Colors: UN Blue and Blood/ Charcoal and white accents

Specialty: Coin Operations, anti armor, mass "passification"
Tactical info: Shock troops/light infantry with artillery support
Battlecry: "Nail 'em up!" also "Upside down! Sideways!"
Special Weapons: The Chem cannon and Nailer Pistol and various gas grenades
Favorite Pastime: Crucifixion
Champions: Sergeant Bross
Loyalty: Fanatical
Modus Operandi: Rapid insertion into warzones with extreme target prioritization or enemy armor. Followed by mass executions and chemical bombardment to pacify local populations

Old threads
→#→ # -The Founding
→#→ # -Getting shit done!
→#Organization, Tanks, and Autism
→# Efficiency and lore

Remember to keep posts civil guys

Do they do Rhodesian style Fire Force tactics? Are they Rhodies in space?

You ever see one of those new style tow-trucks that have a mechanical cross on the back?

I feel like a militarized version of this would be a great addition to these guys.

Why not use the colored version for the OP

We've talked about using trucks and such to make all the crucifixtion more efficient. I'll link the previous thoughts to this post.

this post actually holds pretty much all the duscussion on that matter.

I dont know, I just woke up. Cant make rational decisions.

Well, what's left?

A miserable little pile of welfare?

Quick summary what has been done so far what I can think of:

Some people were writing more lore.
Tactics has been discussed alot but can still be discussed.
Ogryns are to be used strictly in engineer company to help in crucifixtions.
Equipment is pretty much sorted out.
Some user/s wrote good history about Argos in previous thread.
AdMech is our ally.
Uniforms colors are sorted (duh!)

What else?

Decided to neat up the wikipage and added the drop down menus for history part. What do people think? Should I continue to do this for the rest of the longer stuff?

Hey, do what you will with the wiki! I know I have some plans for it. Drop down menus would be great.

Last thread was interesting, feels like a lot of people adding ideas and tidbits, good unique poster count. Also the bullshit was kept mostly to a minimum which is nice.

I've made some progress collecting reference pages from the current codecies for the equipment, and I'm even engaging in some write faggotry.

Lets see if we can make thread 5 the based thread.

Btw your minis were looking pretty fucking sweet

Thanks man! I'll start doing some more guardsmen tonight once my kid goes to sleep.

Yeah previous thread was awesome! Lets hope it continues to be that way.

I'll add the info stuff of the planet from previous threads aswell into wikipage and neat up the equipment category.

Glad that youre eorking on codex, will be exiting stuff when we're able to see it!

Also I have idea how to add images to wiki so if someone could do that that would be nice.

Okay, I updated the images last so I can again in a bit unless someone beats me to it.

Goob job. Most of the longer stuff are now cleaned up into drop down menus. I'll add more stuff once in a while. People can point out what needs to be added or if sonething has to be taken off.

I know a lot of what we discussed is not in the wiki because people don't feel confident writing an entry, but that page is supposed to be our summary. Also the page should link to the suptg archives in case something was left out, an error exists in the article, or someone can explain it more concisely.

We still need a bunch of stuff. Off the top of my head here is a list of things that can add a ton depth to our unit :
>who started it?
>who are our historic heroes?
>deployments?
>has the as a whole Brigade earned any honours from the rest of the Imperium?
>who leads it now?
>who is currently noteworthy?
>any notable culture or customs aside from hating traitors, crucifixion, and not liking outsiders?
>anything unexpected by people who haven't actually seen the brigade but just heard of them?
>how does the brigade keep up morale?
>any unique way of identifying units (like the Blood Angels and their helmets) be it with uniforms or symbols?
>what are the brigades golden threads?
>any in brigade honours they award their troops and if so are there multiple and how does one get them?
>any relics?
>any rivals?
>any feuds?
>any bros?
>was our position in space finalized?
>what was our system famous for (a side from the brigade)?
>what systems are near ours?
>how do we interact with our neighbors and how do we get along?
>what is the overall astronomy of the system (sun(s), planets, anything else)?
>interplanetary politics and economics?
>how have things changed before and after the purge?

OOH! I'll start answering these now

Wow. A great post. Thanks man. Im currently trying to do a summary on tactics that Brigade uses. Also going through old threads trying to pick up stuff to add to the wikipage.

