Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What do you want to see happen to Lysander tomorrow in PLD, other than get turned into a monsterGIRL?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I kinda wanna see people stop giving a shit about PLD, that'd be pretty rad

Don't respond to this thread, let it fall off the board. If there's ever been proof that animeposter was a complete cunt its this thread.

I want to see Lysander meet the new person, because I am weirdly excited to see who it is. I don't give a shit about the game itself, but the characters are interesting.

That overlord poster was pretty cool. Are you too a wizard becoming a lich like him?

So all these /pfg/ campaigns people are always talking about, is there like an archive of them, or a log or something?

Report, Ignore, and remember it goes in ALL FIELDS.

They are sort of just on the lfg on roll20

>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen

Sage

Sage is my favorite class.

Go to the other thread, let this one rot.

Spheres of Might sage is a cool class, even if Ssalarn wrote it.

>look at Pathfinder races
>furries but no cute animal girls
>kitsunes are just fox furries instead of the cute fox eared lolis that they're supposed to be
This cannot be forgiven!

Use Bloodforge: Infusions youkai kitsune.

Oh no! Not Lysander!

Not Lysander, who's carefully protected his rear and somehow managed to avoid all rapes simply by carefully contriving to be elsewhere at the time!

Not Lysander, the only known member of the Diamond Dogs to get in!

If he's a Diamond Dog then today he'll be made a bitch.

It's his turn in the rotation.

How about you stop bumping this?

There's a Pathfinder thread on the board and there will be a new one made after that one dies. Your fetish bullshit will never be relevant.

Let it die. Let yourself die, even.

Sage

Sage
Just to remind you that nobody will post in this thread beyond telling you to kill yourself

Sage
Let this obvious shitpost thread die so we can get back to calling you a faggot on fewer simultaneous threads.

Sage
Even if it keeps being bumped, we're never going to use it as the general.

Aw, I thought I was the Diamond Dog!

Sage
You're not a diamond dog, you're just a little bitch

We will always be diamonds.

How robust is the gun system in Pathfinder? Are they making any significant changes to Starfinder as well? As a fan of games like FF15 and Destiny I'm quit drawn to the Starfinder system to hopefully make something to the effect (because magic+sci-fi=awesome).

Ask in the real thread

Sage
All field sage, the greater grandpa of the regular sage.