/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Page 2.

Did you choose "Revenge" from that last section? Here, have a mystery box.

>tfw scrolling quickly through old threads hoping to find your cyoa posted

Anyone got the paladin one? Or for that matter, the fallen paladin one as well?

>Body Synchronization 23
>Enhanced Hair 22
>Enhanced Top 21
>Controlled Milk Production 20
>Enhanced Bottom 19
>Altered Production 18
>Enhanced Muscles 17
>Flexibility 16

>Genital Synchronization (Female) 15
>Sex Fluid Production 14
>Egg Production 13
>Continuous 12
>Selective Fertility 11
>Enhanced Parts 10

>Extra Parts 9
>Extra Body 8
>Pheromones 7
>Min/Max 6
>Age Change 5

>Revenge 4

Hope life isn't changed to much by suddenly having 11/10 sexy new body. Guess I can tell everyone I fell into money and got surgery. And I have a couple clones so we could split up work and chores and get lewd every now and then. Maybe get into modelling or camming if I get tired of my job. Keep the witch as a maid, but be relatively nice to her. See if she can teach me magic.

>Hope life isn't changed to much by suddenly having 11/10 sexy new body. Guess I can tell everyone I fell into money and got surgery.
No need. See the Notes section, specifically the "Perception filtering" bit of the curse.
>Keep the witch as a maid, but be relatively nice to her.
Remember to read the mystery box if you haven't already.
>See if she can teach me magic.
No real need, you already control all of the witch's magic.

>Body modifications
Body syncro 1
Enhanced hair 2
Unreal 3
Enhanced top 4
enhanced middle 5
Enhanced bottom 6
Enhanced muscles 7
Altered production 8

>Gen modifications
Gen syncro (F) 9
Continous 10
Selective fertility 11
Enhanced parts 12

>Strange alterations
Age change 13
Shape change 14
extra parts 15
Extra body 16
Normalize 17
Contain 18
Rearange 19
Min/max 20
Micro/Macro 21
Part replacement 22
Merge 23

>Relationship alterations
Partner 24

I just readed the revenge option after this and holy shit the twist

Nice that I don't have to worry about people wondering about my looks changing! Mystery box doesn't change much for me. I'll still treat her nice. Since I have her magic now though, I may not work at all. Just sexy immortal triplets (or maybe quadruplets) traveling the world with our slave seeing beautiful sites, playing with magic, and getting really really lewd.

Body Synchronization
Enhanced Hair
Enhanced Top
Adaptive
Altered Production
Enhanced Middle
Enhanced Muscles
Enhanced Bottom
Flexibility

Genital Sync. (Male)
Either
Both
Continuous
Selective Fertility
Enhanced Parts

Extra Parts
Extra Body
Normalize
Min/Max
Pheromones
Age Change
Shape Change
Addictive

Revenge

Unless I missed something, I got every "Enhanced" option, as well as Age and Shape Change, so I have complete control over every part of my body, with, which Min/Max, gives me basically perfect shapeshifting within 10% and 2000% of my base size. With my clones and witch slave, I can set myself up massively well.

>perfect shapeshifting within 10% and 2000% of my base size
The minimum is actually smaller, unless your base size is going to be similar to the smallest person in recorded history or something.

I thought Min/Max went down to 1/10th? The Notes specify that enhancements let you go up to 200% maximum, but they don't specify how low you can go.

>they don't specify how low you can go
"Maximum size is 200% the mass/volume of the target's active body size, with the minimum being smallest size humanly possible."

I have selective blindness when I'm just skimming for numbers. Sweet, so I have a much lower floor.

We're really going through threads fast today.

>today
It's been 2+ threads per day for a while now.

Yea you're right guess it just feels faster today for some reason. How was your day today user?

>How was your day today user?
A day like any other, more or less. Am awake so late that it's early, and now I gotta go sleep.

>Body alterations
Enhanced muscles
>Genital alterations
Genital Synchronization, Either
>Strange alterations
Extra Parts
Extra Body
Normalize
Micro/Macro
Addictive
Partner

There doesn't seem to be any downside to just stacking on the alterations, given how most of them can be turned off and don't have a cost.

Hope you sleep well user

>I can get a 100' tall waifu
>All I have to do is take 12 vows
Sounds feasible.

If you stick to all of them, you might even be worthy of her.

Is the World Smith a big girl?

Laura is the only reasonable choice.

I'm sure she could shrink down for you.

but it would be extremely painful

>Altar
Marble.

>Blood
My blood

>Summons
1) Arma (Thrall)
2) Arma
3) Pegasus
4) Statue
5) Destiny Gate

>Major Summon
World Smith

>Suggestion
Paladin's Court

The thrall Arma will be my permanent assistant and bodyguard. The 2nd Arma is there as a backup in case my thrall needs backup. The Statue is a general purpose assistant to help me with minor things. The Pegasus is an emergency backup plan for when I get into trouble. The Destiny Gate is a pre-planned utility for getting away from danger.