>Are there any dark spots in our history that bring us shame?
>What is the Ogryn uniform or the other units, like engineers and drop troops, for that mater?

Added the suptg archives links into wikipage.

Also some tactic summary I wrote

>Argo Brigade utilize variety of different gases in their military tactics. Most of the time initial assault starts with either artillery firing gas canisters or in cities gas grenades are thrown or fired with grenade launchers into enemy positions either incapitate enemies or out right kill them.

>Once the gas has spread far enough troops move in. They use lots of APCs when assaulting enemy positions sometimes having other armour and Valkyries as support. Main goal is to incapitate enemy troops but sometimes risks are too great. Flamers and handheld Chem cannons are widely used.

>Sometime Argo Brigade uses Valkyries for more rapid deployment of troops. They have specificly trained drop troops for these types missions called "The Argonauts". They are better equiped than normal trooper and are the elite of the Argo Brigade.

Is this any good?

>Main goal is to incapitate enemy troops but sometimes risks are too great and lethal force is used.

Correction.

We talked about Argonaut uniforms being a pic related. Ogryn uniforms... probably dark overalls with some chestplates and gasmasks.

>Sometime Argo Brigade uses Valkyries for more rapid deployment of troops. They have specificly trained drop troops for these types missions called "The Argonauts". They are better equiped than normal trooper and are the elite of the Argo Brigade.

I hate this name so much, it thinks its so clever. As much as I hate his autistic ass, I think the Special Task Force designation works better

How well do the Argo Brigade cooperate with the ecclesiarchy?

STF works fine for me. Argonauts can be their nickname so everyone is happy.

I would say the Argonauts are the STF attached to the first Battalion, since they all have greekish names

If I recall from a previous thread, they like to use the Brigade for propaganda and the Brigade doesn't mind but only if it gets them get some requisition and doesn't keep them from the front.

The Ecclesiarchy loves these guys as champions of Imperial Law.

The Brigadiers tolerate their zeal but would prefer to work with the Arbites

>>who started it?
The Argoan PDF who wasn't doing with all this heresy
>>who are our historic heroes?
Lord Commissar Damadar Bross, the Roc of Argo
>>deployments?
Countless.
>>has the as a whole Brigade earned any honours from the rest of the Imperium?
I think a Star of Terra for the orginal Lord Commissar wouldn't be out of place.
>>who is currently noteworthy?
Master Sergeant Bross, the 20xGreat Grandson of OG Bross apparently
>>any notable culture or customs aside from hating traitors, crucifixion, and not liking outsiders?
Impaling. Spades.
>>anything unexpected by people who haven't actually seen the brigade but just heard of them?
The fact that they aren't raving lunatics and are pretty well put together sanity wise. For the most part
>>how does the brigade keep up morale?
Crucifixing the enemy. Unit boxing tournaments. Lho Sticks
>>any unique way of identifying units (like the Blood Angels and their helmets) be it with uniforms or symbols?
Unit crest (not the brigade cross) on the left side of the brest plate
>>what are the brigades golden threads?
What do you mean by that?
>>any relics?
Literally a quater of their Armour
>>any rivals?
Literally any altruistic unit, like the Salamanders or Lamenters
>>any feuds?
See above
>>any bros?
Kreigers, Marines Malevolent
>>was our position in space finalized?
No, but I would say somewhere near Ultramar for the dosh
>>what was our system famous for (a side from the brigade)?
Being rich as fuck, even if its an ultra oppressive police state more so than the rest of the Imperium. Argo is rather beautiful, even now
>>how do we interact with our neighbors and how do we get along?
"Fuck you, pay me."
>>what is the overall astronomy of the system (sun(s), planets, anything else)?
Argo VII is somewhere in there, Vulcus Omega the forgeworld is at the end of the system
>>interplanetary politics and economics?
Argo is basically a Throne world and the rest of the planets support it through labour camps and tithes

>Before the Purge
Space Greeks, Space Romans, Space Turks, Space Italians, and Space Poles that are so fucking rich and crazy that things were almost as dangerous as Necromunda through political assassinations alone

>After
The Judge Dredd planet and the Slave ones

Trying to make this more full. Still need more names for the companies. Also thoughts on this organization build.

