Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1478: "You are a slave. Want emancipation?” Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1GA0VtVw-s
pastebin.com/fdY0imwv
youtu.be/qCj5BoXSe4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty sure someone's working on Digimon World Dawn/Dusk. Pretty sure all the other games are free. Also think there was someone on Adventure/02/Tri, but that could have been wishful thinking on my part. Reasonably certain Frontier, Savers, Xros Wars and all the manga are up for grabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=J1GA0VtVw-s

So what are some jumps that have a hunting focus?

Ignore the odd title, it's completely unimportant.

I'd imagine a lot could be /made/ to have a hunting focus with the right perks and no fucks to give about the plot, but I'm not sure there are any that are /intended/ to yet.

Anons, are there any characters across the Multiverse you want to introduce to one another?

Jurassic Park

Only pair that comes to mind at the moment is Star Butterfly and Mabel Pines. May fate have mercy on the universe because they won't.

Yes, pic related

Yeah, this one and Taylor Hebert. Just for a laugh.

So Steven Universe question. The only benefits to being a Half-Gem over a Gem is not getting poofed by those disruptor prod things and the ability to fuse with humans(and presumably other sapient organic lifeforms), correct? Or am I missing something?

Reminder that a lot of jumpers get unreasonably defensive about gender swaps.

Reading.

I just want to take 2016 Doomguy to Undertale. He'd probably enjoy it once he gets past the "rip and tear" reflex.

Does Nasty Crime Jumper have you replace the protagonist, or is it just a similar event to what happened to him?

Just a similar event.

Damn you Arrowverse! Savitar's body wasn't really metal, it was a special power armor designed to protect him from the massive amount of static electricity. Also Savitar is a future Barry Allen, who went back in time, stole the Philosopher Stone to become first Meta Human. Then he started tormenting his younger alternative versions of himself. Killing Alt-2020 Flash's Iris, while 2017 Flash watched because he accidentally travelled into the possible future.

Man they really need a better twist. The good guy was the bad guy all along! At least this one was more original than S1 BBEG is S2's but with a twist!

I haven't played the game, but this looks great and you should feel great for getting it done. I can't get enough Persona in my life.

Mei (Overwatch) and Pyro (Team Fortress 2). This is mostly just to be funny.

Deadpool (MCU), Deadpool (Marvel), and Ryan Reynolds (Probably Youtube). Because I don't want to just poke the fourth wall, I want to smash it with a sledgehammer.

I also kind of want to hook up the girl from The Ring with Jason Voorhees because I think that would be the cutest horrifying romance ever.

>MFW
That would be awesome and I would throw money at anyone who wanted me to fund such a cross-over.
I may have to devote a side chain to this idea.

I want to introduce Frisk and Papyrus to Gentaro Kisaragi. The sheer amount of FRIENDSHIP that would ensue would be beyond anything ever seen before.

Can we have a normal title font, have the title of the jump not be smaller then a tacked on edition line or much smaller then your name?

Please bold the origin/perk/item/drawback names.

Might I suggest a drawback for dealing with a traitor ala Goro? Speaking of which, surprised there isn't anything for him in the jump. Also, it might be a good idea to have something for replacing Joker if we really want to (maybe for the Joker origin only), and something for being dragged into Yaldabaoth's game.

I want DIO and Gilgamesh to meet each other. It would be very funny to put them in a room together and see what would happen.

Too bad I would never companion either for obvious reasons except maybe Caster Gil.

Actually it would be funny to have Fate Gilgamash meet Final Fantasy Gilgamesh

Whozzat?

>being any kind of Gem
But why tho.

>Not being a space rock lesbian

Do you even jump?

Besides half-gem is better. No forced lesboromance with other space rocks.

Because being a gem or half-gem could be an interesting experience if the borked jump didn't murder half the fun of it by demanding every scrap of your CP for the basic abilities of a gem or half-gem?

The Squire, or Catherine Foundling, the main character of A Practical Guide to Evil.
She shares some things in common with Taylor, like escalation, and getting in over her head,

This better?

So much easier on the eyes, thank you.

Main character of A Practical Guide To Evil, Catherine Foundling.

She is basically a Fantasy version of Taylor with the whole tries to be good but turns into a villain thing. Of course Catherine is a bit more grim dark but that's to be expected from a Dark Fantasy series.

Those two would have a lot to discuss.

Carima will never be unimportant.

Can we have a drawback that allows us to replace the protagonist?