Once I summon the World Smith, I will be King, and she will be my Queen, and we will forge a new world, one that upholds the old chivalrous values that the knights never held themselves up to. Also we'll make lots of children together.

She has a lot of loyalty for a summoned god.

Companion archetypes you like to see in a CYOA, go!

>Old Guy Mentors
>Tomboys
>Broken Robots

Slate
My Blood

Ritualist (8)
Hellhound(7)
Fallen Angel (6)
Ember Bloom (5)
Destiny Gate (4)
Storm Steed (3)
Succubus (2)
Pegasus (1)
Automata (0)

Demons: 2
Hellbeasts: 1
Angels: 2
Elementals: 2
Titan stuff: 2

Mage's guild.

I tried to figure out who to axe for an affinity, but in the end I'm just not particularly interested in a major summoning. I'm not even smitten with the Automata either, but may as well get one.

Actually, replace the Pegasus with a drake. The automata can do the heavy lifting of looking after it and the dog on the day-to-day.

Slate
Tomato Juice

Ritualist
Hellhound
Alraune
Ember Bloom
Slime
Omnisce
Void Painter
Destiny Gate
Arma

Mage's Guild

Mage's Guild seems pretty popular around here. Also, why aren't you interested in a major summon? Would they cause too much chaos and change, or did you just not want to bind yourself to one type of summon?

I...just didn't see the need for a major. If there was a hellcat of some sort, I'd have gone to the hellbeast affinity but only because a plurality of my summons are pets and happen to be of that type. Tbh I'm on the fence about mage's guild v adventure; it seems like you can just go on fun quests regardless of whether you're in the guild or not though.

>sunset
>(a bit) snowy

>bed
>fireplace
>bookshelf

>a kitty

>hot chocolate
>radio
>fruits and pastries
>Mobile games

Or perhaps they're wondering why you would shrink down before reforging the world to your desires.

That's a strange way to spell Susie

>Altar: Marble
Gotta keep things simple.

>SUMMON 1: Succubus , My Blood
I might as well, she's already got my soul. What's the point in running away from my mistakes?

>SUMMON 2: Hellguard, My Blood
Can we say 'private security?' Because boy howdy are these guys security.

>SUMMON 3: Storm Steed, My Blood
Say goodbye to travel costs! Nyahahaha!

>SUMMON 4: Ritualist, Tomato Juice
Her vast coffers of infernal knowledge will ensure my continued success as a historian!

>SUMMON 5: Imp, My Blood
For scouting out those hard-to-reach places and taking care of various menial tasks.

>AFFINITY: Demon Lord
Not gonna summon her just yet, though. Wouldn't doom the world just like that. If it gets bad enough that I don't see another option? All bets are off.

>but user, why not go for the Archangel?

I'm damned anyway. Why pretend I'm not?

>Activity: Mage's Guild
I need that kind of knowledge. I'd have picked 'Stay With Me,' but it's a bit redundant since I've got Yumi as a Thrall. Admittedly, letting her feed might be a little awkward the first couple of times, but I like to think I'll get used to it.

>it never is
I'll just have to make the next one more interesting.

Vow of Frugality, since I live like that by choice anyway.
I'll take vow of health, since it doesn't prevent me from not making those appointments in the first place on the grounds that (as an American) I can handle that shit better and cheaper on my own than I could by going to professionals. And I habitually do anyway.
Vow of Truth is fine on the assumption that it applies to concrete deception rather than, say, acting confident even when I'm not.
Vow of Stability is fine since I like to have a home anyway, but I'm not sure about the implication (from the name) is that it has to constantly be the same home since that's a boring way to live. I'll assume, for now, that it's fine as long as you usually live in the same place for a year, and have a backup place that remains constant.

So that's four then, that I can take without changing my lifestyle.

So I guess I get a simple avatar, which is fine. Not fully human, but a pale illusion of humanity is more my speed anyway.

Only one nature is a bit limiting. A hardy girl is handy, I suppose. Better than a crybaby.

Is this really all the modifications per category? What's the point of the limits if there's so few to begin with? Do I just take up to the limit, or am I supposed to spend spirits here? Is this CYOA supposed to be complete enough to play?

What are options you would like to see in a yandere waifu CYOA?

Option to make it a tsundere waifu CYOA

Hell, why not?

>Marble
Reliability. The Thrall thing is nice too.
>My blood
It's only a few drops, and I already have it with me. No need to carry extra! Also, mindlink could be fun.

>Succubus
Specifically, the one I just summoned. I'm getting my money/blood/soul's worth, damnit! Also, there's that chance of getting a combo Succubus-Ritualist hybrid out of the deal, not that I'm counting on it.
>Hellhound
Making this one the thrall. Cuddly normally, killer when needed, no futzing with emergency summons required. 'Man's Best Friend,' indeed.
>Firedrake
TROGDOR! Ancient memes aside, it's a bloody dragony thing. What's not to like?
>Fairy
"Summoned Indefinitely," huh? Sounds like fun~ Besides, I do have a thing for gardening, and an assistant would be nice to have.
>Slime
Alchemy. Potions. Sign me the fuck up.

