WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AkbSrmsYJ9c
b2x-segwit.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We need to find this fucker and kill him. It's all his fault.

Monero can help for that

CONGRATS ON THIS SERIOUSLY

Imtho bch was supposed to go up when btc goes down?. What is going on ??
Aaaaah!

>shits on the same people that literally built your coin from the ground up

if bcash does kill bitcoin it is the death of crypto as i dont know a single dev that will move over and he will have cucked himself again.

I can't believe coinbase added that shit

>bch cucks actually fell for this

fuck this guy. seriously.

I genuinely think he has lost multiple millions of dollars since trying to take down bitcoin with his personal hardfork army.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

>shits on same people that literally built your coin
>corecuck

youtu.be/AkbSrmsYJ9c
28:50

“I think Satoshi’s a sellout”
“And I think that he could burn his private keys now and not risk the future economy of the world , with an unknown party holding 10% of it”
“Who may have given those keys to his kid, and his kid might be the next HITLER”
“Or he may have gotten a mental illness and gotten whacky himself”
“Or he has some other socially dangerous beliefs”
“He’s a variable that we’re unaware of”
“He could just burn his keys”
“He could be renouncing his control of his keys but he’s not.”
“Which means he’s either a bitch or he’s dead”
“Those are the only two options I’m aware of”

- Bitcoin core dev

BCASH IS THE REAL BITCOIN
ITS ZDEC OR SOME SHIT.
IT STARTED IN JULY 2017.
ITS THE REAL BCASH
GUYS BITCOIN JOHN IS THE REAL BITCOIN.
BITCOIN AND BCASH ARE SHIT.

BITCOIN JOHN WILL DOMINATE CRYPTO.
BITCOIN JANE WILL KILL BCASH

Bitcoin jesus btw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BTC bagholder core bootlicking scum

Bitcoin cash is going to take over and we told you you had more than enough chances to get your real bitcoin cheap

1. that dude isn't a bitcoin dev
2. who gives a shit

core knows that craig wright is satoshi hence the hate

>Some arbitrary twat doesn't like Satoshi

The absolute state of Bcash shills

Rodger behaves like a fucking autocrat. Whatever happened to the wisdom of the crowd?

I WILL FITE YOU RIGHT NOW SUBHUMAN CASH SKUM

Nope. Look at the charts. Bch largely shadows BTC price moves upwards. It's a symptom of no new money entering through bch. Real wealth enters into BTC, then is diversified out in BTC/bch trading.

The reason that you think they work in an inversely proportional relationship should really fire your almonds and make you take notice of why you think certain things.

When BTC gains and bch makes secondary gains off that, nobody says anything.

But as soon as BTC adjusts downward, a new thing happens. It used to be that the media would shriek 'its crashing!!!'. But they can't do that anymore after 8 years and exponential growth.

What happens now, is bch pumpers get on to their media contacts and tell you all 'its falling because of us'.

Of course, it's not connected in the slightest. But they do that a couple of times and they set up a confirmation bias in people like you. From then on, you take it as natural that the two work as polar opposites, and you attribute waaaay more significant to a minor altcoin than should ever be the case.

The media is powerful, user. Underestimate it at your peril.

Really fires the almonds.

>corecucks literslly only think about stealing Satoshi’s coins

b2x-segwit.io
SEGWIT2X FORK

I promise that all BTC holders will receive not only B2X in the ratio of 1 to 1, but also a proportional number of Satoshi Nakamoto`s Bitcoins as a reward for their commitment to progress.

Jaap Terlouw, Founder of the project