>>th Argoan Peacekeeper Brigade (The Argo Brigade)

>th Peacekeeper Battalion (221st/The Justicars)
>>Alpha Company (Aljernon's Ardent) Infantry
>Six Platoons (Infantry, Mortar teams, medics, etc)
>>Bravo Company (Bia's Bastions) Infantry
>Six Platoons
>>Charlie Company (Cairon's Chosen) Infantry
>Six Platoons
>>Delta Company (Deimos's Defenders) Recon Cav Scouts and Air Cav
>Six Platoons (Taurox, Bikes, Sentinels, Valkyries etc)
>>Echo Company (Epiphron's Endurers) Military Intelligence+Military Police
>Three Intel Platoons (Human Intelligence, PsyOps, Signals Intelligence)
>Three MP Platoons (Canine+EOD+Police, Commissariat, Special task force)

>th Peacekeeper Battalion (The Punishers)
>>Alpha Company (Armageddon) Infantry
>Six Platoons
>>Bravo Company (Braves) Infantry
>Six Platoons
>>Charlie Company (Crucifiers) Infantry
>Six Platoons
>>Delta Company (Deathdealers) Recon Cav Scouts and Air Cav
>Six Platoons
>>Echo Company (Eviscerators) Military Intelligence+Military Police
>Three Intel Platoons
>Three MP Platoons

>th PK Bat (Wildcats)
>>Alpha Company (Blackbears)
>>Bravo Company (Buffalos)
>>Charlie Company (Mountain Lions)
>>Delta Company (Great Eagles)
>>Echo Company (King Cobras)

>th PK Bat
>>Alpha Company
>>Bravo Company
>>Charlie Company
>>Delta Company
>>Echo Company

>st Fires Battalion
>>Artillery Company (Horns of Argo)
Basilisks
>> Heavy Mortar Company (Organs of Argo)
Wyverns
>> Surface to Surface Missile (STSM) Company (Whispers of Argo)
Deathstrikes and Manticores

>nd Fires Battalion
>>Artillery Company
>>Heavy Mortar Company
>>STSM Company

>rd Fires
>>Artillery Company
>>Heavy Mortar Company
>>STSM Company

>st Engineers
>>Alpha Company (Engineers, in charge of mass crucifixtions)
>Two platoons (Engineers, ogryns, nailers)
>>Bravo Company
>One platoon (Military police)

>nd Engies
>>Alpha Company
>>Bravo Company

>rd Engies
>>Alpha Company
>>Bravo Company

>st Armoured Regiment (Tanks and other Armored vehicles like Taurox)
>>Alpha Company (Hammers of Bross)
>Two platoons (Leman Russ Vanquishers + one Baneblade
>>Bravo Company (Shields of Bross)
> Five Platoons (Chimeras, Taurox, other APCs)
>>Charlie Company (Armour of Bross)
> Five Platoons (Chimeras, Taurox, other APCs)
>>Delta Company (Fire of Bross)
> Six platoons (Hellhounds and Bane Wolves)

Are these basically Kriegers?

>>>Alpha Company (Blackbears)
>>>Bravo Company (Buffalos)
>>>Charlie Company (Mountain Lions)
>>>Delta Company (Great Eagles)
>>>Echo Company (King Cobras)

Company nicknames usually start with the same letter of the company.

>Alligators/Anacondas/Adders
>Bulls/Bears/Boars
>Cobras
>Dingos
>Elephants/Eagles

I disagree with many of these names, they seem too...religious. And the Armour regiment names wouldn't really be named after Bross, who was a PDF Commissar, not an Armored Regiment commissar.

Like almost but not really. Their histories are completely revered

So did we ever agree on post Horus Heresy ~30K for the Argoan Purge?

It would be fucking dumb for us to have a few Machariuses and a Baneblade if not

>revered
Reversed. Kriegers were traitors and got fucked for it and now need redemption.

Argives were loyalists and need to kill and torture traitors

If you can come up with names go for it. Im not that imaginative with names. What I mostly did was fill out rest of the structure and names of artillery and armored company.

Okay, I'll adjust them properly. If possible come up more names for dofferent companies.

I belive we agreed that Argo Brigade was formed in 30k. Correct me if Im wrong.

Where the fuck is everyone?