Rorschach and Deadpool even though I am sure it would go horribly wrong. Also Rick Sanchez and Washu.

Okay. Next question.

Does she have a pet zombie goat?

I'll add a Joker only +0 Protag drawback in the next version. Taking it with Nasty Crimeboy means that you are twins.

Once the BnHA jump gets finished, Taylor meeting Deku might be interesting.

>Both dealt with bullying (though Deku's wasn't as severe)
>Both have powers that require a degree of forethought
>Both are prone to DETERMINATION-ing their way through problems
>They possess the very crucial difference of opposite first experiences with the world of heroes, Taylor had an overall negative experience and Deku had an overwhelmingly positive one
There also used to be a theory that Deku's dad was dead, but the author made a comment that he just works overseas.

Well, I'd like to save Alexei Nikolaevich and maybe introduce him to a princess or two, but which ones?

It's got another school of magic. Additional power for my Final Form amalgam as well.

>Taking it with Nasty Crimeboy means that you are twins.

MINE!

Rolled 362 (1d816)

I think this is just a nice tradition, even if it's sometimes going to be ignored.

A jump known as...

In the "War College" she used Zombie goats, filled with explosives, against an enemy fortification.
Since then it's become one of her 'things'. She's used Zombie Horses and Oxen in real battles, her enemies just keep falling for it.

Main Protag of Practical Guide to Evil.

She is basically a protagonist Suzaku. Though she needs to spin kick a bit more.

So Deku's mom is a lonely house wife? Looks like a job for JumperMan! Giving bored housewives a bit of excitement & healthy exorcise!

She's fat tho.

>BnHA
What's That? And I'm guessing Deku is the main character.

She has minions to spin kick for her. Maybe she can get Adjutant to do it.

>Also Rick Sanchez and Washu.
Why do you want everything to burn?

>She's EXTRA THICC tho.

FTFY

I never thought to ask before, but does sacrificial bestowment work with capstone boosters? Just curious if you could get the other capstones and be able to have them boosted from it that way.

Cushion for the pushin. Besides she'll start losing that weight with helpful visit from JumperMan!

What's the best setting to turn Slice of Life into with "Jump SOL" or "Specialized Setting"?

I was just curious what would happen. Probably nothing good but it would still be interesting.

>What's That? And I'm guessing Deku is the main character.
Boku no Hero Academia, it's a shonen about superheroes. And yes, he is.

Ah, one of my friends talks about that manga. It mostly goes in one ear and out the other.

Boku no Hero Academia. Deku's a hero fanboy turned actual hero, and the successor of All Might, who's the world's greatest hero. Unfortunately, the power he has takes a toll on him, and he is dying, so Deku was chosen to inherit the power. It's pretty good, you'd probably like it.

Boku no Hero Academia or My Hero Academia.

Friendly reminder that you have to deal with this.

It's Hellgate London.

pastebin.com/fdY0imwv

Two for one deal! Decade's chain continues in the worlds of History's Strongest Disciple and Fist of the North Star.

H-HE'S FAST.

BnHA is where this one is from right?

I know you meant this as a joke, but now that I think about her constant worry about her son's well-being means she'll probably never be in the mood.

Explain?

57. Hellgate London
Perks: Unholy Truth, Hide, Holy Aura, Gone
Items: Ratty Cloak, Goetia
Drawbacks: Broken Supply Lines

I think this was my first taste of stealing the power of god, and Gone is honestly one of the better stealth perks in jumpchain. It turns stealth into a Bethesda game style "I can't see them, therefore they no longer exist" mess.

Personally I think she gained so much weight from stress eating because of him.

Yes, exactly. Also, this one that I think Val's posted a few times.

Two japanese salary men transported to another world through isekai nonsense into different bodies than what they started with.
They're also both "villains"

Yep! Tsuyu Asui is her name.

Yup, that's the froppy.
Leech best girl though.

Is Ains from Overlord and Tanya from Saga of Tanya the Evil.

Both are reincarnated Japanese Salaryman but besides that they don't have much in common, Tanya is way more messed up then Ains and given that he is a Lich that see's humans as beneath him and has his emotions dampened that's saying something.

Man, Hellgate was such a terrible video game.

Carnivores.

Never played it. It was like Diablo, right?

I actually liked it. You could have an army of mini demon undead minions and a power armored knight fighting swarms of unholy foes.

