren't officially released for another 2 months to become official
That is just fucking pointless.

It's for further "internal testing" apparently. By which I assume they mean "how can we fuck it up".

Which I really don't get. A Beta is supposed to be the final step in development.

Oh wait, on second though, I know what that time is for: Getting that shit on Warroom. Another reason why Warroom should just be succeeded by some community-handled application. PP cannot be trusted with computers.

It kinda depends on the caster, and what you're trying to do with your list.

It's not as important for Rahn, because his game is about denying the enemy opportunities and setting up finishers. Elara doesn't really need them because Scything Touch so good, and it's not hugely necessary for Ossyan, who just wants to shoot, and Vyros1, who can give his warjacks a turn of effectively being Weapon Masters. Issyria and Helynna also have ways of skewing damage upwards, but not as effectively.

I really wish we could still use Lady Aiyana.

Fair enough. I've simply seen way too many times in which Imperatus or a Manticor charges a heavy and fails to take out even half it's boxes.

Would it be broken if in the Assault Kommando theme gave all Warrior Models Immunity: Fire, Immunity: Corrosion and the ability to ignore gas effects and clouds?

I would love to convert Widowmakers, dogs and what have you with gas masks.

>Would it be broken if in the Assault Kommando theme gave all Warrior Models Immunity: Fire, Immunity: Corrosion and the ability to ignore gas effects and clouds?

Of course, that would be broken beyond belief.

Even if the only non-caster, non-solo warrior models are Assault Kommandos who already have these rules anyway?

Widowmakers were referenced, user; people know what that means, now.

>I really wish we could still use Lady Aiyana.

You know her terms, reverse your "no pets allowed" policy, or she walks.

My issue with it is that it really tends to focus on TT factions.

Like, they said they don't ever intend to make non-faction warlocks a thing (Despite there being a couple of solos that are them) and the amount of support for stuff that isn't a unit with a model is utterly tiny.

I understand they also make the TT but with all the stuff going back to 3.0 Iron Kingdoms they've got a broad enough setting that they could expand heavily.

It also runs into issues with the progression of the wargame past the RPG. They played things very, very carefully with 'X can be Y' race/class combos. Like when the Satyxis rules came out, Satyxis gunslingers didn't exist so RPG Satyxis can't be gunmages. With the Iosan/Nyss team up I'm 100% expecting the Nyss RPG rules to completely fall apart when a Nyss Arcanist or Warcaster occurs as RPG Nyss are forbidden to be basically anything that isn't a primitive. Sorcerers but no access to Arcanist for example.

That and the skill system has some serious issues. Mostly that the numbers for it...don't work. At all. A heroic tier interrogator with maximum in both his stats AND the skill for heroic tier has a lower value for attempting to make the interrogation than the RACIAL MINIMUM willpower for a human resisting it. God forbid they actually put that floating point in Phy or Int as failing interrogation not only means you don't get any information but the other guy gets to give you false information you think is real.

I like the game but it would really benefit from a second edition with some more work on the non-combat system/less hardline class restrictions.

Well, that and she's a Seeker. She's kinda not on the 'Kill all humans' bandwagon.

It would be bullshit if for no other reason than 'It hard counters several casters to no end'. Generally a list can't just 100% ignore an elemental type.

>Generally a list can't just 100% ignore an elemental type.

... Storm Division?

I said generally. Storm Division isn't well designed either but that's only one element rather than two.

> Trollblood battle engine was so bad they have to come out with a theme force to fix it.
> Theme force is horrendous.

Losing Trample is unfortunate, but they want ALL movement like that taken out of the game (hence why you can't charge your own guys anymore), so at least its fair to everyone. Not sure about Shooting Gallery, will have to try.

I can already tell the theme force is garbage, though. It does nothing to solve the fundamental problem with a lot of troll guns: they can't hit anything. Burrowers, Bushwackers, Sluggers and Scattergunners are still going to get left out in the cold. We just have so many other better options and free useless weapons crews are not enticing at all.

Hey guys I played a couple of games with the MkII starter set with a friend who owned it, and I wanted to start collecting Menoth.
Then I saw the Grymkin being announced, they look pretty fun and I wondered if anybody played them on CID already and could tell me if they're worth the wait or if I should keep on bludgeoning people to death with maces set on fire.

I think Shooting gallery is going to help the wagon a lot. RAT 7 within 5" is pretty good, even if it is hurt by Momentum on the mount attack.

It would be extremely polarizing, OP against Horgle and the like, useless against Cygnar. I don't like army-wide hard counters. They're bad design. I get where you're coming from though and something in that direction would indeed be cool.

As someone who went with the other Limited Release faction (CoC) I wouldn't pick Grymkin as your primary faction. Not because they aren't good, but simply because if you get invested in them the lack of releases will eventually frustrate you.

Are the stats for Goreshade4 already released? Had seen people talking about him having revive and stuff, but couldn't find it myself

Warroom, or archive-binge- a kindly user put up some images

>Well, that and she's a Seeker. She's kinda not on the 'Kill all humans' bandwagon.

Sylys is a Seeker too, and Thyron isn't a member of the Retribution either, he's just willing to fight with them to defend Ios.

Honestly, the GM of a IKRPG just needs to exercise their ability to trump the rules.

A human mage hunter is probably a silly idea as no Iosan is ever going to train a human. A Satyxis gun mage isn't because there's no reason why they couldn't be one.

He's on Battle College.