Having stuff in real life?

Wouldn't nailing them upside down cause them to invariably lose consciousness in short order and likely kill them before too long?

Probably but that is the way we roll.

Ok, that seems a little counter to the typical purpose of crucifixion, which was supposed to be a slow gruesome death, but if you are just doing it for style then carry on.

Check first thread if more interested. Explains a bit what we are trying to accomplish.

I think we should make an effort to flesh out their personality more. They aren't cold/emotionally dead like the Kreig. Instead they are just highly professional. But given their tactics, they probably have higher rates of PTSD and psychological problems than other regiments.

As a result they have could have special companies like the > Merciful which are soldiers who are assigned to go down the rows of crucifixes and stab/kill any still living victims after a day has passed. It's done as a way of toughening up the troopers/conditioning them for their way of life.

Now do we want anything special for our medics? How does the Brigade handle casualties and wounded in the field?

What would an honor guard or parade formation look like?

What does the Brigade drink to forget?

What type of training do they do?

Stance on working with Psykers?

The merciful would be a very small temporary unit. It would probably have a rules for establishing it and it would put a veteran officer in charge. The troops that would be assigned to it would be the greenest troops or the ones who are having difficulty with coping with their way of warfare.

Once assigned to the Merciful, the troopers will be given a white cross pin. Additionally 2 troopers per 10 man squad are given simply but effective combat spears.

Not sure if those assigned to The Merciful will leave their permanent squad for the duration of the time in the Merciful or if they will simply spend their free time with their Merciful squad.

The main task of the Merciful is to walk the rows of crucified enemies. It's not a constant thing, it's not like the Merciful will walk and inspect all of the crucified after every battle nor do they have to inspect all of them. It's up to the commander of the merciful to decide how many crucifed the unit must administer too.

Casualties, leave no man behind (if possible). If the risk is too great or there are no remaims to retrieve then casualty is left behind.
Wounded, probably try to aid them anyway possible. If you lose an arm or leg you get a bionic one.

The actual work of the Merciful is to mentally prepare the soldiers towards their way of war. It's not surprising that many men may have difficulty getting used to such brutal and terrible warfare.

When the Merciful do their duty they go through the crucified in squads of 5 with 1 spear per unit. Their first time they will have to see if there are any crucified who are still alive. They are duty bound to execute any they see with a swift stab of the spear and keep count.

The second time the do their duty they will be given new rules. They are allowed to talk to the victims and are allowed to judge whether or no to use the spear to end an enemies suffering.

The next time they will do the same except now they will only be able to use the spear on 10% of those they come across. Those they use the spear on, must first give their final testimony to the squad telling them their home, role in the forces of the enemy, if they have any family.

Finally the squad will be assigned one last time to do their duty, but this time they can only use the spear once.

While this special unit may seem counterintuitive to such a brutal regiment it makes the soldiers understand that all of these crucified were still enemies of the IoM.

Even those were cried and pleaded for mercy were still enemies who sought to destroy mankind's greatest edifice.

That is pretty well thought. I like it. What everyone else thinks? Should we include this to the wikipage, because this shot dope imo.

Seconded

Not a unit, it's a duty that new soldiers have to do, mercy duty.

And keep in mind that being put upside down will make you pass out after a while, so it would only really be done in fresh fields of crosses

No spears, just bayonets.

I highly recommend that its made as a duty, even as a penal one, for newer soldiers.

Made a test base for lads. The red things are trying to be Gorepoppies but holy hell they are hard for my fingers to do.

Yeah that works

Seconded.

So mercy duty going in wiki now. Questions?

Mercy duty added to wiki.

Hot damn, my friend! Very nice!

If I wanted to run a kill team with both guard and space Marines, could I? I think I want to try and make a mini per tg Homebrew mcjigger

No idea desu but go for it!

I'll head to bed for now and continue adding more stuff to wiki tomorrow. Remember to keep it civil and awesome!

There's a ton of art made. Someone should probably add it all to the gallery on 1d4chan.

>>who started it?
>The Argoan PDF who wasn't doing with all this heresy
But who in particular?

>>deployments?
>Countless.
Anything notable either currently or historically?

