Blueberry thread?

Blueberry thread?

This thread will never be canon.

Is there a good clear pic of a Tau girl that is canon?

Shadowsun.

>Shadowsun
So a big ponytail may be the only sexual dimorphism for Tau that we know of?

Blueberry Thread.

The Y.

Shadowsun best Blueberry.

This is cancer

Why isn't this a thing? Couldn't we just have a cyborg ninja for the Tau to have some actually decent meelee?

This is Veeky Forums

STOP FUCKING OUR WOMEN

Stop being so cute then

>Why isn't this a thing?
The empire, despite its airs, regards individuals as completely replaceable and expendable for the sake of the greater good.

in any case, were they to make the six million dollar tau, he'd still be more inclined towards using ranged weapons and not getting stuck in melee

I mean, most species have some sort of dreadnought equivalent. Humans, Orks, Eldar... Why the Tau, a race highly advanced technologically, just upgrades their wounded soldiers with something like this?

>he thinks imperials have a chance

By the Emperor that little Blueberry girl is adorable.

>Genki
>Tattoos
>Ripped AF
>Knows the values of family and community because Greater Good

Never has it been harder to remain stalwart. Especially considering I could teach this delicious waifu the true meaning of sensuality She probably never been dicked real good in her life before.

>Tattoos
>positive trait

from the design it probably means she's been impregnated numerous times

Torchberry canonicaly bestberry.

Pity she died. Maybe she can come back as a cyborg ninja.

Source on her being dead?

Hive Scummer

>Pity she died

As if that ever stopped anyone in 40k, just about every fucker has been "dead" yet keeps showing up in every edition anyway.

Because Farsight took all the cool ninja Tau with him when h made his Enclave

Because they already do that with their battlesuits.

The main difference is instead of having the pilot wired into the suit permanently, they can be disposed of and forgotten once the dementia kicks in.

This is an Eldar thread now

forgot pic

Incorrect

PRIVATE!

DID I JUST CATCH YOU COVETING THE XENO ASS?

N-No sir! I was merely studying the Xeno ass so I can btter know how to more efficiently kill them in the name of the Emperor!

Hot-blooded trips of justice.

That weapon is Salamander-approved!

Wonder what a crisis suit with a flamer-heavy loadout would look like. Who's unsuited for melee now, huh?

>Wonder what a crisis suit with a flamer-heavy loadout would look like.
that's literally what her character is about

correct

Sir I swear by the Golden Throne that I derived no pleasure from the act. My sole purpose was to cause the Xenos bitch to suffer, and to demoralize the enemy by demonstrating the superiority and dominance of mankind over the aliens. I did not "tap dat ass", I forced that ass to submit to the Imperium of Mankind.

*BLAM*

someone upload "emperors work is never done" meme

I think I'm in love

I want to ravage some portobello orc pussy instead.

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

...Da 'ell's wrong wif ya mate. Dat jus' ain't roight.

Torchstar didn't die, none of the Eight except for the AI one got killed in the Eversor attack.

Hip bump!

You had one job, post a picture of Leonidas and capitalize your post

HELLO NORMAL FLESH PEOPLE, WHERE IS THE NEAREST BLUE FLESH PLANET, I NEED TO KNOW FOR "REASONS"

"Why have I been awoken?"

"Oh, yeah, that right"

"Tau exist"

He's just salty he couldn't tap that.

She has no neck

Yeah, impregnated by all-work-no-play tau dicklets.

Imma fill that pussy so good with my supreme homo sapiens cock and give her a creampie so creamy and juicy she'll bear me a thousand offsprings! imma kiss dat bod up and down and lick dem tiddies and smack dat ass until she squirts just from my touch you unimaginative scrublife.

Imma fuck her so good she became real.

So it's true Tau players are weeaboo's

Why is sexy Tau art so hit or miss?

This is the most pathetic thing I've read all day.

Yeah man, you got issues

Take a right at Al'Beh Kirky

How is that Gaurdsman resisting his Emperor-given urge to Hug that little Xenos Girl and give her head pats?

Because he ones that little xeno girl grows up to be .

She looks even cuter there, All the more reason give to hugs and head pats.

Patrician taste, fellow Xenophile.

My heart is bleeding everytime I encounter Farsights eight. I had some serious conversion progress going on before I burned out hardcore, and after years of inactivity sold my Tau without ever completing one. I just didn't have it in me anymore.

This was going to be Torchstar. Was the old XV8 model.

Reminder that this is what tau females look like canonically.

>Plastic Model meme
All GW plastic models are ugly as fuck. We've been over this a thousand times already.

Hello! Do you have a moment to take a quick survey?

arent Tau like cows?
shouldn't they have huge tits?

>shouldn't they have huge tits?
Have you not been following this thread? At all?

Sure, go ahead

Do you enjoy hot, juicy blueberry?

You say that like it's a possibility that there are people who doen't. All deniers are just in the closet about it.