Now that crypto is dead, what's the next big thing?

Now that crypto is dead, what's the next big thing?

Crypto is dead. Long live crypto!

Suicide and Red Wojacks

oh look, its you again

get the fuck out of here you deepstate piece of shit

meh. guess i'll get a job.

Cryptocurrency

Going to become a bartender and make Long Blockchains all day.

we wait til crypto shilling pajeets are gone and talk again. maybe we's start a social network for muh feminist ladies with trigger free zones and estrogen waterfalls?

vidya games that pay you the crypto of choice per 10 minutes of gameplay.

Ya know.. maybe we can get back to actually talking about businesses that create ACTUAL value?

Use our crypto gains to start our own businesses providing value to our society and getting comfy rich in the process?

who am I kidding this board will never be as good as it was pre-crypto mania

>implying most businesses create real value
>implying most businesses don't just try to sell their shit with the "super new feature X" which is marginal and not worth the money

Wasn't this a containment biard to keep the cryptofafs out of /b/?

Also why would anyone abandon crypto when it's so profitable?
That'd be stupid from an economical standpoint.

Cheese! i'm going all in on edammer.

otpyrc

>wow haha guys i dont understand anything about crypto let me spread fud everywhere haha thatll show them

Also why would anyone abandon crypto when it's so profitable?
That'd be plain stupid from an economical standpoint.

Also I apologise for my shitty typing. Have another picture of a woman.

nobody hinders you on making a thread to discuss your shitty scalping business practices
just keep bumping it toprevent it from being archived
you will notice nobody gives a shit about old biz anymore

Pffft.

you mom

/b/ is a containment board you retard

markers
we will search for used ones, dip it into grape juice and sell as new
our brand would be
"BUY THE DIP"

I agree. That's why im still riding this thing. Im saying maybe it will be abandoned when it starts getting difficult.

>food doesn't have value
>experiences do not have value
etc

lol nigga please go live like the Unabomber in a hut. Civilization has been built on human desire for novel experiences and nothing more

Ye it was - however people shunned them here too for a good while as it was mostly people shilling their homemade scamcoins - there was literally a new one made every day. people forget how strong survivor bias is.

But there were genuinely rich people who browsed this board looking for partnerships, meetups, exchange of knowledge, success stories and advice. It was actually quite special not even nostalgia'ing.

Until the bear market comes along I agree - Even I don't give a shit about real business when I can double my money every week lmao

but this won't last forever - please do not delude yourself

no its acutally to keep us out of /g/