>>any notable culture or customs aside from hating traitors, crucifixion, and not liking outsiders?
>Impaling. Spades.
What about the less combat focused stuff and more of how the brigade interacts with each other and those outside their ranks, like the space wolves and their feasting, storytelling and boasting, etc

>>what are the brigades golden threads?
>What do you mean by that?
This is a hard things for me to describe, but its the continuation of the unit from one generation to the next. A way to get the average soldier to know the history and feel a connection with that history and its soldiers. Its hard for me to nail down but it can be the recycling of old items, passing on of stories, engaging in commemorative events, passing on of rituals / customs / superstitions, etc all geared toward essentially making the unit stay the same over the years and its soldiers feel like they have been in that unit for its entire history.

>>any rivals?
Literally any altruistic unit, like the >Salamanders or Lamenters
I meant more of a situation where two units are not friends but they don't exactly hate each other so won't refuse deployment with each other, and in fact when they are deployed together they compete to show the other up. Kind of like the Raven guard and the White Scars.

>>what was our system famous for (a side from the brigade)?
>Being rich as fuck, even if its an ultra oppressive police state more so than the rest of the Imperium. Argo is rather beautiful, even now
Rich off of what, and where we always that way? There are many options such as resources, processes, people, expertise, exploiting our neighbors, location, being the backyard of a patron who is rich even by noble standards (how does this person or group make his money?), etc

also
Any shame?

>historic heroes
Base it off Johann Vierziger, a character from Hammer's Slammers. Literally used gas bombs to clear a house and doesn't mind torture.

He's fucking savage.

Three things.

First, if I recall the brigade recruits its new blood from the best PDF, Arbites, and civilian militia men they encounter so that they don't have to train them as much, they are fine with killing, and they absolutely hate traitors.

Second, a part of The Parade is The River and involves two groups of soldier traveling behind The Parade just to bayonet all the victim so a river of blood flows down the street. So maybe this is a kind of loyalty test and indoctrination method for new recruits. Like before they even get a uniform and the benefits it can give their families they must prove they are committed. And even after they do it they are only given assignments that are not absolutely operationally vital so that if they fuck up (weakness, being a spy, etc) it can be handled by proper Brigadiers. Maybe they create a psychological profile for each new recruit so they can determine their likelihood of treason or failure and then monitor the changes over the course of their simple assignments so their candidacy for being embedded in a unit can be determined. Though how this would be done and who would do it are not things I can pull off the top of my head except to say maybe there is a full Brigadier or a two embedded in these fresh units to monitor them. There is also an argument to be made for mixing recruits in squads with diverse backgrounds so any potential plot may be discovered by an outsider.

Third Upsidedown is so its easier to lift and a soldier doesn't need a spear.

>If the risk is too great
then the casualty (if alive or their squad if not) call in an airstirke or artillery strike to deny the enemy a trophy and to kill any that try to.

>Arbites
You can't recruit from Arbites, maybe, MAYBE enforcers, but those are just essentially Arbites' personal guardsmen

>First, if I recall the brigade recruits its new blood from the best PDF, Arbites, and civilian militia men they encounter so that they don't have to train them as much, they are fine with killing, and they absolutely hate traitors

While they may be ready to kill, the Mercy duty is more meant to get them acclimated and desensitized so they fair better given their particularly brutal style of warfare.

The PDF of Argo, while well trained, probably doesn't see much action given that the Brigade has made the world very compliant. Equally there is a difference between shooting an enemy and shelling a city with chemical weapons.

The whole point of the Mercy duty is to ensure that all soldiers of the Brigade understand just how dire it is that all enemies of man and the IoM must be defeated and that they cannot waver.

Also the Mercy duty is easier to carry out doesn't require spectacle or planning. It's more practical than the River. the River can be used but the Mercy Duty can be done anytime the Brigade wins a battle.

Also the Mercy duty prepares all the soldiers for the suffering they will encounter, cause and possibly endure.

>then the casualty (if alive or their squad if not) call in an airstirke or artillery strike to deny the enemy a trophy and to kill any that try to.

I was thinking something along the same lines. But in most circumstances if possible all the dead should be recovered asap to deny the enemy accurate numbers.

These recruitment practices, including recruiting Arbites, necessary for the Brigade during the purge. So on a planet on the brink of mimicking Argos' history but would it really be farfetched for the Brigade to bring a few Arbites they like into their unit rather than just work along side them. Who would stop them if it get the job done and upholds their traditions?