>Affinity: None earned
Eh.

>Suggestion: 'Stay With Me'
It's not like I like her or anything. She just owns my soul, is all. And she's a smoking hot succubus who's training to become stupidly powerful, can teach me to make my own Hellgates, and is unreasonably nice for her kind...no, it's definitely not any sort of personal interest in her, nosireebob. What? Sunder-Ray? Is that some sort of infernal technique?

I'm still gonna take her up on that last offer, though. I mean, I did intentionally summon her in the first place, for a reason other than what I got out of it...LEWD Intensifies, naturally

>the yandere is a ghost, and is possessing you
>after all, you can't ever leave her if you are her

>midnight
>rainy

>bed
>electronics
>large windows

>fluffy bunny

>hot chocolate
>fruits and pastries
>stuffed toy
>sleepware

Reverse traps.

>yandere ghost waifu possesses you and makes you do lewd things

It's not masturbation if she's controlling the hand!

>not a tsundere yandere CYOA

>in public, to destroy your reputation and make you stay inside more

What types of summons are opposed to each other? I know demons and angels are opposed, but what are the other rivalries?

You just put in whatever you think is best user.

Requesting off-brand art genie CYOAs.

That's actually a pretty great idea.

I already have 10 yanderes though. How many is too many?

Could we put the brakes on hyping the SMT CYOA(s)? I've hit one hell of a balancing snag and trying to compute Yandere Cyber Demon Symbiotes is only going to make it worse.

What does SMT stand for?

Akinator
Mr. Proper
Disney Alladin Genie
Oglaf Genie
HoMaM Genies

Super Mega Tits.

Yuno did nothing wrong!

>yanderes
>more than one
How are they not killing each other?

You can't get an Affinity with Slate, and I value the versatility it brings. Plus none of the Major Summons really sound like a big improvement over what Earth can offer.

I got as far as "you have to put her in a fucking wheelchair to get her to go outside" and decided she can fuck off.

Close enough.

True Goddess Reincarnation.

No yanderes. Yanderes make boring villains and the shittiest waifus.

You can still get an affinity with slate, you would just need 5 of the 9 rings to be of the same type.

>shittiest
That's a weird way to write best.

There's only four summons of each type. .

Shhh. Who put that idea in your head? Don't struggle. Just keep stroking, this works for the both of us!

Rich yandere convinced you are exactly the one to lead her clan to glory and money spent surveying and tying you down is an investment.

Because they're not the best. They're complete garbage as a concept.

Yanderes are a great concept as well as the purest form of love.

A more-recent version has opposing realms clearly stated, but anyway, they are:
Heaven vs Hell (demons)
??? vs Hell (Hellbeasts)
Fae vs Titanlands
Elemental vs Entropy

>going outside
If you choose Susie you get a pocket dimension that lets you summon anything that exists on Earth. With that ability I don't think I'd ever go outside again.

Don't you mean Gwendolyn?

You can have multiple summons of a single type. For example, if you wanted, you could have 2 void painters. Heck, you could have 9 void painters if you wanted to.

Ah thanks, that makes sense. Do you have the more-recent version on you? That CYOA gets posted a lot so we might as well keep it up to date.

>not snagging that rich oneesan pussy
What is he gay?

Yanderes don't love you. They're obsessed with you. But they'll never actually love you, because love requires trust, and yanderes are incapable of it. Hence why they freak out when you talk to other women, spy on you, threaten you, and so on. Worse yet, they're incapable of recognizing that you love them. No matter what, they'll never truly accept your love - because they believe, deep down in their heart of hearts, that you're the kind of person who will betray them given half a chance.

Fetishizing yanderes isn't just a sign of desperation - it's a sign that you're so far removed from reality that you think that kind of loveless obsession is desirable.

Gonna need that sauce.

>Fetishizing yanderes isn't just a sign of desperation - it's a sign that you're so far removed from reality that you think that kind of loveless obsession is desirable.
Yes, and?

A mother may not trust her child to behave themselves, does that mean they don't love their child? Love and trust are two entirely separate things. You can still love somebody and not trust them.

Well, that's why they're shit. Because they only appeal to shit people like you.

I am a generous god.

Traumerei 1st - 4th STAGE - Yasui Riosuke

People sure do like to feel superior to others, huh.

Dunno about you, user, but my mother doesn't try to exercise control over my life anymore.

It's not so much that yanderes believe you will betray them as that they see you as an object with no agency, and other people can steal an object.

I mean, I don't like feeling superior to the utterly delusional. I just am. It's like being superior to a roundworm.

That's not the point. There was a time when they did exercise control over you. Back then, do you believe they did not love you?