why would I care for what Coke McAfee has to say

brb selling shit to buy this shitcoin

thanks for reminding me how shit cryptopia is

YEAH, All aboard the PnD!

this is the first time its lagging so bad

You really hate getting free money lol

Is it really this easy to make money?

>tfw can't get on board

hahahah all the normies opening cryptopia accounts. fuck this is great.
>hack it

OMG dancing un the dark
Thanks mcafee

I like this shit , where am i buying it?

sold 2k etn 2hours ago lmfao now cryptopia is down fuck this

cryptopia, it's heaven for shitcoins

Give me a nice set of reasons why I should get into this and you are not shilling rn

>mfw mcafee's analysis of crypto is about as sophisticated as the average Veeky Forumstard
>mfw i'm not buying this stupid coin, even though i would make tons of money, because i'm above this normie level trash

OMG dancing un the dark
youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs

How does McAfee have so much influence? It's clear he's just trolling but normies are buying it up

Fucking Mcafee is going to be the new teeka. Jesus christ. How can this man still manage to fuck with my lfie

one (1) tweet created about 80 million dollars out of thin air in minutes

Fucking kiwis, no chance mate, they hate us Strayans.

Up 20% since the tweet. Its insane.

ETN is actually a great coin you fucker, DYOR and you will see, comfy here holding a shit ton since ICO

toppest of keks

This. Everyone will be trying to predict what the next McAfee coin is and get on board the rocket ship before he announces it.

It will be Palm Beach 100x because of normie exposure.

Fuck I've always wanted to buy ETN.... Because its an actual good project, but its a shitty cryptopia

Oh for fuck sake. I'm stuck at work like a fucking mongoloid. Saw his tweet but it's not on binance so I can't buy from my phone. Fuck wagslavery.

nobody is shilling shit. who gives a shit about electroneum, we are buying in and dumping once we >50% gainz at least. i aint here to invest im here to make money

already at 60%

He's the typical American aggressive shitlord narcissist businessman that was both on top of the world and almost bankrupt, with one tweet he changes the world.

He's shaping up to be the Donald Trump of cryptocurrencies.

I'm gonna go all in on McAfee shill every day and sell at 30% profits. Everyone else is going to FOMO even harder tomorrow after seeing his effect today

how long does it take btc to reach cryptopia?

still unconfirmed after ~20 minutes

this timeline is great

Moon mission leaves as soon as people transfer money to Cryptopia, any minute now

should of sent in ether. cheaper and faster

should have sent some alt, btc takes to long.

Based

Half my portfolio is ETN, the other is PIVX. Hooo boy, am I having fun today.

LTC because they have an ETN/LTC pair in Cryptopia.

I was about to send BTC but the fucking FEES dawg.. not a mem

His first tip is Electroneum

Very undervalued coin! When etn hit top exchanges...time bomb!

Almost there

ETN has a fucking phone app , it's ready for primetime

If the next coin is on Binance, expect 3x-10x. The growth of this is slowed based on that shitty exchange

That fucking green dildo, man.

It's working. Daily secured gains from now on.

this is going to 1500 sats at least

You do realize he dumps his bags on you sheeple?

More like 15000 sats. This thing is going to be normie's first shitcoin. Wait for that iOS app...

>buzzwords
It come down afterwards but any coin that has actual value will make you money in the long term. Holders outperform daytraders 9/10 times.

500 ERROR

Abort guys, it's dumping hard now

who would have thought

750 the top?

>Stop buying guys I want to buy the dip
FOMO harder

What crack are you smoking, son? This is by far the most normie-friendly altcoin an iPhone app with fast, very low fee money transfers.

okay u just bought this shit at 720 for no fucking reason. on a scale of 1-10 how many dollars did i just lose?

you got it wrong, I'm in since ICO, I was talking to the guy trying to fomo in now

You will make it, now All eyes are on ETN

It's been less than an hour and this shit went up 120%

You lost 0. If it can do 750 sats on just shittopia, wait until it hits Bittrex and the iOS app drops. Shit's going .001

Holy fuck Cryptopia is slow as shit

haha i hope so i just went balls deep in this shit for no reason other than it was lagging and people were buyign the shit like crazy hahaahhahahha

this looks like a sexy dip :thinking:

its not usually like that. idk wtf is going on.

Buy the dip now

The news has yet to propagate, and people will be seeing the dip and buying in.

This gave me a cold hard kick, I had a good feeling about ETN, but I didn't have a cryptopia account loaded.

I'm all in on ETN for the simple fact that it's NormieCoin2018. "Mobile Mining" is stupid as shit but they've tailored the entire project toward normie adoption. A shitcoin they can buy on their phone or "mine" on their phone. LMFAO.

Fucker's gonna pump hard.

the lag is insane

I have a BTC deposit with 2 confirmations but it isn't showing up...

me too, actually i have 3 confirmations. apparently the norm is 4-6 ?

While I'm in cryptopia, I wanna spend 6 LTC on a potential moon mission. any advice?

Always bet on the normie. There are 100 technical coins out there that do intresting stuff... but crypto that has an iOS app and allows John Normie to send his aunt $20 to pay the cable bill... makes the big bucks.

mine just showed up so yours should soon too

How high is this gonna go lads?

Short term? we might see a stable 75%

Long term is good though. It's the most accessible crypto slated to come out.

>How high is this gonna go lads?
1000sat eod

Anything below 1000 sats is still rockets fueling up. Ignition at 1500.

why the fuck doesn't cryptopia auto-populate the Amount / Price fields when trying to buy ETN with BTC?

fucking worst exchange i have ever seen

about to go in... NORMIES I TRUST YOU

FUCK I WAS STILL ACCUMULATING

GENUINELY PISSED

(((((()))((((((((((((((((((Xspec))))))))))((((((++())(+

Everyone who had that shit just dumped you guys got dumped on by McCoffeeeee

The walls are thinning, the jump from 0.0004 to 0.0005 would be instant

That is a monstrous buywall. If you're not putting ALL your ltc into etn right now, you're about to get the FOMO of the year.

I'm ok with that. Still gonna at least 200% in the next 2 days.

Trump and McAfee are both winners, they only know how to win every single time and for that I respect both of them immensely.

literally free money rn

Who actually believes this bullshit? Quantum immunity?

What a faggot. Quantum physics are a joke, we live in an electric universe where frequencey is the only thing that matters.

Seriously, besides comming out of hermit hood with that fuck mcaffee software youtube video he did what has he done other than cook meth and kill his neighbors?

HE runs a big mining company

He ran for President last year with the Libertarian Party.

unfortunately that Gary faggot beat him to the nomination.

He programmed a great antivirus.

Anyone else exiting all alts and sitting ready with your BTC on all exchanges ready to go all-in on McAfee shills?

>not on ETN
>not going to make it

It's just going down wtf

>up 38% is going down

Yeah, got FOMO'd.

ETN is going to go like Monero next year, expect it at $200 sometime in 2018.

what wallet should I use for this shit?