Bringing an Arbite into a group is like recruiting an Inquisitor, doesn't make sense

For a regular force, who didn't have such members before or a culture based on hatred and punishment of criminals, sure.

It's still not enough to get an arbite.

IG regiments, as cool as some are, just don't have any real political clout or pull. Remember IG regiments are disposable. Investing an arbites into one would be a huge waste in bureaucratic efforts.

>Investing an arbites into one would be a huge waste in bureaucratic efforts.
You assume there is some bureaucracy involved and its not something done independent of the bureaucracy as a contract between individual Arbites and the only force in the area / people who seem to care about all the heresy on their world and are equipped to deal with it. A name gets removed from one roster and added to another but who cares since the planet is pacified, its just the cost of business (like millions of dead civilians).

>But who in particular?
No one went out of their way to create the Brigade, the Brigade was the unit alive after the Argoan Purge and the Pacification of Iliius X. They lost even more assisting the Skitarii loyalists on Vulcus Omega. I guess the PDF Lord-Commissar Damadar Bross?

>Anything notable either currently or historically?
Campaigns against the Tau? Maybe they could shut down more widespread Chaos cults and Genestealers Cults.

>What about the less combat focused stuff
Smoking Lho Sticks, lifting weights, running, spades

>golden threads
Oh I know exactly what you're talking about. The unit history is drilled into young soldiers early on, and they have to know it to progress in rank at promotion boards. Battalion and Company banners are rich with history.

>rivals?
The Exterminators? They are essentially polar opposites yet their tactics go so neatly hand in hand and they fill each other's weaknesses.

>Rich off of what
Adamantium mined off world somewhere in the Illius X system, Agriworlds, a Forgeworld, trade contracts with several Rogue Trader dynasties

>including recruiting Arbites
No.

The Arbites involves a lot of bureaucracy. There is no Arbite going rogue to join an IG regiment.

Plus what would an Arbite even do. Arbites are meant to prosecute major crimes against the IoM, adeptus Terra and imperial law.

If an IG regiment is deployed somewhere then clearly something has gone wrong and the need for Arbites is gone.

Well now I'm curious about the deployments the Brigade has had where it was not the right fit.

Perhaps operations where the regiment was involved in rapid deployment, rapid advance alongside other regiments. Those gas and chemical weapons wouldn't be used/allowed if it posed a significant risk to fellow IG regiments.

Crucifying people upside down looks extra scary, and looking scary has always been the main goal of crucifying people. There are way worse tortures if you just want to torture someone to death.

Alright guys, what needs to go on the wiki

btw, I'm trying to clean up and organize the page a bit, if anyone has any interjections, go nuts

This We can fill it out as we go along and really deconflict our capabilities.

For the commisar picture use the original black and white one.

We all agreed that the commissars look like regular commissars.

Sorry, I always default to color>noncolor

I remember we worked out what Calvary looked like, but for the life of me I cant remember what it is. I want to know so I can make a draw thread request

adding uniforms to armory, give me a sec I'm replaying Darksiders 2 and I'm at the Guardian right now

Turns out I don't know how to make a collapsable list. Can someone add a uniforms section to the Armory? I really don't want to fuck it all up

Post the text for it here, my digit enabled friend

>Flametroops have the standard uniform, but with a face guard plate bolted to the chest plate of their flak vest, and the gas mask features a visor as opposed to the goggle eyes. The fatigues are naturally flame retarded via sewn in asbestos.

>Melta troops, as well as heavy flamer and the rare plasma troop always wear the Heavy uniform to prevent damage to the user through excess heat.

>Tankers and artillerymen have the standard uniform sans flak vest.

>Intelligence and Military Police sport visor gas masks similar to the Flamer Troops in infantry units, in reference to Arbites that laid the groundwork for their place in the Brigade. Their flak vests match their fatigues with red shoulder guards and a dark body. The helmet assembly is blue as is traditional.