>even if it's sometimes going to be ignored.
I know the feeling, well I would post something but I know nothing of Hellgate London

Can the Exalted Mortals scenario where you have to keep the little twilight girl safe be dealt with by living together normally and just not drawing attention to yourselves?

Because a vacation that comes with Solar Daughteru sounds nice.

It was Demons are reality hopping aliens terraforming earth into another hellplane to add onto their plane, but humans are awesome so secret templar power armor paladins, cultists, and remnants of givernment agencies band together to uncover hidden ancient secrets and druve back the demon hoardes.

Which works for a while before the demons release the elder things and you have to get even more hidden holy truths to beat them back and save humanity and earth.

I think it was a great game. Just really poorly managed.
youtu.be/qCj5BoXSe4w

It currently sounds like kind of fun gameplay with a standard gather the Macguffin storyline.

There there, buddy. You'll get your due, one day.

>Hellgate
It has a drawback that doesn't hurt you, but causes some NPC to suffer horribly, doesn't it?

What do you guys think about drawbacks like that? Drawbacks that cause other people to suffer instead of you?

Met any religious figures on your journey who weren't as you expected them to be?

Also seriously where can I go to save the Romanovs.

i just want to say that the filename of that picture made me giggle like a schoolgirl

carry on

Daily reminder that the best choice for a canon companion is the guy who sat behind the protagonist in class, and totally saw what he was doing, but never said anything. He is a total bro.

>Sadako Yamamura with Jason Voorhees

That...might actually work. Both of them became killers due to being seen as freaks and neglected.
I mean, they'd probably try attacking each other at first, but once they get past that I could actually see them leaving to live a life together at their own abandoned camp grounds lake.
The only people who would be killed then are the people stupid enough to enter.
Which really, a lot of people who are killed by Jason kinda only have themselves to blame. Going to camp crystal lake is like jumping into the tiger pit in a zoo. Are you going to blame the tigers or the idiot who jumped in?.

It had a book series, but overall it was kinda screwed up on all accounts. The cultists literally graft demon bits onto themselves for more power and the templars were overall not too helpful to people who werent templars.

That techsmith is gonna suffer no matter what, his suffering leads to humanities salvation, but you could avoid that by not having him work for the insane doctor guy. I think. Its been a while.

I can't take them, but a more villainous jumper probably could, easily. I mean, it's not like the jump forbids joining with the forces of hell or anything.

How would we get our own Velvet room attendants? Or are we not allowed to pod the twins.

I tend to think they're free points for the amoral and the edgelords, and a waste of pdf real estate for anyone else?

Where is batman tas on the drive?

Unimaged A-M, under "DC - Batman the Animated Series"

Can't you just use the Social Link option? That seems like the canon companion thing.

Unless the suffering somehow causes misfortune on you as well then its not really a drawback.

Also useless for any Good Jumpers out there.

Lavenza can fuse and unfuse if you purchase her and she feels like it.

Is there an exalted rule book for god blooded?

Scroll of heroes.
It's not great, but it's pretty much all there is.

Thanks!

Wait. As one purchase or two?

So can we purchase Igor? Either of them?

One purchase, since they're technically one person. Yes to the real one, probably not the Gnostic Asshole though.

I went around meeting some of my extended family in Viking Saga, as a Scion of Loki. I mean, it seemed like a thing to do.

Sleipnir and Fenrir are about like you'd imagine. Sleipnir is pretty agreeable all around. He's a good boy.
Fenrir is a bigass wolf and was really pissed off to start with, but he was chained so it was alright, and he settled down when he figured out I wasn't going to hurt him. I pet him for a bit. It was nice.
Didn't meet Jormungandr, because fuuuuck that. I heard he was kindof pissy about it, that his half-sister visited everyone but him.

But when I met Loki, that was the weirdest. He was nothing like you'd imagine Loki to be, he was just so... calm.
I think the serpent dripping poison must have taken the fire out of him.
We talked a lot. He had all kinds of stories, some funny, some cool as hell, and he was very knowledgeable. I stayed there for... geez... must've been days. Whenever Sigyn would go to dump the bowl full of poison, I'd come in with another one. So for just a few days, Loki didn't have poison dripping in his eyes.
And he was really nice. Seemed to care about how I was doing as one of his kids. It wasn't a bad visit.

But he was still Loki. And Fate is very real in Norse. And I remember asking him what he did all day, when the poison wasn't in his eyes. And do you know what he said?
He said, "I wait."

... so it was a sobering experience, all told.