>Cav Scout uniforms, as well as the Special Task Force embedded in MP units lack any blue in their informs, and the red symbolizing the fields of Gorepoppy on Argo is limited as well. Due to their operations occurring mainly at night the uniform is the same dark camo present in most other fatigues. Cav scouts generally wear the standard helmet and flak vest of rank and file Peacekeepers (infantrymen) to keep a low weight when dismounted so they can return with haste to their vehicle should the need arise. Special Task Force soldiers wear the Heavy uniform due to their usual insertion via Valkyrie gun ships and the quick and surgical nature of their missions. Cav Scouts and Special Task Force soldiers also make great use of improvised and issued ghillie suits as well as other camo cloaks meant to blend in with un-urban environments or daytime operations

>Engineers likewise have a standard uniform, save for extra equipment used in their projects such as construction tools and repair implements. EOD technicians wear the heavy uniform with a blast shield similar to flame troopers

>Argive Pilots wear jumpsuits in a similar camo pattern to the fatigues worn by Peacekeepers but with a blue back panel, with their flight helmets the same Brigadier Blue. Gloves are often red in a grim joke about the blood on their hands.

Im back and ready to do some....stuff...
Glad someone else is getting stuff to wiki. I mostly made the drop down menus, added few things but thats oretty much what Ive done.

This is going to be great guys keep it up!

Done mia compadre

No worries I'll do it.

Thinking about adding a history section. What should I include? What other sections? I'm going back through the other threads to see if there's any writefaggotry or minor details to the already existing sections to add. I caught a few so far.

There were some storie where it was told how the Argo VII looks and why it is so rich (containg fuck ton of adamantium)

Also link everything you find here and lets see if something needs to be changed.

aye aye captain.
how about ?

Here's a bit about special artillery I think this is what you're looking for: >A land of stark beauty, Argo is split by a great salt water sea that acts more as a great lake, most of the world's water residing in great subterranean aquifers. The sands that cover the majority of the planet are split by the equator, the sands around the equatorial belt are a deep azure, known to the Argives as the Dune Sea, while they take on a more golden hue until one reaches the frigid poles, where the sands are almost a blood red where the snow doesn't obscure them. Those areas are known as the Sea of Fire in the South and the Bloodtide in the northern regions. The waters of Argo are a glistening green. Along the great Kratoan Delta stands the great Sentinel of Argo, argent and stoic atop the sapphire sands.

At his sandaled feet lay a field of the red Argoan flower of many names. The greater Imperium knows them most commonly as Argoan Gorepoppies, a name earned not only through their red coloration but the mechanism of their bloom. Common on the coasts and deltas, the flower will grow upon any source of moisture, but will grow in a stunning red shade when slaked on blood.

More in a sec

There's this post about grenades This bit explaining sideways nature of crucifixion and some discussion about it Also, do these threads need to go on sup/tg/?

Good stuff! Shows great use of tactics Brogade would normally use.

And yes thats the one I was thinking of thank you!

I belive these shoudl already be in suptg but I can check.

I belive we came to conclusion that when crucifying military personel commanders goes to the cross while troops under his/her control will be put on spikes. When dealing with civilians they all go to the cross.

Field crucifixtion is also a thing. Captured enemis are crucified up against the walls or trees or whatever is convinietly near by. This is done when its not possible or time efficient to take POWs and drag them back into main crucifixtion areas.

I created a section called History and Homeworld, if you think that's a good idea. I threw that bit of writefaggotry up there, since I thought it would be a nice intro, and it's not particularly long.

If you want to help fill this stuff out,
please. I was only paying half attention to all this stuff up until now

Also we need more/better names for companies. Throw in an ideas.

It looks great man! Nicely organized. Surething, I'll add the organization. Im on my phone so cant do any wonders.

I couldn't find a name for the High-Lord General in any thread, save Alec Douglas-Home. Does this work?

Not grand enough I think.

All the names we've agreed upon thus far have either sounded rather rough, like Bross, or vaguely Greek/Hellenic like all of the 177th Battalion names.

I think Caius Crassus Corelanius would work for either current General or Lord Commissar.

A question for our history though...Do PDFs even HAVE Lord Commissars? It's an Easy fix, we just have Damadar Bross be A Commissar from the one loyal Armour unit, but I'm wondering if we even need to make that change

I don't think PDFs get commissars, but they for sure get generals/high-lords

This name sounds good to me.

I belive also that this is the way.

Also organization is up in wiki.